The Pure E3 2012 Mod for WATCH DOGS PC (Screenshots + Download)

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by Supersourav99, Jun 28, 2014.

1. AjGamer

AjGamer Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1080Ti
    for now,mind you gta V is going to be the same Architecture as WD and if boris is making ENB for GTA V then we'll maybe get one for WD

2. ThatGuyOverTher

ThatGuyOverTher Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX980
    Anyone? Please I really want those shadows that would emit from the train when it passes through...I can't find it...D: I remember seeing it on this thread, I regret not jumping on it when i saw it though..

3. Sunset

Sunset Maha Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC 3070 TE OC
    Are you sure boris make an ENB for GTA V? he has always said he did not has the resources for the 64-bit architecture and for DirectX11, as it works with Windows XP 32-bit, and he hates Windows 7

4. kato-secret

kato-secret Guest

GPU:
    geforce gtx 760 2gb
    he " confirmed " that he would do but no one know if it is possible

5. Warpy

Warpy Guest

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    This is true ^^ because I offered to set him with with a rig with no cost to him.

He refused though :(

His reply back in 2011 was:

Not sure what he is using now though.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2014
  6. nuvasek

nuvasek Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770 2GB OC
  7. Warpy

Warpy Guest

GPU:
    RTX 4090
  8. TonyMBR

TonyMBR Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX 2GB
    I also would like to know about my buddy, Supersourav99. It's been a long time since we last talked. I really think he has the best mod around and it would be greatly appreciated if he continued his awesome job. I'll send him a PM and see if I can reach him somehow.

Here's a run through "heavy" spots of Chicago I recorded to show how better the game runs now with Ubi's new patch: http://youtu.be/ZQfrGcFUqp4

My graphics card could never do that before the patch and I would really like to see what Super would do with all this potential now. :)

9. Cru_N_cher

Cru_N_cher Guest

GPU:
    MSI NX8800GT OC
    Funny im using exactly the same street section as you drive there @ 4:18 for Driving Streaming Latency Performance tests it has a lot of overhead :)

Though your setup shouldn't be a problem for any hardware it isn't even for my 1 GB 460 GTX the real problems start @ Ultra textures.
    Console like Setup with High textures should be no problem for most system configurations in smooth render results since the previous patch (1.03.483).

Also you should disable Motion Blur it can hide Temporal Render Problems to some visual degree, and youtube isn't very efficient to show your results either ;)

10. william456

william456 Guest

GPU:
    MSI Titan X
    Merged with Marduk Sun_Lensflare and Boss E3 Lens Flares v3 and edited something by mlleemiles's windy_city

http://youtu.be/ECrSoAKVtsw

11. Cru_N_cher

Cru_N_cher Guest

GPU:
    MSI NX8800GT OC
    Hmm doesn't look very different to your previous results @ night does it i mean 0727test ?

You should really do a side by side compare with Vanilla unmoded Night City Rendering and Shading results :)

And then Lunayahs Night Rendering and Shading results.

12. william456

william456 Guest

GPU:
    MSI Titan X
    certainly,only little change by replace some effect textures and edited the ssao issue from mlleemiles's fixed after last version

13. Cru_N_cher

Cru_N_cher Guest

GPU:
    MSI NX8800GT OC
    Does this ssao fix improve both results MHBAO and HBAO+ or is it a specific fix for the HBAO+ result ?

14. william456

william456 Guest

GPU:
    MSI Titan X
    hmmm....i mean this result

http://forums.guru3d.com/showpost.php?p=4895785&postcount=2254

same issue with pure mod latest effect beta

cause by envlightingsettingsEnvironmentLighting and ssaossao

but who knows those number mean

15. Sockenschock

Sockenschock Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia Gtx 680 2 Gb

WTF Man.
    Ubisoft tells everybody not to use the Mods made by The Worse, SuperSourav, Lunayah and co. and in this video they have Light DoF Better Reflections and smaller Fog Values exactly as this mod has.
    So what is wrong with Ubisoft?
    By the way, thats a nice video, I didn´t knew about this.

16. Cru_N_cher

Cru_N_cher Guest

GPU:
    MSI NX8800GT OC
    It is definitely not the PC version see the GUI so it might differ on the PS4 ?

It could be also from a Test Build not Final Release like many of the commentary stuff was/is

I really wonder where you see Better Reflections though compared to Vanilla ;)

If you recreate those Scenes TOD they look much better on the PC those videos are also bad compressed @ all.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2014
  17. mlleemiles

mlleemiles Master Guru

GPU:
    Intel HD Graphics 4400
    My E3 lighting vs E3 2012:
    E3 2012
    [​IMG]
    My E3 lighting
    [​IMG]

18. Cru_N_cher

Cru_N_cher Guest

GPU:
    MSI NX8800GT OC
    It isn't correct the lights are on it indicates night or pre night rendering mode, the light on his cloth doesn't come from the sun of this direction it comes from the side.

This shows the correct light stage of the Ambrose like in the E3 Demo but the TOD differs and the Sun Position as well ;)

[​IMG]

Tod was near here but still wrong sun position and wrong light stage of the Ambrose

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

it's a mix of these with the sun position in front so totally different to where they gone in the final :)

Last edited: Aug 24, 2014
  19. mlleemiles

mlleemiles Master Guru

GPU:
    Intel HD Graphics 4400
  20. Marduk

Marduk Guest

GPU:
    gtx 780m
    Nice work.
    Dit you change the sun_start angle and end angle in the windy_city.game.xml for other Sun Position? Or is there another Option?

And the signs glows i vanilla, but Not in the e3, dit you know if change the value roadsignhighlight=1 to 0 turn them off? I actually cant test by myself...