WATCH DOGS Merged MOD

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by Marduk, Sep 6, 2014.

1. txgt

txgt Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6G
    White Helicopter Spotlight:

[​IMG]

2. puredorian

puredorian Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX 1070
    Honestly, it does look like 1 in 1 counterpart from original demo, I wonder if you edited files or found old ones :)

Epic job regardless, if only we could make old e3 aiden anims work

3. DiiVerZe

DiiVerZe Guest

GPU:
    4GB GTX 970
    I too thought it was the e3 2012 demo when took a glance at it. I really wanted those train shadows because recently I was looking to see if they were in the mod, and they were but they were very minimal.I though I was the only one that noticed these little differences! Ill remind myself to get a shot of a train going above during the night.
    EDIT: approximately when is this patch coming out? :)

Last edited: Oct 8, 2014
  4. txgt

txgt Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6G
    I've been comparing Yizan's train light xmls with car headlight xmls and after like 20 tests i found the hashes that changes the shape of light and the color of light. But I can't understand the values itself. I was just copying them from different xml's and testing. I need the Razor's BinHex Converter to convert that values to Float32 format. But I can't find it anywhere, all the links are dead.

And sorry to disappoint you but the Train light is still not that big like in E3 demo (
    That screenshot was made at the pharmacy place (from 2013 PS4 gameplay premiere demo). It feels like E3 demo because the Train is passing close to the building. Ambrose Theater is farther from the Train line and train light can't reach the walls of the theater.
    I need that Razor's binhex converter to make the light bigger.
    Any chance someone here have this converter?

5. kato-secret

kato-secret Guest

GPU:
    geforce gtx 760 2gb
    can u change the colorgrading to more blue and grey so it looks like e3

6. Marduk

Marduk Guest

GPU:
    gtx 780m
    would be great,maybe this helps

http://deadendthrills.com/forum/discussion/221/watch-dogs

7. hishamerrish

hishamerrish Member Guru

GPU:
    GTX 980 TI
    can any one upload it on media fire or other server please ... thank you

8. Warpy

Warpy Guest

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    I am trying to escape from a warehouse, cant remember which act it is and the screen keeps going white.

9. Marduk

Marduk Guest

GPU:
    gtx 780m
    Sounds not good, but i believe i know whats the reason. i will look at windy_city.game.xml again. maybe some value. are not right set.

iI havent any issues actually, but only play First 2 main mussuons, and do the mp stuff.
    Can you send your save game for test via pm?

(i had this Problem only before updating the windy_city. game.xml , so the colors go over the extrem light on day to everything white and also big Black textures/shader issues )

10. Pharseer

Pharseer Guest

GPU:
    GTX 570
    Ok got the merged mod downloaded

at 1.6 gigs it takes a while on slow connection. I think I did everything you said and am having no luck getting it to show up in-game. Here's what I did in case I messed up somewhere.

1.Made a copy of gamer profile

2.downloaded core mod and replaced the patch files as instructed.

3.downloaded the play as npc and nude mod, and nude installer fix

4.ran the mod installer, directed it to my WD install directory and let it patch both files, took about 3-4 mins each then said succeeded.

5.Replaced my gamer profile

Then I went to my save game, and Aiden is still the main character no way to choose an NPC. Went to dressing room, and no changes there either.

Lost my save game by starting a new one, once again Aiden is the character, played through the beginning of the stadium. I did not receive any option to select an NPC to play. What am I doing wrong?
    When do we get the choice to play as another character or dressing room options?

Thanks so much for your help, sorry it's being so difficult.

11. ThatGuyOverTher

ThatGuyOverTher Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX980
  12. ThatGuyOverTher

ThatGuyOverTher Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX980
    Wow, that is awesome, can you send me the dynamiclightprefab and the spotlight through a pm? This is just amazing :O

13. Pharseer

Pharseer Guest

GPU:
    GTX 570
    Nice

thank you for sharing this, I basically saw this in another publication last week, and kind of dismissed it as being real with 9 new cities LOL But this second confirmation gives me hope again!

Can't wait for the new one!

14. DiiVerZe

DiiVerZe Guest

GPU:
    4GB GTX 970
  15. Yopfraise

Yopfraise Member Guru

GPU:
    MSI Suprim X 4090

Thanks for your support :)
    However i don't want to put AO off because of performance issues, i actually play your mod with everything on ultra on a 780ti and it works very well :D !
    I want to put AO off because of personnal taste ; i really hate AO/SSAO stuff so is there another way to completely disable AO than installing Performance Installer which decrease global quality ?
    It's the really last thing needed to make this mod the ultimate experience for WD, as i'm not the only one who can't stand Ambiant Occlusion.

Best Regards.

16. Marduk

Marduk Guest

GPU:
    gtx 780m
    I will make it possible tomorrow ;-)

17. Yopfraise

Yopfraise Member Guru

GPU:
    MSI Suprim X 4090
    Champaign ! Thanks a lot :D

I see there's not a lot of screens here, so I've taken the liberty to add some with the Merged Mod. Quickly took during playtime with everything set on Ultra + TXAA (Except DoF Off because I hate Dof)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 9, 2014
  18. Tsukiko-chan

Tsukiko-chan Member

GPU:
    Radeon HD7870 GHZ 2GB
    Hi Marduk,
    I've installed your new performance mod but uplay still thinks the game is outdated and needs new watchdogs patch. Is the latest performance mod uploaded compatible with the new watchdogs patch and dlc? :) should i let it update and then apply performance patch?

Ty Marduk

19. genstar

genstar Guest

GPU:
    gt540
    please, any of you can tell me who is the author of this mod?

static1.gamespot.com/uploads/original/1163/11630370/2573297-watch_dogs+2014-06-20+06-22-03-066.jpg

static1.gamespot.com/uploads/original/1163/11630370/2573298-watch_dogs+2014-06-20+06-22-20-002.jpg

static1.gamespot.com/uploads/original/1163/11630370/2573299-watch_dogs+2014-06-20+06-25-01-446.jpg

static1.gamespot.com/uploads/original/1163/11630370/2573301-watch_dogs+2014-06-20+06-29-35-917.jpg

Last edited: Oct 9, 2014
  20. Marduk

Marduk Guest

GPU:
    gtx 780m