GeForce 344.75 WHQL Driver Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Cyris, Nov 18, 2014.

1. Jericho2013

Jericho2013 Guest

GPU:
    2 x 2080 Ti in SLI
    Anyone having issues on Titan cards?

2. facboy

facboy Guest

GPU-Z render test still broken.

3. sapo_joe

sapo_joe Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS TUF RTX4090 OC

Sorry to bring you bad news, but Kepler was already old tech when they launched the 780Ti a year ago. If I recall correctly, the first kepler cards were launched in early 2012, which is almost three years ago.

That's why I bouhght the Radeon 290 instead of a Geforce 770 earlier this year (that got RMA and now it's replaced with an GTX 980). It was the newest tech on VGAs back then, and the only one that supported DX11.2, when the 780/Ti only support DX11.1 in hardware.

Same reason goes for me to get the 980 now. It's brand new, and will support DX12 at hardware level.

Also, it has NOTHING to do with the 780Ti, as it's a newer architecture, quite faster and less power-hungry.

Everyone should read and study before spending money on hardware, to avoid buying rebadged and recycled tech with new names from either companies.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2014
  4. sapo_joe

sapo_joe Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS TUF RTX4090 OC
    Of course, if your card is supported, and you'll play any of these newer games, the driver will do better for you.

I have a 560Ti myself, and will install this driver on it!

5. ManuelG

ManuelG NVIDIA Rep

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 2080 FE
    Did you set the appropriate AA mode in the in game settings?

We'll integrate this setting from within GFE in the future to make it easier to use.

6. mojoba

mojoba Member Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia RTX 2070 8gb
    I bought a GTX 770 a year ago at £220 because it was the best bang for buck card at the time. I think we'd all like a GTX 980 but £400 is a lot of money for many people and you don't get twice the performance for twice the money: http://www.videocardbenchmark.net/high_end_gpus.html

I'm sticking with driver WHQL 340.52 at the moment as it is reliable and I don't have any of the games that the newer drivers are optimized for. With having only 2gb of memory DSR isn't all that useful for me as my set up is not powerful enough for beyond 1080p gaming.

7. ManuelG

ManuelG NVIDIA Rep

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 2080 FE
    That's my home PC. I can run it later if you want but I don't use 3DMark so don't have any benchmarks uploaded.

8. ManuelG

ManuelG NVIDIA Rep

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 2080 FE
    Slated for the next driver branch.

9. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    ManuelG is nvidia aware of the Mouse cursor disappearing in top of screen edge when DSR is used? as i reported that when I reported the DSR issues with cursor warping the image

10. sapo_joe

sapo_joe Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS TUF RTX4090 OC
    The 770 is a quite capable card for today's games... But I would update its drivers as well, It won't suffer from it. Also you can try DSR with older games, which is quite nice. I tried it on my old GTX560Ti and some games like the Unreal-engine based ones ran quite nicely!

11. ESlik

ESlik Guest

GPU:
    EVGA x2 1080 Ti SC Black
    The only recent driver that runs properly with my Titans is the 340.52. This new driver runs my cards about 10c higher. Increased fan speeds as well. I'm staying with the 340.52 for now.

12. ---TK---

---TK--- Guest

GPU:
    2x 980Ti Gaming 1430/7296
    I felt the same way in 2005, then I had my hands on 2 780gt and bought 2 cards every time I purchased anything, would never go back to a single card set up.

13. ceesay

ceesay Master Guru

GPU:
    2-X Titan X (Pascal) -SLI
    thx 4 the tip it works good now :thumbup:

14. VultureX

VultureX Banned

GPU:
    MSI GTX970 SLI
    Hmmm, in Far Cry 4 the Far Cry 3 SLI bits actually work better for me with this driver. The official SLI bits are causing really annoying lighting issues. At dusk the game would turn pitch black for a moment, up until the point where you cannot see anything anymore, except the sky. flashlights and car lights don't work properly anymore. At some points the game becomes unplayable for a moment, simply because you can't see where you are walking.

15. ManuelG

ManuelG NVIDIA Rep

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 2080 FE
    Sorry I must have read it too fast and missed that part. So it is still happening with todays driver?

16. ptrg

ptrg Guest

GPU:
    GTX 670MX

Hi ManuelG, when will DSR be available to mobile GPU users? I have a 670mx, and still waiting for DSR to be enabled on my Optimus setup. Could you please provide more information/ a date that we can expect it?

Thank you,

Tom

17. xankazo

xankazo Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1060 SC (6GB)
    When it rains, it pours. It's raining drivers.

18. Xanvast

Xanvast Guest

GPU:
    Titan X P 3 Way SLI
    Please do you know how long it will take to get DSR enabled on 4k monitors in SLI ?
    Thanks

19. GhostXL

GhostXL Guest

GPU:
    PNY EPIC-X RTX 4090
    Now we're talking. Solid driver. No random driver stopped responding errors while idle. No more black screens forcing me to hard reset like the last set after idle.

Also games are running top notch, including DA:I. Good job Nvidia!

I'm pulling 40-60fps Vsync at 1440p completely maxed out with 4xMSAA in DA:I.

20. Stormyandcold

Stormyandcold Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX3080ti Founders
    MX vs ATV Reflex; is there any chance of seeing a fix for this game via Nvidia driver? The game runs very poorly.