Lunayahs Watch Dogs Enhanced Mod

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by Lunayah, Jun 26, 2014.

?

What do you prefer. Quality or Performance?

Poll closed Jul 17, 2014.
  1. Quality

105 vote(s)
    69.1%
  2. Performance

54 vote(s)
    35.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. brutlern

brutlern Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 1070 X Gaming
    So which version from the first page includes the latest patch (the one in which you can replay Gang hideouts etc)?

2. Lunayah

Lunayah Guest

GPU:
    GTX 670SLI
    that should be the first one

3. Cru_N_cher

Cru_N_cher Guest

GPU:
    MSI NX8800GT OC
    Lunayah your base texture results are great in terms of High Setting Performance it's great work :)

Lunayahs Texture Base results (Temporal AA High)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I found some textures though which have lower quality though im not sure if they would be so important for overall performance replacing them with their high quality counterparts

one of those textures is the dot conexion advertising also the paperstand (magazine textures) :)

So far the overall Results on my GTX 460 1GB are pretty nice overall System is using 5 GB + 3 GB Video Shared of which around 1.2 GB are utilized between though most situations still very stable :)

System Overall Memory is 8 GB of which Windows uses 1 GB

So it currently splits in

GFX RAM: Dedicated 940~1000 MB / Shared ~200 MB (System Ram)
    System Ram: ~5800 MB
    Total System consumption: Windows 1000 MB / Disrupt Engine (Watch_Dogs) 5800 MB (~200 MB System RAM shared GFX) / All ~6800 MB

Also Windows is System Memory Limited (Pageing forbidden) so with this it would immediately crash (Windows Memory Warning) but it's so far pretty stable no crash no memory warning in all the tests yet :)

Here the problems i found so far (inconsistent results)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 1, 2014
  4. CheekBoys

CheekBoys Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX
    Little late for me to reply but thanks!

5. Cmaki2008

Cmaki2008 Active Member

GPU:
    780ti evga sc
    <3

Best modder!! Thanks friend, wish I could have this mod with the all npc but I tried to merge it and ive failed! lol :)

6. Cmaki2008

Cmaki2008 Active Member

GPU:
    780ti evga sc
    <3

@ Lunayah dodging the where are you at in the game question? hehe

I bet hes in act II :p

7. Essenthy

Essenthy Guest

GPU:
    GTX 980Ti 6GB
    does anyone have BossMafioso latest Dof ? tried to find it, but all links are dead :(

8. Marduk

Marduk Guest

GPU:
    gtx 780m
    dont know if s the latest versions, but check the standalone area from lunayah

9. Mangaman1001

Mangaman1001 Guest

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 770 OC 4GB
    Mod issue

Hello, just wanted to tell you about something I noticed in your mod... Btw I'm loving it, it's the best one so far, so thank you. But when I install it, I can't use the latest patch's features like hacking our friends, etc (its the same with the other mods, pretty much tried them all). For example when we go in Online settings there's a blank option we can turn on and off, that's supposed to be Friends Invasions, and when we open the Online Contracts App, and choose for example Online Hacking, there should be an option to hack a friend but it isn't there for some reason... Are you sure your mod is up-to-date? If not, it would be awesome if you could release an update for that ^^

Thanks again for your hard work.

10. XAFAfterShock

XAFAfterShock Member

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 SC 4GB
    what version of the mod are you using? I thought I read that everything except Watch dogs Enhanced Extra HQ 3.1 will have the latest patch otherwise you have to use the mod installer to apply the newest patch.

11. Essenthy

Essenthy Guest

GPU:
    GTX 980Ti 6GB
    thanks found it there !

12. Mangaman1001

Mangaman1001 Guest

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 770 OC 4GB
    I'm using HQ E3 Atmosphere 3.1 ^^ I'll look into that mod installer you're talking about

13. Mangaman1001

Mangaman1001 Guest

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 770 OC 4GB
    Okay I tried installing it with the configuration tool for 1.4 you mentioned, and it's the same as before except for the friend hacking/tailing option that's now there except for the text (weird, same as the blank On/Off setting in the Online options). Forgot to tell you that I AM using the latest version, its just the new features that are weird with the mod installed; they probably work though, there's just no text :/ I also noticed that someone else got the same problem in this topic, the creator of the tool said he fixed it, but its the same one I downloaded and it doesn't look like it's fixed :(

Last edited: Sep 9, 2014
  14. Marduk

Marduk Guest

GPU:
    gtx 780m
  15. Cru_N_cher

Cru_N_cher Guest

GPU:
    MSI NX8800GT OC
    We can argue if yours is a more realistic approach, it depends on the factor of how the glass is being damaged, light conditions and what for a glass it is ;)

https://www.google.de/search?q=secu...=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&biw=1915&bih=998

Though no Game yet has a real Physical Glass Shattering Simulation it would cost a lot of Compute Power with the correct realtime light calculations additionally ;)

But the white is pretty much a characteristic due to the crystalline silica structure you see almost every time appearing especially for Safety glasses with 10000 of fractures.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safety_glass

Of course the light plays a heavy role, but your idea would look strange when the light is bright in the Dark ok but @ Day pretty unrealistic ;)

The only problem with the Original was it's quality not how they concepted it, which is physically correct in most shattering situations. ;)

See the shattering Glass of a Bus station when you have the correct Multithreading Balance for the Physics, very nicely done for faking it :)

The Particle immiting from Windshields rocks :)

Anyway your base quality is 10000x better and more appropriate blending in keep it on ;)

16. XAFAfterShock

XAFAfterShock Member

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 SC 4GB
    I noticed the same thing after using it, what I did was merged the newest patch files with lunayahs extra HQ version manually , I will upload it or you can use the version I uploaded for a friend that has the hq NPC and some extras featured in the config tool.

send me a pm if you want the links and which version you want.

17. XAFAfterShock

XAFAfterShock Member

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 SC 4GB
  18. machine4578

machine4578 Guest

GPU:
    GEForce GTX 660 2GB
    same here.. it seems the modded file is missing.

19. Marduk

Marduk Guest

GPU:
    gtx 780m
    your all right what youve saying, terms the light effects and damage ways. and how broken glass/safety Glass should look.
    but i must say the light or gloomy Effect of the vanilla decal in night, and some other moments was more than ugly
    (by compare the bulletholes with the other broken windscreen decals it was too much difference) ;-)

now i repacked, dont know why it wasnt before
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwxALbeBV2l9NERpTVdIa3RNeFU/edit?usp=docslist_api
    but will try to make another next time....mayber its editable more trealistic and hope you will say its more realistic thean vanilla and we must not argue ;-)

20. Marduk

Marduk Guest

GPU:
    gtx 780m