Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by MrH, Feb 14, 2014.

1. Corbus

Corbus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Moist 6900 XT
    With exploding palm build,atleast before it got nerfed ppl put diamonds for more elite dmg.

2. Darkest

Darkest Guest

GPU:
    3060ti Vision OC V2
    I finally got my 6 piece Marauders bonus last night, absolutely demolishing things now. My gear is mostly "what" I want, I just need better rolls on most of it. It's absolutely hilarious watching your Sentries go wild.

3. PieEyedPiper

PieEyedPiper Master Guru

GPU:
    RX 580
    RIP zdps monk.

4. Nato.dbnz

Nato.dbnz Ancient Guru

GPU:
    5870 Crossfire
    I had one of those rare days with D3 yesterday. I'm playing my season DH and yesterday I got Marauders Chest, Pants, Boots & Helm, a Danetta's Hand Bow, Shadow's Bane and Shadow's Heels, and Nat's Bloody Footprints...

In one afternoon I went from struggling at T1 to cruising through T3. I had no idea how much difference having all the pets out would make but it is huge.

Just need one more piece to get my Marauder turret bonus and need to find a Bombadier's Rucksack.

5. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    Bombardier's Rucksack is easy, Kadala is your friend, trust me. You'll need TNT as well to make that build really pop. Good luck with that. Again, Kadala is your friend to get TNT, but it took me forever to get a pair.

Kadala's been buffed though so good luck :)

6. Spets

Spets Guest

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    What element type are you guys for your DH? I'm switching from cold damage to lightening now.

7. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    Ice or fire is the only way to go.

8. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Ice was pretty awesome on my DH.

9. MrH

MrH Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080 FE
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2014
  10. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    wasn't aware that lightning was viable. will look into that more. Most play ice/fire though.

11. Spets

Spets Guest

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Yeah the build is only starting to catch on, it takes a while to build up but once it does the damage is really good.

12. maddy2012

maddy2012 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 980 Ti
    You need the ball lightning quiver though dont you? Looking forward to trying it out if i get a good one to drop.

13. PieEyedPiper

PieEyedPiper Master Guru

GPU:
    RX 580
    Always wanted to rock a lightening DH. I did for a time, before conforming to Loaded for Bear.
    A Wyrdward goes VERY far with a lightening build but not so sure how great it really is for macing out grifts. Might be more of a fun gimmick than ultimate killing power.

I can't stand this feature disparity right now between PC and console ROS. I want the joys of the latest PC patch... but with my console and couch. I may cave and fire up the PC version..

Last edited: Sep 29, 2014
  14. Spets

Spets Guest

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Yep, "Meticulous Bolts" is the quiver you need for the build.

15. MrH

MrH Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080 FE
    [UPCOMING HOTFIXES]

Items

The number of Rare crafting materials that will drop from monsters (including Rift Guardians) will be greatly increased

****ing finally, being limited by crystals is beyond stupid. Today I spent 300m gold and 1000 crystals trying to get 15% Sentry on quiver, the highest I got was 11%.

16. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    Same on my rucksack, I spent around 150m on rolling sentry and the best I got was 11%. I left it at that. I will just harassing Kadala until she drops one with better sentry damage. No way I'm spending more on rolling the current one.

17. MrH

MrH Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080 FE
    Gold these days is irrelevant but I literally had no crystals left after today's bull**** bad luck spree. Hopefully this hotfix will hit overnight so I can farm up some mats tomorrow and finally get a decent % on my quiver.

18. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    you say gold is irrelevant, and while I agree, it still hurts rolling away 150m. And all the leg crafting mats. Not that it's the end of the world, but still, ouch.

19. Nato.dbnz

Nato.dbnz Ancient Guru

GPU:
    5870 Crossfire
    Well I got my 6 piece Marauder bonus yesterday and it is completely insane. Took me from T3 to T5. Now I just run around dropping sentries and clicking chests and bodies for the Harrington buff. My gear is far from ideal and I have a few more things I want to get but I'm really enjoying this build :)

20. ElFishoIII

ElFishoIII Guest

Just ran 5 rifts and got 2 legendaries total. WTH