Switchable Graphics Fix drivers

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by totikk, Nov 3, 2014.

1. totikk

totikk Guest

GPU:
    hd7800 /2gb
    Hi all!
    I see that m was banned... And i search thru all INTERNET and cant find any alive link to his drivers...
    Can anyone re upload it ore maybe remade it?

I need this drivers:
    1) 14-4-mobility-win7-win8-win8.1-64-dd-ccc-whql MODDED SG FIX.rar - MOST Important!!!
    2)14-4win7 win 8 win8.1-64-dd-ccc-whql MODDED SG Fix
    3)AMD-Catalyst-14-9-win7-win8.1-64Bit-dd-ccc-whql-MODDED SG FIX.rar
    4)AMD-Catalyst-14.9.2Beta-14.301.1006-64Bit-Win8.1-Oct10-MODDED SG FIX.rar

Thanks everyone. Sorry for my bad English, I'm from Ukraine.

2. atoneapone

atoneapone Guest

GPU:
    Radeon 6650M +6520g/ 1GB
    UPDATE: I have 14.4whql SG fix, 14.4whql mobility SG fix, and 14.9whql SG fix,
    but I never got 14.9.2 SG fix(Win8.1). These are large 200+mb files so I can't promise all of them at once, but I have uploaded the latest ones below. (But I will not upload any more links out of respect for the original modder.)

Life on our own making future modded SG fix drivers for dual gfx laptops:
    Here are instructions developed by VFRIEND, that can help us make our own modded SG fix gfx. It helps get back the SG menu on all recent drivers.
    It involves editing a few lines in the C7,C8,CU .inf files within the driver package.
    Instructions are in the link below:
    Code:
    http://www26.zippyshare.com/v/77991219/file.html
    update1: mod worked without problems on making my own 14.9.2 Win7x64 SG fix. So if anyone wants to try, it should work. Before trying the mod, It's probably best to compare these edits with all past SG fix drivers and the Real AMD CCC drivers and understand what has changed. And before installing, always backup system first by making a system restore point.

update2: See FunkyMike's SG fix patcher a few posts below for an easier way to install SG fix.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2014
  3. atoneapone

atoneapone Guest

GPU:
    Radeon 6650M +6520g/ 1GB
    AMD-Catalyst-14-9-win7-win8.1-64Bit-dd-ccc-whql-MODDED SG FIX

Backup links>
    Code:
    File is divided into 2 rars
    http://www54.zippyshare.com/v/9363665/file.html
    http://www71.zippyshare.com/v/79199724/file.html

All respect & thanks go to the original creator of the modded driver & Vfriend for instructions to make this SG FIX Mod.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2014
  4. marshy61

marshy61 Member

GPU:
    HD7970M
    Can someone pm his blog address to me ?I couldn't find it.

Thanks

Edit:Thx for the link ,i had to search on google like"blog " this not like this"al far blog" :) my bad.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2014

5. leshcat

leshcat Guest

GPU:
    AMD 6770
    Hi there,

Technically you don't really need a modded driver unless you have an exotic setup that requires heavy changes. The missing tabs are quite easy to restore as they only take up a few specific changes in the registry. The LL team uses a simple patcher that applies the SG fix on any official drivers you have already loaded. It was intended for internal-only usage, with fun graphics. However since some people might find this modding hustle inconvenient, this might help people a great deal.

FunkyMike's SG fix patcher: Link

Last edited: Nov 5, 2014
  6. atoneapone

atoneapone Guest

GPU:
    Radeon 6650M +6520g/ 1GB
    Thanks for the patcher. My laptop has AMD APU Llano A6 + 6600M dual gfx, so will this work for AMD APU dual gfx laptops or just for Intel+AMD gfx laptops?
    Also do you just install the official driver and then install the patcher, or do you patch the driver first and then install a patched driver?
    thanks!

7. leshcat

leshcat Guest

GPU:
    AMD 6770
    No, not only Intel+AMD, patcher will work on AMD+AMD setups as well.

