Assassin's Creed Unity

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Stone Gargoyle, Mar 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    lol, if u call ur system low end, an i7 geeeee

2. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX6800XT 16GB
    Its a shame that Division will end up like this. Just another Ubisoft crap.

3. villa_youth

villa_youth Master Guru

GPU:
    780 Ti
    So why would Ubisoft list crazy minimum requirements for this game ? Hmmm, they wouldn't be trying to put people of buying the PC version so they have to buy the more expensive console version instead ?

4. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    It's nothing to do with PC version being cheaper, it's MS and Sony who take the extra money on the console versions anyway, not Ubisoft.

I still think they just didn't want to spend any time or money testing it on older hardware, or maybe they are being snobs and assume anyone on older hardware was poor and would not be able to afford to buy it anyway.

5. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Radeon RX 6400
    Yeap, i am taking from this that the PC version of AC U is nothing more than a direct lazy port, no doubt from the XB1 version, and they have stuck silly high specs simply to allow the game to run, and are throwing it out the door, and if the uproar is big enough they then might actually do some patch work on it, but they are waiting to see some cash roll in first.

6. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    If it's a direct port from the X1 game then in theory it should perform alot better on AMD's hardware, and it is only GCN cards that can officially run it.

I wont hold my breath, but ditching all the old cards should make it better on the high end ones, certainly makes it alot easier for AMD and Nvidia's driver team.

7. ilovesaget

ilovesaget Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 970 4GB
    I never really let the BS that's happening in the gaming industry bother me, but my hype for this game is so strong, and I will be legitimately pissed off to no end if they ruin The Division.

What's disappointing is that I know they will.

8. rodrigoles

rodrigoles Master Guru

GPU:
    Rx 5600 XT
    This is what happens when they order Ubisoft KIEV(urgh) to port TWO games at the same time.:banana:

I think it has something to do with all the debacle about the console versions, the parity and sh!t, ps4 running at 900p/30fps, maybe they're trying to save some face, make people think "WOA THE GAME IS REALLY DEMANDING, YOU NEED A 3000 DOLLARS PC TO RUN IT LIKE CONSOLES UBISOFT REDEEMED PS4 IS A BEAST!".

9. MonarchX

MonarchX Banned

GPU:
    MSI GTX 980 @ 1480Mhz GPU
    Why does everyone immediately assume that its a bad port? Are you saying that its not possible to release a game that would truly require GTX 780 to run it smoothly with Ultra-level graphics @ 60fps even @ 1080p or 1440p?

So far those who do not meet recommended specs are the ones doing most of the complaining. Games should continue to look better and require faster hardware for such graphics - there is nothing wrong with that! Black Flag was a demanding game too, but its was so beautiful! If this game is even prettier - well then I don't expect it to run well on mid-end hardware!

Ultra/Very High settings and textures SHOULD require Ultra and Very High-end PC's. Medium settings/textures SHOULD require Medium-end PC's. ETC. Don't like that idea - go get a console! It is about time GTX 680/770 stops holding back game graphics.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2014
  10. rodrigoles

rodrigoles Master Guru

GPU:
    Rx 5600 XT
    lol a if a 680/7970 is required for running this game on low, a 780 won't run it maxed/60fps even at 1080p much less 1440p

you'll remember this when you cry at how your 780ti can't mantain 60fps

11. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    Well there is still the possibility that Low is s a 1:1 copy of the console version at 1080/30 instead of 900/30.

Even on this old system I could run ACIV at 1080/30 using settings similar to the PS4 version.

Can someone link me to where it says Ubisoft Kiev are making this, searched and can't find it myself.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2014
  12. zer0_c0ol

zer0_c0ol Ancient Guru

GPU:
    FuryX cf
    is the pc version locket at 30 fps

13. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    No one knows for sure at the moment, it seems unlikely though as while Ubisoft don't have to the best optimisation record, they also have no real history with locking games to 30fps.

14. rodrigoles

rodrigoles Master Guru

GPU:
    Rx 5600 XT
    here it is:

http://www.dsogaming.com/news/assas...-pc-versions-to-be-developed-by-ubisoft-kiev/

15. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    While I initially panicked when I read that, after checking the Kiev Facebook page I seem to find everything by Ubisoft on every platform so at the moment it's doesn't confirm anything.

I'm fine with the PC version having less development money, but that Kiev studio Ubisoft bought just aren't very good, so unless they have new staff i hope it's not them.

16. logout20

logout20 Guest

GPU:
    Amd radeon 7470m/1Gb
    i'm gonna play @480p so no worries...

17. Carfax

Carfax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac 4090 Extreme
  18. Danwillysxi

Danwillysxi Guest

GPU:
    2080Ti
    Sorry guys I have not been following this thread. I have just watched the Nvidia trailer and there was no mention of PhysX..? I thought this AC game was nailed on for having PhysX since AC:BF used it. I'm actually disappointed as I personally think its a big thing not to include it in the big AAA games...

19. Memorian

Memorian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
  20. Carfax

Carfax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac 4090 Extreme
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.