The Pure E3 2012 Mod for WATCH DOGS PC (Screenshots + Download)

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by Supersourav99, Jun 28, 2014.

1. xiaoxiao921

xiaoxiao921 Guest

GPU:
    AMD Radeon HD 8570
    for the sun pos dont hesitate to check my lua injector thread.

You can change in game time or even make time lapse on fly with a set hour. :)

2. DiiVerZe

DiiVerZe Guest

GPU:
    4GB GTX 970
    I already have a cheat engine table which changes ToD. Im not proposing changing the sun by changing the Time of day, rather what im saying is that if somehow we can change the direction in which the sun sets.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2014
  3. Sockenschock

Sockenschock Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia Gtx 680 2 Gb
    I´m quite sure they are, because there are so many files.
    It´s just a question of time.

4. TonyMBR

TonyMBR Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX 2GB
    I would like to inform that someone has taken down my ENCORE version from MEGA as you might notice if trying to download it from now on. I've just received an e-mail from MEGA which states the following:

"We are in receipt of a takedown notice affecting the following public link in your account:

https://mega.co.nz/#!7NRVQRJD

Please be reminded that MEGA respects the copyrights of others and requires that users of the MEGA cloud service comply with the laws of copyright. You are strictly prohibited from using the MEGA cloud service to infringe copyrights. You may not upload, download, store, share, display, stream, distribute, e-mail, link to, transmit or otherwise make available any files, data, or content that infringes any copyright or other proprietary rights of any person or entity.

Furthermore, please be reminded that, pursuant to our Terms of Service, accounts found to be repeat infringers are subject to termination.

For further enquiries or to file a counter-notice, please do not hesitate to contact us by replying to this e-mail.

Best regards,"

I've just sent them a reply, asking if it is possible to determine who/what has requested this takedown, since ".fat" and ".dat" extensions are easily decrypted by anyone with basic knowledge over game files and such. I don't see any other "person" than Ubisoft themselves who could have done that, since they're the only ones who could allege/claim property over these files.

I'll let you know as soon as a I discover it.

5. DiiVerZe

DiiVerZe Guest

GPU:
    4GB GTX 970
    Wow, Im actually not surprised. Ubisoft tend to do this. I think a while back somebody made a mod for far cry 3 that was pretty much a graphics mod that got taken down my ubi

6. PIRATEorNINJA

PIRATEorNINJA Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 780 SC 6GB
    dont make the file names so obvious to avoid the takedowns. most of the time these files are linked from forums posts and other such places where it is well described what the file and purpose of it is so anyone downloading should already know what they are downloading. so no need to spell out names of game and such, people can always rename files for their own use after they have downloaded them.

7. KuroTenshi

KuroTenshi Guest

GPU:
    GTX 970 4gb @ 1177/1402
    Mega used too to remove too much downloaded files. It's made as a small circle trading.
    It isn't useful then to contact Ubisoft from their webpage for issues.

You have to call them to have explanations.

I quoted your message in Ubi's forum.

I know the question arrives at the wrong time, but I would like to know what is really Maldo's Texture Mod Reloaded made by you ?

What and how did you modify from the original fix ?

8. wunkley

wunkley Guest

GPU:
    780Ti SLI
    I got the same! It was only one camera context lib file too that I had on there!
    Seems way over the top to me.
    Im all for copyright law and protecting IP, but ubisoft should be PAYING guys on here for improving their half arsed efforts!

9. KuroTenshi

KuroTenshi Guest

GPU:
    GTX 970 4gb @ 1177/1402
    I just had an answer from a Moderator. As every game, it's forbidden to do reverse engineering and modify their code. It's in the EULA.

But I think camera's modifications could explain this. It alters the gameplay, and can be a sort of cheating in multi.

I'll try to investigate.

10. Tsukiko-chan

Tsukiko-chan Member

GPU:
    Radeon HD7870 GHZ 2GB
    Here's hoping your rma goes well Super, I know it must suck having to downgrade for that month until your replacement comes :S had to do that for a while myself when my 7870 was rma-ed last year.

Will you return to the mods next month after your card comes back? or will this round of balanced/visuals be the last?
    I'm looking forward to the balanced mod you mentioned coming out in the next day/so and hopefully to see how the sunset 4.5 looks with your mod in the future :-D

Thanks for all the hard work super! :)

11. Omerta

Omerta Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 760 OC 4GB
    When will be new release of BALANCED version?

12. DiiVerZe

DiiVerZe Guest

GPU:
    4GB GTX 970
    I think it was suppose to come out yesterday

13. DiiVerZe

DiiVerZe Guest

GPU:
    4GB GTX 970
    Managed to pull of this screenshot. Looks like were getting closer to that demo!
    [​IMG]

14. william456

william456 Guest

GPU:
    MSI Titan X
    Still not yet

15. DiiVerZe

DiiVerZe Guest

GPU:
    4GB GTX 970
    What is Sun vector Co-ordinates? Does it change the default position of the sun for the different ToD's?

Last edited: Aug 8, 2014

16. Spoonie

Spoonie Guest

GPU:
    6gig Titan Sli
    So with the new patch, and latest nvidia drivers + vanilla game, I get no stutter in game on High textures...still get stutter on ultra.

Now, I just need pure mod + the patches and I'll be golden...I'll just play on high textures, I'm over trying to get ultra to work - and I'm pretty close to being over playing the game in general.

17. Warpy

Warpy Guest

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    I'd just like to take this wonderful opportunity to address those shameful bastards that had a crack at me for trying to sort super out with a new card.

It is very interesting how quick people are to chip in and give their opinion on how not to give someone cash or hardware, when the direction was to help the guy out.

Who gives a rats if he has RMA, the point was to help him out; not use the RMA has a stopping block. Takers will always snatch what they can like this MOD, those who help others are rewarded. I bet if I offered my two TITAN Z's some of you maggots would be flooding my PM box banging on the door :bang:

Last edited: Aug 8, 2014
  18. CheekBoys

CheekBoys Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX
    When is the Pure Visuals version being released?

19. BossMafioso

BossMafioso Guest

GPU:
    7970ghz
  20. SoloCreep

SoloCreep Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080 TI
    I've been a little burned out on Watch Dogs lately, so you beat me to it, nice =)