GeForce 344.75 WHQL Driver Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Cyris, Nov 18, 2014.

1. SLI-756

SLI-756 Guest

GPU:
    760 SLI 4gb 1215/ 6800
    umm ..this driver is better than latest icafe with patch 1.3 with forced fc3 profile.
    and it's another world from icafe with unpatched game with forced fc3 profile.
    this driver is uber for fc4 and scaling is spot on.
    the mild black flickers once campaign world opens is nothing really, prolly the lighting kicking in, perhaps on 384bit cards this is illiminated, for me it's total non-issue and game runs great.
    the lighting i had on single card too.

2. Kaladin

Kaladin Member

GPU:
    MSI RTX 4090
    My guess would be MechWarrior Online?

Anyway, can we expect further improvements in future drivers for Dragon Age: Inquisition? The game right now doesn't run as good as it should on NVIDIA hardware.

3. Goose

Goose Guest

GPU:
    GTX980Ti Hybrid (+ GT745)
    :bolt: "MechWarrior: Online," where we've had screen freezes since three WHQLs ago, when the "improved" SLI profile came out, and freezing for even single card users; The two drivers between then and now have also contained a cut'n paste error in it's docs, stating there've been additional improvements, when there were none to be found. :frown:

4. FuzzyDunlop

FuzzyDunlop Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770 4GB
    I'd like to add that I'm getting this exact same issue, I made a webm here, you can see the flash at about 9 seconds in: http://a.pomf.se/etgoen.webm

I also happen to have a 770 as well.

5. Anarion

Anarion Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce RTX 3060 Ti
    Suggestion: New feature for NVAPI for devs to allow capturing this stuff.

6. naedtrax

naedtrax Guest

GPU:
    EVGA Titan X
    I wonder how many more months it's going to take for DSR/MFAA support when running SLI.

Most of us bought 2 cards to take advantage of these features, and we can't even do that..

7. exodus1337

exodus1337 Member

fc4

Not a big shock but even though FC4 is using a updated version of the same engine FC3 is on and been in development for 3 or 4 years Ubisoft has managed to release an un-optimized glitchy port on launch day.. Gosh Ubisoft is such a joke.. Any 780 Ti owners seeing major performance gains with new drivers.. I get they will have a patch but I honestly think this kind of treatment is unacceptable from a triple A title.. Its so sad.. I love how much better FC3 pvp is then this crap excuse of a fps, so glad I got my money back.. Looking forward to GTA5 and Dying Light though.. Im done with Ubisoft..

8. darrensimmons

darrensimmons Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC RTX4090AMPEXT
    Thanks, I'll go back and try FC3 profile with this latest driver.

9. Yopfraise

Yopfraise Member Guru

GPU:
    MSI Suprim X 4090
    Okay so first, It's not because I dare criticize (with arguments, not trolling), that you can summarize by "Cry some more". It's just pathetic. If you want to make conversation, it's no good way to start by agressing other people, it just makes you look like an idiot and a fanboy (And i'm quite sure you're one), no offense.

Secondly, trusting the excuse "Its hardware, not software related, older gpu's are not suited for" is relatively very naive, though it can be indeed right in some situations (could be right for mfaa, who knows yup), most of the time factories are "lying" about this and they just use this to sell the new product, if planned obsolescence means anything to you, so i guess i can wonder if it's true or not without being spoiled.

Next time you want to make me "cry more", try to explain yourself as an adult without attacking people first, and with tangible argument, because actually i'm now laughing more.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2014
  10. harkinsteven

harkinsteven Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080
    Mechwarrior : Online. It has SLI issues. Poor performance and a ghost image from the mechbay in the middle of the screen during gameplay.

11. skryabin

skryabin Active Member

GPU:
    MSI 4080 Suprim X
  12. dnottis

dnottis Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA SSC 970 GTX 4GB
    These drivers appear to be causing random reboots while playing COD AW. Had no issues with all the hours I've put in so far with all previous versions.

13. dnottis

dnottis Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA SSC 970 GTX 4GB
    Had 2 playing COD AW today, never had any previously. THis is in like 10 mins of trying them and playing.

14. harkinsteven

harkinsteven Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080
    I already told you that MFAA is HARDWARE. It was stated by Tom Petersen during the 24hr gaming event that Nvidia held. I wouldn't have said "cry more" if every single sentence in your previous statement wasn't a whinge. You're telling me to behave like an adult when your entire paragraph was you moaning about stuff you can't have.

15. BNSoul

BNSoul Active Member

GPU:
    Gigabyte WF 660 Ti OC 3GB
    I can't thank you enough for this, I use a variety of software for CUDA encoding (for my multimedia translations) and since Nvidia more or less killed this ditching NVCUVENC and then very few tools transitioned over NVENC (not bad for my Kepler card, but still very few tools support it properly and not the ones I really need to use) I had to resort to manual fixes and a lot of headaches to get CUDA encoding working with latest drivers which some tools require... but thanks to your drivers I got the ultimate solution, at least for me.

So no more relying on Sony Vegas Pro 13 hardware acceleration which seems proprietary (need confirmation, but I can see it always uses GPU to encode faster no matter the drivers installed), I can now use every editing and encoding software now with latest display drivers. I wish I had discovered your drivers and this site earlier, but it looks like a gaming-oriented site and my computer is a modest station for translation purposes with simple video editing / encoding (subtitles mostly).

Thanks a lot !

16. Yopfraise

Yopfraise Member Guru

GPU:
    MSI Suprim X 4090
    The purpose of my entire paragraph was actually to explain why "Its Hardware related" excuse can cast doubt, but still, you seem to be completely impermeable to this.
    As for "when your entire paragraph was you moaning about stuff you can't have", i laughed again, so for you, complaining about something you think there's no reason you couldn't get, is behaving like children ? I'm glad the political world doesnt behave like this because there wouldn't be any union in politics.
    I'm not here to endlessly argue, so, i guess that'll be it.

17. ManuelG

ManuelG NVIDIA Rep

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 2080 FE
    Can you give me more details on how to reproduce this? What graphics settings are used? How long does it take for it to occur? Basic steps to provide our QA team to take a look and see if we can reproduce this issue.

18. MrH

MrH Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080 FE
    Any fixes for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Namely the driver crashing and performance issues on certain maps like Defender.

19. mackintosh

mackintosh Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sure thing. It occurs right after a new game is started (during the map loading process) or when a save is being loaded (again, during the loading process). Happens every time. Settings are irrelevant (at least as far as I can tell). It happens regardless of whether I'm running on high, medium or low settings. Happens on all available SLI modes (i.e. AFR and AFR2). As soon as SLI is turned off, the game runs 100% stable. Haven't had a single non-SLI-OpenGL TDR crash or any other crash for that matter.

I am running all defaults as per the included profile (obviously forcing single card use at the moment). The cards are all running stock speeds and have been since day one.

If you need any further info, such as logs, dumps, whatever else, I'm more than happy to help. Let me know where to send them.

My specs are as per my profile; OS is 8.1 x64. Current drivers, but happened on previous iteration as well.

20. mahanddeem

mahanddeem Master Guru

GPU:
    Asus GTX1080Ti StrX
    Manuel what's your 3d mark firestrike graphic and general score with your 3770s and 980 ?