Nvidia Geforce 344.60 WHQL Driver

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Bradders684, Nov 4, 2014.

1. Valagard

Valagard Guest

I'm getting various crashes with some games, Planetside 2 for example

2. xankazo

xankazo Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1060 SC (6GB)
    Great! Downloading now... (late to the party)

3. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    Yes now it seems to work, but when I tried Zombies I had the same crash.. Had to rebuild filecache for it as well..

Old 344.48 just worked, this started when I switched to 344.60, maybe it was a one time glitch though *knocks on wood* :D

4. skoolz

skoolz Active Member

GPU:
    EVGA FTW3 3090
    Just got my gtx 980 g1, and used this new driver first. Besides having crazy issues with my displayports not working (switched to DVI), I am noticing some slight 'jitter', hitching, skipping, whatever you want to call it, in CODAW and BF4. It's more extreme in BF4. Anybody experience this and if so, do you think it's driver specific?

5. dave6479

dave6479 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 780ti SLI
    Yeah now that you mention it I did notice that while playing BF4, or very similar. I've got the custom Sk3ynet VBIOS on all three of my cards running at 1045MHz stock (no boost), when I increase the overclock only the two bottom cards will jump to that speed during the game leaving the top still on 1045MHz. I thought it was maybe the new PrecisionX. Running a benchmark like say Fire Strike Extreme and all three cards will take to the overclock.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2014
  6. skoolz

skoolz Active Member

GPU:
    EVGA FTW3 3090
    Interesting. I uninstalled 344.60 completely, and then reinstalled the previous version (344.48? or something like that), and the hitching in CoD is gone. Haven't tested BF4 yet, but I found it pretty interesting that the driver that is supposed to be "the" CODAW driver is ****tier than the previous one for me.

7. Valerys

Valerys Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX2080S
    Was the Nvidia Optimus on Windows 10 fixed?

8. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    No problems so far. A slight increase in fps for COD:A but not to the point of worth upgrading if thats the only game you're having issues with.

Edit: Aliens: Isolation seems to have taken a hit with these ( 5 or so fps ). Im going to roll back to 337.82 to see if im not just imaging it. Will report back soon.

Edit 2: Rolled back to 337.82 and turns out i was imagining things. 344.60 is all good for Aliens:Iso.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2014
  9. retiredat44

retiredat44 Master Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia 2080-ti
    any reason to upgrade to this latest driver ?formy older Nvidia 460 video card. I fly flight sims.. Thanxx

10. RdJokr

RdJokr Member Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 750 Ti TF / 2GB
    So... Assassin's Creed Unity comes out in 2 days, Far Cry 4 in 9 days. Is there gonna be another Game Ready driver next week?

11. CK the Greek

CK the Greek Maha Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2060S
    I think some users have misunderstood what "game ready" means for Nvidia for many months now...

We all expect a good support from a newer driver for games but for Nvidia "Game Ready" means just a marketing trick,so much different from "Optimized". I really hope that companies such Nvidia will change their point of view and be more responsible for their customers(and I mean us,gpu owners).

Not really. (337.88 is still much stable driver for even today games)

12. NeoandGeo

NeoandGeo Guest

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 970 @1420
    I would like to know this too, I presented this question on the official thread for Windows 10 drivers, but haven't gotten a response.

13. Terje_P

Terje_P Active Member

GPU:
    2080 Ti
    Anyone experiencing a black screen on start up sometimes with 970 SLI and a Korean Catleap monitor running Windows 7?

I can here Windows load but no display output, I have a output during boot though.