SweetFX Shader Suite release and discussion thread #4

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by CeeJay.dk, Sep 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -HaVoK-

-HaVoK- Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1070 2-way SLI
    sidspyker:
    Yes.Thx.I uninstalling Geforce Experience and SweetFx works without problem.
    Nvidia such Nvidia.

2. Radical_53

Radical_53 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3
    Did you try disabling all the built-in overlays first? ShadowPlay would be my #1 candidate for such a problem.

3. -HaVoK-

-HaVoK- Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1070 2-way SLI
    Radical_53:
    No_Only uninstalling solves the problem.

4. OrdinaryOregano

OrdinaryOregano Guest

GPU:
    MSI 1080 Gaming X
    It's not an overlay issue, Shadowplay was never running. I even tried turning it on and off and SFX works fine in DX11 applications, but in DX9:

[​IMG]

I have found no solution but to uninstall GFE so far.

5. Radical_53

Radical_53 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3
    Oh ok. Well, at least it was worth a try!

6. Sajittarius

Sajittarius Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 4090
    nvspcap.dll is shadowplay. Unfortunately it sounds like removing the whole geforce experience is the only way to fix it.

7. CeeJay.dk

CeeJay.dk Guest

GPU:
    Radeon 6870
    I too noticed this.

This thread on reddit says to uninstall Geforce Experience or revert to earlier driver versions.

If that doesn't work then I suggest cleaning windows of all display driver leftovers with DDU and then install the drivers and make sure not to select Geforce Experience as one of the components to install.

It's not just InjectSMAA that is affected - this problem also shows up with some other programs so hopefully Nvidia is aware of it.

InjectFXAA is also affected.

In my tests Boulotaurs injector and RadeonPro seemed to be unaffected so you could also try those.

I'll see if I can find a better solution or workaround.

8. -HaVoK-

-HaVoK- Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1070 2-way SLI
    Hi CeeJay.dk.I uninstalling Geforce Experience and SweetFx works without problem.Thank you for your attention.I hope you find a solution.Good luck.
    Sorry for my english.

9. bishi

bishi Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080 SLI
    Thanks for all your hard work thus far. So many games I wouldn't dream of touching without SweetFX.

Any chance we will see a new SweetFX with eFX before 2015?

10. CeeJay.dk

CeeJay.dk Guest

GPU:
    Radeon 6870
    Maybe - it won't be called eFX but something else .. but it feels like Crosire is making good progress.
    I'm optimistic.

11. -HaVoK-

-HaVoK- Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1070 2-way SLI
    We believe in you.

12. Kuss

Kuss Member Guru

GPU:
    7800xt
    anyone fonud a working way with win8.1-arma3 ?
    i have searched and tryed everything
    plz

13. glitch203

glitch203 Guest

GPU:
    msi hd 6770 1go
    sweetfx work whit radeon pro only on win 8.164bit

Last edited: Sep 25, 2014
  14. pooley

pooley Guest

GPU:
    xfx r9 fury
    Hi i got it working using the download from this post so credit to him.
    I think i used the 32bit 1960 dll's but try them all.

Heya all,

I made an eFX-SweetFX bundle that includes a lot of efx dll versions. Basically every messy bundle I could gather off the web. From v1.9.20 to v1.9.60, sorted into their 32 & 64-bit versions, with the exception of .20 available only in 32-bit (from what I could find). I also compacted the bundle so SweetFX_settings.txt is sitting inside the 'sweetfx' folder, instead of the game root. Saves clutter and easier to uninstall. Readme files are also inside that folder. Unnecessary/deprecated files were removed, resulting in a total of 3 files and 1 folder sitting in your game root. I also reformatted and cleaned efx.ini, removed deprecated lines.

Using these files you will be able to create bundles for 32 & 64-bit games, working under Windows 7/8.0/8.1. In fact the whole beauty of eFX is that it works on 8.1, whereas regular 1.5.1 SFX bundles don't. It also avoids the need for Radeonpro.

You can slap over a working bundle any SweetFX preset and it should work just fine.

When installing presets, e.g., SweetFX_settings.txt files. You have to paste it into the 'sweetfx' folder, because that's where SweetFX_preset.txt is directing the injector to load the SweetFX preset from.

Please read the readme.txt I supplied with this bundle. I won't reply to those who didn't bother reading it.

Grab it here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/a8...ak_04-08-14.7z

15. LesserHellspawn

LesserHellspawn Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3080ti Eagle
    Invalid or deleted file....
    I'd really love to get SweetFX working again without having to uninstall GF Experience. Radeonpro did not work.

16. ColdFlo

ColdFlo Guest

GPU:
    EVGA780ACXSCMSI780GMSI680
    Fo Real Do

Reel towk. Soo..... howe cowme Bordalan 2 and Swissa SweetFX don be twerkin no mow owne eyenbidia tre fo fo poingt won won drivas?...

I tink dis happnd on preevios driva but I havnt playt sweetfx game in sum tyme now. Peece.

#swagyolofosholo420mynegga

17. milamber

milamber Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4080 Suprim X
    Can't get SweetFX to work with FIFA 15. No error message, it just doesn't activate. Could it be e conflict with Origin?

18. lowenz

lowenz Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS GeForce 3060
    Boulotaur's injector here, with Diablo 3.
    The problem is present.

19. lowenz

lowenz Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS GeForce 3060
    Invalid or Deleted File.

The key you provided for file access was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on MediaFire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or MediaFire.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.

20. EL1TE

EL1TE Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080 SH X 2.1GHz
    Does anyone know if the GeForce 344.16 WHQL has this issue (i know it's related to Experience but sicne i don't know which version both drivers have i ask) too? I've read that Final Fantasy XIV SweetFX also stops working after 344.11 which i haven't installed, but my GTX 970 arrives this week and i need to update the drivers for it, thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.