GeForce 344.75 WHQL Driver Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Cyris, Nov 18, 2014.

1. stevevnicks

stevevnicks Guest

GPU:
    Don't need one
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2014
  2. Cyris

Cyris Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080 TI
    Is not yet ready, SLI support for MFAA will follow later.

Separate, is being uploaded..

3. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    Nah, I thought so too at first, but its enough just to enhance and use MFAA on top.

So far only if the game uses msaa and in dx11.

4. johnmambo

johnmambo Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX980
    Far Cry 4 still have some stuttering while driving with those new drivers. I'm playing with everything on Ultra at 1080p, just with MSAA 4x, TXAA just looked ugly. Anyone have a tweak to fix the stutter ?

5. kampi71

kampi71 Member

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 980ti OC
    After experiencing problems with the current SLI profile of Far Cry 4, I switched to the SLI bits of FC 3 and the scaling is better but the ghost imaging is still there. It seems that there is a prob with the AA method SMAA, because I used it and when I switched to MSAA2x & the ghost images are not longer appearing. Maybe I'm trying the same thing with the FC4 SLI bits. But as I said, the FC3 bits are having a better scaling. Anyway, SLI support really becomes a pain in the a** these days. :mad: And well, the stuttering issue is still there, especially when driving fast. But I guess that must be fixed by Ubisoft itself.

6. Pandora's Box

Pandora's Box Member Guru

GPU:
    Asus TUF 4090 OC
    Yeah these SLI issues are making me start to question going SLI in the future.

7. jwb1

jwb1 Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 2080 Ti
    SLI issues are nothing new. It is well known if you want to lessen issues stick with single GPU setups.

8. jwb1

jwb1 Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 2080 Ti
    First off, I wouldn't use MSAA. If you don't like TXAA, then just use SMAA. And do you have triple buffering enabled in-game?

9. Hughesy

Hughesy Guest

GPU:
    MSI Twin Frozr 980
    Uhh yes it does. In game go to video, the first option is aspect ratio which lets you select 16:10. Unless you already selected that and still have the black bars.

10. Pandora's Box

Pandora's Box Member Guru

GPU:
    Asus TUF 4090 OC
    I just love how the shadows are still flickering like crazy in dragon age with these drivers...

11. JOHN30011887

JOHN30011887 Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 4070Ti
    Great driver, cant wait till just over a week to get my MSI 980, il finally be able to max out out my current games, my ASUS 760 struggles in some games now

12. Yopfraise

Yopfraise Member Guru

GPU:
    MSI Suprim X 4090

Same Here, got a Gigabyte 780ti factory o/c which is equal to 980 G1.
    First they dont les us use their new Apollo 11 demo, now we dont have MFAA. I'm wondering which feature will be next. (Oh yes I almost forgot DSR which initially shouldn't have come to Maxwell at all)
    Thank you Nvidia for giving up support on your 1 yo's gpu , we really enjoy buying new $500 gpu's every 6 months.

13. harkinsteven

harkinsteven Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080
    Cry more, DSR was stated from the VERY beginning that it would come to older GPUS but MFAA won't because the older GPU's don't have the hardware for it. Maxwell GPU have new programmable core's that allow for MFAA. Older cards don't have this. It's a hardware thing, not software.

14. johnmambo

johnmambo Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX980
    No, I dont have Triple buffering enabled? Should I?

15. ManuelG

ManuelG NVIDIA Rep

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 2080 FE
    This will come through a future driver update.

16. BananaRepublik

BananaRepublik Member Guru

GPU:
    Galax RTX 2080ti
    Using RivaTuner to limit the FPS to 60 fixed the stuttering problem I was having. The ghosting seems to be caused by SMAA.

Game is running perfectly now on GTX 780 6GB SLI at 2880 x 1620, everything on max with no AA.

17. harkinsteven

harkinsteven Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080
    Good to know, thank you.

18. hazochun

hazochun Guest

GPU:
    MSI Vega 56 OC Air
    This driver causing unstable OC for me... Driver keep crashing

have to turn down my OC

19. Sajittarius

Sajittarius Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 4090
    pretty sweet, i just started playing ACIV Black Flag again, ill be excited to try out the MFAA on it :)

20. dhabulin

dhabulin Guest

GPU:
    gtx 970
    Well, after some experimenting i found one way to get rid of this stuttering. First change graphics quality in game to "custom", then go to C:\Users\Master\Documents\My Games\Far Cry 4 and edit GamerProfile.xml file, change DisableLoadingMip0="0" to DisableLoadingMip0="1" . Stutter almost completely gone. I noticed that game now uses around 1700MB VRAM, and before that was around 2600MB. Not sure what is that setting for. Quick test shows no visual difference in game. Further testing required. Please report back your findings.