WATCH DOGS Merged MOD

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by Marduk, Sep 6, 2014.

1. jim2point0

jim2point0 Guest

GPU:
    Asus Strix 2080TI
    Anyone upload this anywhere else? I can't seem to get the mega download to start...

2. Marduk

Marduk Guest

GPU:
    gtx 780m
  3. Marduk

Marduk Guest

GPU:
    gtx 780m
    i cant promise, but if you still have issues, please pm . i have the old Mod Files....

4. MonarchX

MonarchX Banned

GPU:
    MSI GTX 980 @ 1480Mhz GPU
    WOW! This latest 10/27/2014 version has the most terrible lens flares I have ever seen and it has way too much fog during rain. How do I get rid of all that without spending hours on how to mod this game? I just want previous version lens flares and a lot less fog...

5. Marduk

Marduk Guest

GPU:
    gtx 780m
    use the FoC Package (description on first page)

- use the lunayahs lensflares and less foggy fix

6. Essenthy

Essenthy Guest

GPU:
    GTX 980Ti 6GB
    hey guys , i managed to make the roadwalk tile reflect lights like in the E3 2012 demo, its not exactly the same since the road lights do not cast their lights in the same way, but i though it look cool

[​IMG]

will upload a video later , it look much better in motion

7. ThatGuyOverTher

ThatGuyOverTher Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX980
    uhh, AMAZING! I need it now :D link to download the file that makes this effect ?
    PLS?

8. MonarchX

MonarchX Banned

GPU:
    Sweet - thanks for that mod tool that lets us select different changes! Now the game is PERFECT. However, no matter how you updated it, tweak it, twist it, turn it, or mod it - it needs 4GB of VRAM to be 100% stutter-free!

9. MonarchX

MonarchX Banned

GPU:
    Wait... I am confused. When you use the MOD Installer, do you have to have the huge Merged Mod Patch.dat file in your Watch Dogs\data_win64 directory OR do you have to have the small original Patch.dat in the same directory???

The way I did it was:
    1. Preserved the original Patch .dat and .fat files
    2. Copied the huge Merged Mod 3.6GB Patch .dat file with the needed .fat file into Watch Dogs\data_win64 directory
    3. Placed the needed mods folders into Patcher\Mods directory
    4. Launched MOD Installer
    5. Pointed MOD Installer to Watch Dogs root directory

By the end of the process, the huge Merged Mod .dat file with .fat file in Watch Dogs\data_win64 directory changed their sizes size (so it was edited) and another huge Merged Mod .dat file with .fat file were created in Patcher directory...

Lens flares were still odd-looking... I used the Lunayas lens flares L-Train Spotlight Cool E3. Should I have used the White ones instead? I just want my lens flares to look like they did in Lunayah's final mod or original mod, where they looked more or less normal, like the original game lens flares...

Please let me know what I did wrong or right for that matter!

Thanks!

Last edited: Oct 29, 2014
  10. Essenthy

Essenthy Guest

GPU:
    GTX 980Ti 6GB

11. ThatGuyOverTher

ThatGuyOverTher Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX980
    Thanks so much ! Can't wait to try this for myself :D

12. ThatGuyOverTher

ThatGuyOverTher Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX980
    I tried TXGT low Dof mod, i liked it but it did not have that zoom out like Marduks. I hope this does not come across as a needy but can somebody please make a camera that 1: has the zoom out such as Marduk's camera 2: has the same camera positioning as TXGT camera 3: has more Dof than TXGT camera but a bit less than Marduk 4: has yizan's unlocked x and y axis

And since i don't want to cause anybody trouble, can i be taught how to make a camera context? Thanks

13. Marduk

Marduk Guest

GPU:
    gtx 780m
  14. Marduk

Marduk Guest

GPU:
    gtx 780m
    is that better =?

[​IMG]

15. DimitriTech

DimitriTech Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GeForce GTX 660 FTW
    Oh wow. I didn't even know someone took my mod seriously. Anyways, it was terrible! Thanks though. I fixed it to hide my shame. Here's the finished version so that you don't have the wrong buttons in the ui if anyone's planning on actually using it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/aprehzpvu0oyzpp/PSXButtonsMod.rar?dl=0

Again, thanks for featuring my mod in your merged mods! I kinda just moved on after the forums went silent for a while.

Edit: fixed the link

16. Marduk

Marduk Guest

GPU:
    gtx 780m
    thanks for updating. some users ask/search for it and I remember your work. ;-)
    i think its possible to play with ps3 /4 controller so that its better to know wich Buttons must be pushed

will replace it.

17. DimitriTech

DimitriTech Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GeForce GTX 660 FTW

Ya, it definitely helps! But I was just like "Oh no no.. why are people using my piece of crap button retextures?" and decided to just fix them so people aren't confused from the fact that some of the buttons were wrong or off. Now they're fine though. I was just lazy before, and it was my first time modding. I'll upload some pics as well to let people see exactly all the buttons I changed.

Edit: Here are the pics. http://imgur.com/a/hd3hj

18. abendale

abendale Guest

GPU:
    GTX 660
    Oh~ Thank you!!

It's perfect!!

What will be added When will the FoC?

19. SPECTRE

SPECTRE Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX 1060 6go
    Hi Marduk
    Welcome back :)

is there's a progression in the muzzle flash and streaming rain ?

20. Marduk

Marduk Guest

GPU:
    gtx 780m
    hi, i think i dont get back the streaming, i test it by editing this in windy_city.game.xml, but dont get the wished effect
    Code:
      <RainCascades fNearCascadeRange="2" fMidCascadeRange="4" fFarCascadeRange="8" fNearCascadeDensity="0.1" fMidCascadeDensity="0.6" fFarCascadeDensity="1.0" />
    same for the muzzle flash (but its not a big difference, problem is the slow mo by using the the focus, its much faster than the demo, also the smoke after shooting is more intense) sorry