Bayonetta 2 Trailer (Wii U)

Discussion in 'Consoles & console games' started by Penal Stingray, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Penal Stingray

Penal Stingray Banned

GPU:
    GTX 680 Tri-Sli-S27A950
  2. scoutingwraith

scoutingwraith Guest

GPU:
    Tuf 3070Ti / P1000
    Really Really Really pissed that it is exclusive for the Wii U. I loved the 1st one because the combat was insane. (excluding aside the outrageous story and characters :-D )

3. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
  4. CRap

CRap Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte 770 2Gb
    I'm waiting so hypped!!

5. MrH

MrH Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080 FE
    Yeah, the damn Wii U hogging all the games!

I've never played the first but I'll probably pick this up at some point.

6. Darkest

Darkest Guest

GPU:
    3060ti Vision OC V2
    I absolutely loved the first game, would have killed to have the option to buy this on another system though. Good thing I'm after the new Mario Kart also, so I'll end up getting a Wii U at some point either way.

7. drandiiski

drandiiski Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6GB OC
    The game is out or at least reviews of it. 10/10 from Gamespot and current Metacritic at 91. I’m going to die now……… Loved the first one, but I’m not going to buy a Wii U just for one game…..aarrrggghhh the pain!

8. Ryu5uzaku

Ryu5uzaku Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6800 XT
    Wii U has the best games out atm out of the 3 current gen consoles really. Least multiplats but most exclusives that are frikken good.

9. drandiiski

drandiiski Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6GB OC
    I’m aware of the Wii U library, but I’m not interested in any of the games. I have some nostalgia for Mario games, but the DS proved to me that it fades away quickly, once you realize that jumping on Goombas heads and chasing coins and mushrooms just isn’t as fun as it was 25 years ago. Never played Zelda games. So this is the only game that I really want, but will have to miss. And that makes me a sad panda :wanker:

10. Ryu5uzaku

Ryu5uzaku Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6800 XT
    Tbh ZombiU, Wonderful 101, Hyrule Warriors, Pikmin 3, Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze are all excellent and the last one is pretty hardcore :D The mario games I have only played mario kart 8 and 3d world which both are insane fun especially with friends. Haven't been playing the "normal" mario bros U or luigi game. Zelda Windwaker is surely good game for everyone to experience :O Then theres Xenoblade Chronicles X, Smash Bros, Dragon Quest, Devil's Third, Splatoon and Legend Of Zelda in near future. Fatal Frame will be awesome I think.

But if none of these interest you then well :< I tried! :D :D

11. Darkest

Darkest Guest

GPU:
    3060ti Vision OC V2
    I've heard that the game has some serious frame rate issues, which is pretty concerning. Worse again considering the type of game it is, fluid combat is the staple of the genre. I'll be keeping an eye out though, the first game was fantastic.

12. drandiiski

drandiiski Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6GB OC
    @Ryu5uzaku do not tempt me! My GF will kill me if I get a PS4, new FFB wheel and a Wii U in one month! Joking aside there a few interesting games you mention, but as of now I have too many games anyway. One day I may get a second hand Wii U with the best exclusives.
    The framerate is a big issue, especially for those king of games. I’m playing Heavenly Sword at the moment and it is a superb game, that is almost ruined by the framerate. Will revisit the first Bayonetta after I finish HS. I borrowed a friend’s Xbox360 when it was released and it was smooth. Got a PS3 copy , but never opened the box. I understand there are fps drops on the PS3, but there was a big patch at some point that fixes it. Hope it is true…

13. Ryu5uzaku

Ryu5uzaku Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6800 XT
    While it's certainly light years beyond the awful farmed-out PlayStation 3 version of Bayonetta, the overall experience isn't quite as smooth as the original Xbox 360 game. On the plus side, the irritating tearing of the original has been completely eliminated, but while it's still a fast and responsive game, the consistency in the update leaves something to be desired.

From Digital Foundry. I am not too worried in the video it never dipped below 40fps. Mostly staying 50 to 60. For cinematics it goes for 30 fps.

Haha GF's they are hard on you at times. But do not worry Wii U isn't going anywhere so you can get one in future! :D

14. PearlChoco

PearlChoco Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS GTX 570 DirectCU II
    Just buy a damned WiiU. It's the only console worth buying atm.

15. scatman839

scatman839 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080, KD55XD800

16. Darkest

Darkest Guest

GPU:
    3060ti Vision OC V2
    That's encouraging at least, it's a must buy for me for sure. It just depends on when I get around to it.

17. DerSchniffles

DerSchniffles Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 3080Ti
    exclusive?! but but but....I played the first one on Xbox360 and let me tell you, I suck at those types of games HAAAARRRDDDD.....but I guess thats why I like to play them, to get better. Game was bizarre and crazy and fun. Too bad, guess Im not playing the second one.

18. TimmyP

TimmyP Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3070
    8th game of all time to get a perfect score (10/10) on Gamespot. Anyone playing this?

19. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    I want to be playing this:D Wii-u's the only console worth owning atm.

20. Ryu5uzaku

Ryu5uzaku Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6800 XT
    Got it in the mail! huzzah