NVIDIA GeForce 344.11 WHQL Driver

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by kens30, Sep 19, 2014.

1. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    ^
    What if you raise memory specific voltages QPI/VTT a little?

Yes this bios..

Check your event viewer if you have any issues with indexing or other software conflicts. These ntsokrnel.exe specific stopped after I reinstalled x-fi (device manager), logitech cam sw, rebuild WMI, repaired system components (windows 8 manager - repair center), rebuild indexing and removed any Asus leftovers (services, folders, registry).

Also lowered this cpu system agent - Vccsa to what it was before I updated to newest bios and now that I downgraded to 344.11 I didnt see it yet, also played the same avp2010 later tonight as few days ago and no problems what so ever..

Im kinda suspecting 344.16 atm since this last bsod was nvidia specific for me.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2014
  2. SLI-756

SLI-756 Guest

GPU:
    760 SLI 4gb 1215/ 6800
    no probs with wolfenstein, will be getting gauntlet and watch dogs T-bone dlc tomorrow.

3. Soundcreepy

Soundcreepy Member Guru

GPU:
    PNY 780 Enthusiast 3gb
    No issues here with 344.11. Dead Rising 3 have no crashes and seems smoother. Wolfenstien, Watch_Dogs and Sniper Elite 3 are running perfect as well. (among many others) I just hope my system can keep up with Shadows of Mordor in a week. :eek3:

4. PurSpyk!!

PurSpyk!! Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Works like a charm and my cards overclock more as well :)

5. Mystic_Monkey

Mystic_Monkey Member

GPU:
    MSI RTX 2070 ARMOR
    I cant get these to install, i run the setup and they install, but when i restart my Pc they revert back to standard vga drivers, while in add/remove programs say they are installed, i also had a bsod after a restart when trying to install the first time, I ran DDU to see if it was other drivers problems, but had the samething, I have never had this problem before with any drivers, using MSI twin frozr 560ti, cheers

6. YuKsS

YuKsS Guest

GPU:
    Asus gtx 1070 strix oc
    hi guys, since i installed this drivers my pc freeze after windows boot, just cant move my mouse or kb, i did unistall the old one, then used driver sweeper in safe mode and eve update my audio driver just in case and nothing, i did try to avoid to install nvidia hd audio drivers and no luck, i also tried to manually install the lastets diretx 11 and nothing.. what should i do ?

7. Sajittarius

Sajittarius Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 4090
    Yea, there was a thread about this a while ago in this forum. Maxwell chips don't support CSAA.

8. Dragondale13

Dragondale13 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 AMP! • H75
    If you have any over clock on the Gpu, set it to default, clean install again.If that does'nt work then IMO it's better to play it safe and skip this set and re-install the last stable driver for your system.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2014
  9. YuKsS

YuKsS Guest

GPU:
    Asus gtx 1070 strix oc
    hi thanks for you replay. i do have oc on my cpu, ram and gpu so is hard to tell which one is the one the cause the problem, so i guess i will start by doing that then the cpu and ram..

10. Blaire

Blaire Guest

GPU:
    Geforce TITAN 4-Way...
    Thanks for Info, i was able to reproduce same Crashes with several OpenGL-Apps and 4-Way SLI under Windows 8.1... this Bug is already known at NV.

11. Dragondale13

GPU:
    GTX 1070 AMP! • H75
    Well not necessarily on the CPU and ram.I mean you can for good measure, just to rule them out.But I'd quicker try and set the Gpu clocks to stock and then try and do a clean install of the driver.If that does not work then maybe try reset the over clock on the ram and CPU.If all else fails then revert to an older driver.

12. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Of my motherboard? It's never given me trouble but I'll try it if disabling hardware acceleration doesn't do it.

13. YuKsS

YuKsS Guest

GPU:
    Asus gtx 1070 strix oc
    hi, i set my gpu clocks to default and roll back to my previus drivers and it is running nice. i will keep it for a few days to see what happend.. i really want my oc back, it helps me alot in bf4 and sc2

14. Dragondale13

GPU:
    GTX 1070 AMP! • H75
    Glad to hear it's running nice.Yes that's the best option, run it for a few days and if no problems crop up, then try and re-apply your oc. :thumbup:

15. Prophet

Prophet Master Guru

GPU:
    Msi 680
    Those of you who had problems with this driver, did you play around with threaded optimization?

16. dsbig

dsbig Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia 4070
    drivers seem good.

just started battlefield 4

nvidia 780+4k resolution+intel 3770k+battlefield=awesomeness

framerate not 60fps. around 30ish

17. B.M.W

B.M.W Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX670
    I have problem with this dirver which is , I have installed the driver and run "force pci-e gen3" for forced pci-e 3.0 support on x79 with 3930k, everything is ok so far.
    I have restart the pc after run to "force gen3 .exe" , when the desktop came , mouse cursor freezing once, every 3-4 sec. Especially when I run gpu-z or MSI After burner. There is no problem with previously WHQL driver.
    My PC system :
    Rampage IV Extreme
    4x4GB 2400mhz ram
    GTX780 Ti + GTX750 Ti (dedicated PhysX)
    512GB SSD
    1200w psu
    win7 x64 Pro SP1

I have also tried reinstall win7 and win8.1 but no any changes

18. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black

Yes, sometimes certain drivers can put more stress on main system and since it uses reserved amount for texture memory it could be just that if OC'ing cpu.. And yes TDR's can happen cause of bad system OC with newer drivers, although I didnt have any yet..
    Ram not so stable even if it comes clean by idk memtest or windows memory diagnostic tool.

Kinda like by me now, I played MKKE yesterday and bam got BSOD kernel bug trap 0x7E - bad ram OC.. Never had this before, ever.

Guess its this new bios that fked up all and I need to readjust certain ram voltages (digital IO and VCCSA), also these drivers put more stress on whole buld-in memory controller and it is what it is..

EDIT:
    yep went to my old settings, without messing with this digital IO voltage and its ok now, even in MKKE and this game is not the toughest when it comes to stress testing whole system, nvm generic IBT and a like that is nothing, doesnt tell anything.. noob'd bios :p

Last edited: Sep 23, 2014
  19. kilyan

kilyan Master Guru

GPU:
    evga 1080 sc gaming
    about the direct3dcreate9ex error, for me was not related to geforce experience,but to combofix use that deleted something it shoould have not. Latest drivers seems lacking of something(guess the 344 series), and serching to fix the problem i found that reverting back to 340.52 and reinstallling than my 344.16 drivers fixed the issue definetely

20. SLI-756

SLI-756 Guest

GPU:
    760 SLI 4gb 1215/ 6800
    Gauntlet runs fine, very much enjoying the effects and the game world.