The Pure E3 2012 Mod for WATCH DOGS PC (Screenshots + Download)

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by Supersourav99, Jun 28, 2014.

1. Marduk

Marduk Guest

GPU:
    gtx 780m
  2. Lian

Lian Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Super FE
    tnks for link..i play two hours..stock game,and is very lag drop frame..

-_- 60fps 1080p on the crew..
    30/60 fps 1080p on watch dogs... :bang:

3. Marduk

Marduk Guest

GPU:
    gtx 780m
    how much threads can your processor handle?
    hi dont know What s the reason for this.
    i ve no issue, no Crash game, no stutter, but stable frame rate of 25 to 35

i use everything at ultra, only shadows at high
    hbao+
    txaa2x
    1980*1080 res

try to use the gamerprofile.xml

i have a gtx780m
    and i7 max 3.9ghz

Last edited: Aug 29, 2014
  4. YoDevi

YoDevi Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970 Gaming
    Guys Sourav is having health problems, but he's fine now, he is going to get back soon to the project!

5. Nuk1e

Nuk1e Guest

GPU:
    Asus GTX980Ti Strix
    Hopefully he is all healthy again really soon!

6. Warpy

Warpy Guest

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Tell me about it, I can rip over 120fps using stock with this game on MAX, the notion of performance being a problem is deceptive behavior on UBISOFTS end.

The true reasons were outlined by Totalbiscuit and that's pretty much SONY dictating what would hinder their PS4 junk that reflects the performance of an outdated PC. The PC visuals reflecting what we saw in E3 outperformed SONY's glory box, hence the downgrade...

I'm not sure what you guys can play this game on with stock/no mods so far as FPS is concerned, but I'm sure as hell confident that the average rig could chew up more that's currently thrown at it with the visuals.

Just an FYI - Stuttering, its code that attempts to backup their theory of anything more visually appealing not coping - which is why when the mods are added the stutters go! :3eyes:

7. Cru_N_cher

Cru_N_cher Guest

GPU:
    MSI NX8800GT OC
    It is more confident time wise to work in a UMA environment and many old PC devs are merging currently optimizing for that environment hence the PC is not UMA and as such harder to optimize they don't seem the urge of doing that behind a certain hardware point (saves investment resources).

Watch_Dog is some very complex type of Game it's more a Realtime simulation where a lot is going on @ the same time always.

You will see that also Rockstar will have a hard time to get Performance right on the PC for GTA 5 and if they make it best Performance will be only possible under either Mantle or Windows 8.1.

These Games are on the Edge of technological possibilities they need to solve Memory and Multithreading issues that many other Games dont really need to solve in that complex way :)

And if you now start to compare Crysis 3 and BF4 and how that Performance works in such situations you really don't seem to get the difference ;)

Just let Crytek and or Dice do a OpenWorld Game and well see ;)

The Goal for Ubisoft was to reach a huge audience on many Platforms @ once with their new IP and that in the almost exact same Graphical way on all of them they succeeded :)

They couldn't have succeeded with what they shown on E3 they would have lost many of the target Systems and Audience of Gamers, because they don't wanted first and for all that any of the Experience on any of the Systems would be different.

Most Engines and DX11 are developed in the Mainstream Performance area which is currently GPU wise @ the Edge of the GTX 460 from their on they scale up.
    We are slowly seeing a shift though because compute (also used in Watch_Dogs) needs more resources then ever before.

It is the perfect time for Upgrading your GPU now if you where in that Space of Performance before.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2014
  8. KuroTenshi

KuroTenshi Guest

GPU:
    GTX 970 4gb @ 1177/1402
    I think it's very clear. The only problem was what has been showed at E3 2012. It made expect too much.

Crytek made an open world : Crysis 1, that struggled on nearly every computer.
    GTA IV from RockStar was the same.

You can say Far Cry 3 is smooth as an open world. BUT nearly nothing is interactive, AI confined in small areas, there are a lot less details (textures, effects,...). Actions are predefined (shoot or harvest) and missions are always the same.

An open world means no Loadings, so no Areas. Skyrim is not a REAL open world and despite mods and tweaks, we remain far from Watch Dogs (Interactions, IA, physics, quantity of features, events and characters at the same time, multi not separated from solo,...)

I am waiting to see how The Witcher 3 will perform.

9. Cru_N_cher

Cru_N_cher Guest

GPU:
    MSI NX8800GT OC
    There is a Mod to make Skyrim loading free, but it is buggy because the Engine wasn't prepared for it and it needs urgently another workaround installed to make it more stable also ;)

Watch_Dogs uses a way more optimized Havok version, it shows :)

GTA 4 Modders allready implemented inside RAGE most of Watch_Dogs Unique Gameplay features

see (of course the Graphic Render core is partly severely outdated even with ICEnhancer)

10. KuroTenshi

KuroTenshi Guest

GPU:
    GTX 970 4gb @ 1177/1402
    Lol GTADog ! Modders are too strong ^^.
    But I wonder if Ubisoft will like this ^^.

I know the "no loading" mod in Skyrim but, as you said, it's unstable and it works with very few mods.

11. iPaddie

iPaddie Guest

GPU:
    GTX680-DC2T-2GD5
    LOL that GTA4 mod is awesome!

12. Warpy

Warpy Guest

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    The rain, thunder and wind out weighs Watchdogs by far...

13. Aliti_308

Aliti_308 Guest

GPU:
    780 sli
    Thanks for the mod, it's great.

Have you made changes to the rain frequency? I noticed it rains heaps more than vanilla. If so, can I revert it to vanilla myself?

14. CheekBoys

CheekBoys Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX
    When will the next version of this mod be released?

15. Marduk

Marduk Guest

GPU:
    gtx 780m
    yes i have Set up the splashes per second in the defaultengineconfig.xml... I will send pm if im home how to change

16. Aliti_308

Aliti_308 Guest

GPU:
    780 sli
    Awesome thanks. Nothing wrong with your setup though, I know the rain makes the game look nicer but vanilla weather for me is what I'd like.

I'll wait for your PM :)

17. Warpy

Warpy Guest

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Marduk I included the DOF mod into your MOD and it looks really good! I recommend you check it our for yourself only took just under 2mins to add it, I added the cameracontext.lib

18. Aliti_308

Aliti_308 Guest

GPU:
    780 sli
    Marduk,

I noticed you have the following mods in your version:

- Nudemod
    - all Car on demand
    - Surrender after Act III
    - all NPC v3.1

I love your mod but I really want it as vanilla as possible (except for the graphical updates :D). Can you or someone explain what these mods do? Can they be turned off in game or would I simply ignore them?

For example the nudemod, if this is something that can be activated in wardrobe only then I can simply ignore it, same with car on demand and all NPC?

Surrender after ACT 3 is a bug fix?

EDIT: Or if you could make the exact same mod with out those above (Surrender after ACT 3 can stay if its a bug fix) that would be awesome :D

Last edited: Sep 3, 2014
  19. KuroTenshi

KuroTenshi Guest

GPU:
    GTX 970 4gb @ 1177/1402
    Yes that was a thing I asked him. He told me the way to remove these mods and will upload a version without this (I kept the Surrender after ACT 3, that made the game more realistic to me).

@Marduk

Can you send me too the defaultengineconfig.xml with less rain ?

@Warpy

I'll try this mod. I love DOF, but not too strong.

20. Aliti_308

Aliti_308 Guest

GPU:
    780 sli
    Yeah marduks mod without those other mods except surrender would be good. Also if you can reduce the rain in that too that'll save me trying to work out how to unpack Etc :)