Lunayahs Watch Dogs Enhanced Mod

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by Lunayah, Jun 26, 2014.

?

What do you prefer. Quality or Performance?

Poll closed Jul 17, 2014.
  1. Quality

105 vote(s)
    69.1%
  2. Performance

54 vote(s)
    35.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Black Iceberg

Black Iceberg Guest

GPU:
    GTX780 Ti 3Gb 2xSLI
    Yes, i mean it.

2. Lunayah

Lunayah Guest

GPU:
    GTX 670SLI
    its called dynamiclightprefab.lib in generated folder :)

In the picture that chruncher showed all the shadows had problems
    I dont think the mod is responsible for those
    Can you just check vanilla just to see if it doesnt look like that in the game without the mod. and send a picture:)

I would check it if I was home

Last edited: Aug 5, 2014
  3. wunkley

wunkley Guest

GPU:
    780Ti SLI
    The shadows looking wrong on the garbage disposal are like that in the vanilla game!
    One of the first things I noticed when playing the game for the first ever time, as it's right at the first few minutes of the game.

4. Lunayah

Lunayah Guest

GPU:
    GTX 670SLI
    thank you for clarifying. Thats what I thought :)

5. NikoRoots

NikoRoots Guest

GPU:
    GTX 780
    What have I done ?! lol :roll:

dont think it's due to the mod though... just wanted to share for the fun :)
    Better than the Burning Man, it's the Burning Car festival in Chicago!.. :funny:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Lunayah

Lunayah Guest

GPU:
    GTX 670SLI
    I love blowing up **** in the game. =) :banana:

7. Zorbak

Zorbak Guest

GPU:
    gtx 670 4 GB SLI
    That car reminded me of a Watch Dogs game I was playing that had a NPC lady get out of her car after an accident, and freeze in a standing position. She just stood there frozen, and even if I fired a grenade at her she didn't budge. I Tried to run over her with a truck, and she moved when I hit her, but she stayed in the same frozen standing position. It was pretty weird.

I agree that blowing up sh*t is the best part of this game....it has excellent explosion and smoke effects.

8. NikoRoots

NikoRoots Guest

GPU:
    GTX 780
    Definitely! I totaly agree :D

but after some burning n looting, a moment of peace and harmony... ;)
    [​IMG]

9. NikoRoots

NikoRoots Guest

GPU:
    GTX 780
    Oh! and if anyone is interesting in getting different lensflares - although Lunayah's are very nice and realistic - I felt in love with latest bossmafioso's ones. :eek3:
    kind of E3 like, very beautiful!
    anyway... anyone interested should check this page : http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=391085&page=7
    Ive made some SS using the gorgeous WD Extra HQ 3.1 fixed + improvement pack if u wanna check, they are on the same page ;)
    IMHO, it's an awesome combination! :smile:

10. Lunayah

Lunayah Guest

GPU:
    GTX 670SLI
    those lensflares are pretty nice indeed. :):banana:

11. MonarchX

MonarchX Banned

GPU:
    MSI GTX 980 @ 1480Mhz GPU
    Awesome mod, but I am confused about the settings again... The default settings are not Ultra, but High and HBAO is set to Low. Does that mean that these default High Settings & Textures are actually Ultra or Uber Ultra? What happens if you select Ultra Textures & Ultra Settings with the Extra HQ 3.1 Fixed + Latest Patch (1.4GB download) Mod??? I tried it and I got no stutters, but my framerate was lower than usual, which is fine by me. I was wondering if using Ultra Textures & Settings actually makes the graphics worse than it is with default High Settings & Textures..?

12. Lunayah

Lunayah Guest

GPU:
    GTX 670SLI
    Well I believe there is a read me inside that explains but
    yeah high is equivalent to optimized ultra for better quality
    and Ultra is equivalent to Uber Ultra for max image quality
    just read the read me inside so you ll get up to speed

anyway ultra is always better but some high textures are a bit sharper when you
    set the textures to high.
    HQ was meant for quality and all my hq builds wiil be heavier than no HQ
    and specially Extra HQ:)

13. Cru_N_cher

Cru_N_cher Guest

GPU:
    MSI NX8800GT OC
    Yeah it seems to be a typical Shadow Depth Rendering issue i guess Ubisofts setup was already well balanced in this matter you could play around with the distance still though but it would yield good results for 1 FOV (camera world space position) and bad for another.

