Destiny

Discussion in 'Consoles & console games' started by WhiteLightning, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    Thank u very much all. Game seems so good to me. Much better than boringlands. Indeed AI isn't that active. If it was I can't imagine how to shoot them.

2. Undercova

Undercova Guest

GPU:
    660GTX Windforce
    Lvl24 now, and still enjoying it lots. I even started to really like Crucible in the last couple of days, i didn't dig it much in the beta/first few days of release, but now it feels really fun at times.

Co-op works really well, and even better if everyone has mics. Got 3 legendary "blueprints" that turn into items, but only one of the was legendary, and for wrong class. Well atleast my hunter has great helm when he hits 20.

I just wish clan system in-game would be better, right now it's basically just clan tags. Also some kind of status message where you could say what you're looking for, be it story, strikes ect.

3. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    I have seen people talking about being lvl 26 etc, the level cap is 20 though. So... what happens at 20? What are these levels above 20? Btw, will play heaps more tonight.

4. Undercova

Undercova Guest

GPU:
    660GTX Windforce
    Lvl20 is the "cap", but after that you will start to get rare and better gear that has + Light stat, which increases your level to maximum of 30 at 120 Light.

5. boodikon

boodikon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Leadtek 8800 GTS 640mb (600 core)
    I can't put my finger on it but im loving this game, music, graphics, atmosphere something about it that seems polished and will only get better.

6. PhazeDelta1

PhazeDelta1 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FTW
    Soft cap is 20. You'll need armor with the +light stat to level any higher.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2014
  7. Jae-So

Jae-So Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080 Ti FE
    Destiny got 6/10 on Gamespot, repetitive and empty for an MMO type game they said. You guys enjoying it?

8. Undercova

Undercova Guest

GPU:
    660GTX Windforce
    95% of comments i've seen at different forums have been positive so far.

9. boodikon

boodikon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Leadtek 8800 GTS 640mb (600 core)
    I am, I have enjoyed many games others don't like and not liked game's that are really popular for me I have never liked any mario, sonic game or gta, just the way the world spins.

10. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    There goes the "$500m was used for marketing and paying off reviewers argument". I'm loving the game btw.

11. Jae-So

Jae-So Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080 Ti FE
    Fair play game looks decent I guess, just put off by loads saying it dissapoints, might have to give it a go whenever I do finally get a PS4

12. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    I entered the vanguard armoury code came with DVD. But is that an seƱor how I get it ?

13. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    Sadly, it's become "cool" and "trendy" to hate every big release by certain kids.

14. PhazeDelta1

PhazeDelta1 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FTW
    This game is great. I will have to retract what I said about the hunter during the beta. Now that I am able to go past level 8, it's actually on par with the warlock. The bladedancer sub class is pretty cool too.

15. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    I wish i had time to play the game :(

16. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    Yeah, Hunter seems stronger than in beta. That stabby bladedancer special looks awesome too

17. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    I have come across a few hunters in the crucible.. Weak armour but they make up for it with a cloak and that blade which is devastating. I rolled a Warlock, which suits me attacking play style perfectly.

I really don't have anything bad to say about Destiny. It looks beautiful, plays like a dream. Enough said.

18. ElementalDragon

ElementalDragon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVidia RTX 4090 FE
    I hardly unlocked anything in the Blade Dancer tree yet (basically just up to the Blink Strike)... but i can already say i like it more than the standard Hunter tree. Arc Blade is SOOOO much better than Golden Gun.

BigTime: The Vanguard Armory where you can buy some stuff is over by where you went to pick up your spacecraft. The stuff still costs some glimmer... but the damage rating is quite a bit higher than the stuff you'd generally find for your level. Haven't checked it recently, but it seems like it gets better every 5 levels.

19. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE
    The Vanguard stuff doesn't seem to go any higher than level 10ish. I'm level 18 now and I haven't seen anything new in the armory in a while.

20. PhazeDelta1

PhazeDelta1 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FTW
    Those particular weapons only go to 10. The ones below is are for level 20. But you need to be Vanguard Rank 3 just to buy them. It seems to be taking forever to rank that up though. I lost track of how many strikes and crucible matches I did yesterday. Sad part is I only dinged level 1.