You should have drivers installed 1st (official or other modified) since patcher modifies registry keys that are required for SG fix.

8. janski89

janski89 Guest

GPU:
    AMD 6755G2 (6520G+6750M)
    Had to register just say thank you for that FunkyMike's fix! Using drivers from Windows Update, I guess it is 14.4. Last time I saw those menus was early 2012 lol!

9. atoneapone

atoneapone Guest

GPU:
    Radeon 6650M +6520g/ 1GB
    Nice to hear it works! Did you try it on latest betas? So I'll try it next time when much newer drivers are released(eg.14.11 or 14.12).
    I edited INF files like in the guide I posted and it also worked on the latest 14.9.2 beta. My gfx performance is also in the best state right now.

10. leshcat

leshcat Guest

GPU:
    AMD 6770
    We are glad to help :)

11. tiganho

tiganho Guest

GPU:
    HD 6850 1GB GDDR5 256BITS
    I do not understand why the guys who made these great drivers. disappeared from Guru3d. all these posts are gone. Anyone know what happened?
    Always used the drivers from them. and greatly improved performance. and also gave tips and fixes regedit and programs to further enhance the performance ...

12. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    He injected takeover full-page adfly malware advertisments inbetween the links he placed on Guru3D.com and his downloads. Greed got the best of him.

13. FunkyMike

FunkyMike Guest

GPU:
    ATI 6850m /Intel HD3000
    Doubtful that much could be made from that. Maybe a few dollars maximum.

14. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Oh I don't care if someone makes a few bucks for his or her work.

But it is against the rules, he was injecting malware advertisment links on Guru3D.com, period. Not only is it nagging and most likely infecting you guys with ad/malware, these where full-page ad takeovers.

End of story.

15. FunkyMike

FunkyMike Guest

GPU:
    ATI 6850m /Intel HD3000
    I wasn't really arguing the matter. I just didn't know what the reason was. Did LeeKM stop making drivers for a similar issue?

16. totikk

totikk Guest

GPU:
    hd7800 /2gb
    Thanks for help to all of you!

17. ksio89

ksio89 Active Member

GPU:
    Radeon HD 8850M@8870M
    Greedy or not, that latest modded Catalyst Mobility driver released by him boosted perfomance in several games. Even BF4 is runnning flawlessly with Mantle API.

On the other hand, I agree that making users machines risk being infected by malwares is a very serious infraction that could not be left unpunished. I'm still grateful for the drivers he released, though.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2014
  18. SeriousStone

SeriousStone Guest

GPU:
    AMD Radeon HD 6770M 2 GB
    Did someone try the official 14.9.2 on 6770m?
    Does it work?

19. thor2002ro

thor2002ro Member

GPU:
    Sapphire 7870XT
    dono if its the right place to ask... but...
    I just bought an laptop Lenovo z50-75 its a dual graphics setup with fx 7500 apu with R7 graphics 1gb shared memory and R7 M260DX 2gb dedicated card...

I tried cd drivers, last lenovo download drivers and last amd beta drivers nothing works...
    anything 3d is rendered by the apu graphics not the dedicated one...
    I tried enabling dual graphics in CCC setting app profile to high performance... nothing...
    also forgot to mention I have dual graphics option and switchable graphics
    when dual graphics is enabled I sometimes see the dedicated card starting in gpuz(most of the time sits at 0mhz...) goes full blast mhz and around 64 usage for a 2 seconds while a valley benchmark or a game loads after that sits at 300mhz with 0 usage....

if I disable dual graphics it just sits at 0 mhz all the time doesn't matter what runs...

I know its a long read... anybody got any idea?

20. sviesius

sviesius Guest

GPU:
    6750M stock
    After you disable the "dual graphics" you have to manualy set "high performance" gpu for every game you want to run.Just use "Switchable Graphics application settings" tab in the ccc

Hope it helps