Btw the standing up car is a Havok reaction, Ubisoft didn't made the Physics entirely real you see that when driving with the car arround it is hard to get it on the other side it bumps very unrealistic into it's normal position they force it for Gameplay reasons ;)

http://anonym.to/?http://www.ld-host.de/uploads/images/c32a4c7a6dfc39a25b660a2d5db36aad.png

For all Rendering issues you experience in Vanilla especially http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=391563

you could also post Logic problems :)

Last edited: Aug 6, 2014
  14. VikMorroHun

VikMorroHun Guest

GPU:
    GTX 780 Ti
    Config tool version 1.4 is finished. I really hope there's no more bugs, because I'd like to do something else now...

1.4 - Fixed a bug with the path where the created mod goes. Of course this bug didn't happen on my computer. Implemented an unpack method. It wasn't easy, but now the tool automatically unpacks compressed files (.rar and .7z only) found in the HQ_Mods' subfolders. Added BossMafioso's lensflares. Corrected the order of unpacking/setting the options/repacking. Added original atmosphere setting. Added support for HQ NPC retexture. You have to put the necessary patch.fat and patch.dat (or the archive) into the HQ_Mods\HQ_NPC_textures folder.

15. BossMafioso

BossMafioso Guest

GPU:
    7970ghz
    From the nexusmods.com
    "Thanks to Lunayah, TheWorse, Cemnahit, TheBoss, Sunset, Wunkley, Yizan, SuperS, BossMafioso."
    I'm credited two times, nice xD

You can also add this DoF if you want
    http://www35.zippyshare.com/v/36917834/file.html it's the more gameplay version with some upgrades and I also add the unlocked inside car camera, but with 90 degrees for both sides, near dof for aiming and E3 camera

Last edited: Aug 7, 2014

16. tiwana350

tiwana350 Guest

GPU:
    660 ti amp ed.
    can someone help me with modding ? i wanna put the low DoF in the lunayah s mod and i have downloaded the cameras dof file and mod installer from the lunayah s standalone files.
    i followed some instructions as much i could understand but i ended up breaking my uplay and it crashed everytime.

i have the patch dat/fat and the DoF files and mod installer. can someone tell me in very simple instructions how to put the low DoF in the patch please.

17. VikMorroHun

VikMorroHun Guest

GPU:
    GTX 780 Ti
    Yeah, I was wondering if it's the same Boss, or another one... :)
    I think Yizan's DOF is based on yours, but I can add it too.

18. Lunayah

Lunayah Guest

GPU:
    GTX 670SLI
    Awesome to hear this man, you are awesome, thanks for everything:)

Awesome man thanks to you :)

well all you have to do is

put your prefered dof in the folder instructed,
    step 1 grab the cameracontext.lib from the folder you want and put in the Mods\generated\database\generic folder

step 2 back up your gamerprofile located at your documents, my games,watchdog.

step 3 run the Watch_DogsModInstaller.exe

step 4 Find your watch dogs directory meaning select the folder named
    "watchdogs".

step 5 Install and After installation is complete you may delete the, patch.dat, patch.fat, working, and dubug.log. created inside this installer folder

step 6 run the game and wait for it to crash, then close the game, using the task manager

step 7 Find your gamerprofile backup and replace the current gamerprofile with it.

play the game, and enjoy light dof;)

19. tiwana350

tiwana350 Guest

GPU:
    660 ti amp ed.
    thanks for your help but i just cant seem to make it work. its giving me headaches now, f**k it , i ll play with the DoF off.

20. VikMorroHun

VikMorroHun Guest

GPU:
    GTX 780 Ti
    If the game crashes because of a corrupt gamerprofile.xml all you need to do is delete it and start Watch_Dogs. It will create a new one. Also you can try the config tool. It has at least six types of DOF settings. I'd like to know if it working finally, or not.