Watch Dogs: Best Mods Working Together (Download)

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by Noizer, Jul 11, 2014.

1. Noizer

Noizer Guest

GPU:
    GTX Titan / GTX 580
    Hi all,

Yes, another thread...but let me explain why.

First, I'm not a game modder but I love games.
    From the beginning, I'm following all threads about modify the game Watch Dogs.
    I tested all mod versions from different people. Read more than thousend pages what players want, like, disslike from the different mods.

I know nothing about making mods, but after weeks of testing different mods
    on this forum, I made a combination from many mods, got some tweaking and made my own ultimate mod-mix :)

All thanks goes to the people that made this possible and let this game look amazing!
    Special thanks to: TheWorse, Kadzait24, Lanayah, Maldo, Vaas, cmh175, TonyMBR, and many others that I forgot.

Here is the link to the Mod-Pack

Some screenshots here:

How to install:
    Download the file, open the .rar and extract the four files.

Included:
    patch.dat + patch.fat from Lanayah + Maldo' s textures
    -> copy to your Watch Dogs/data_win64" folder.

gamerprofile.xml from Kadzaid24
    -> copy to your Documents\My Games\Watch_Dogs\number...\xml.file here

sweetFX settings Awakening E3 2012 (tweaked)
    -> Import settings with radeonPro (also working with Nvidia!)

Start the game with Dislay options on Ultra, temporal smaa, LoD off, DoF On.
    If u use all these files with these settings I play the game stutter free, almost no fog, warm but not saturated collors, very sharp textures,
    regularly rain cycle, tessalation, perfect for me!

ENJOY!

//Noizer

Last edited: Jul 11, 2014
  2. cmh175

cmh175 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 Classified
    I'm confused on what this is. Is it basically a repackage of mods that work well together? I only posted the WD Enhanced warmV3.1+Maldo's Texture Mod about four hours ago so that's likely unchanged. Have you been tweaking Kadzaid's gamerprofile or the sweetfx? It's not that this isn't a good idea, but it's not necessary to start a new thread and reupload unchanged mods, this probably could have been accomplished by posting to the Centralized Thread for all Watch Dogs Mods with links to the mods and uploads of files you did alter. Also as a golden rule for modders you generally ask the author's permission before re-releasing their mod. Which in this case is mainly Lanayah.

3. Noizer

Noizer Guest

GPU:
    GTX Titan / GTX 580
    Yes, I used your warmV3.1+Maldo's Texture Mod, combined with Kadzaid24 xml profile with some personal tweaks and sweetFX settings Awakening E3 2012 with also personal tweaks.
    All these files gives me the ultimate game experience.
    I think many players are looking for this graphics quality.

//Noizer

4. wunkley

wunkley Guest

GPU:
    780Ti SLI
    I might take a look at this one dude. I was hoping someone would combine lanayas with maldo textures

5. tiwana350

tiwana350 Guest

GPU:
    660 ti amp ed.
    just tried the mod. looks very good and good performance too.
    just a question isnt the maldo textures mod a very big size ? after extracting the size is around 300 mb.
    and 1 request too if possible if you can make a version with light Dof.

6. Noizer

Noizer Guest

GPU:
    GTX Titan / GTX 580
    Hi,

I found this mod posted by cmh175 (WD Enhanced warmV3.1+Maldo's Texture Mod). I have no idea how he did that.
    Indeed, the size of the patch.dat + patch.fat from Maldo have a big size, but I get the same result.
    For making a version with light DoF, I can't help you. I" m not a modder.
    I did only hours of testing, combine mods with each others, tweaking XML and SweetFX to get this results.

//Noizer

7. tiwana350

tiwana350 Guest

GPU:
    660 ti amp ed.
    hi, id like to make a request. can someone please make the light DoF version of this mod??
    i dont know how to do it thats why im asking. id be greatful if someone can do it for me.
    thanks.

8. Lunayah

Lunayah Guest

GPU:
    GTX 670SLI
    HAHAHA I just saw this thread. I think it was good that he did this. Im pretty sure many appreciated it.:)

Go to my stand alone area at my thread download the cameras dof file and
    download my mod installer, choose which DOF you want and follow the installers
    intstructions, it should be easy but if you need help just let me know :)

9. Marduk

Marduk Guest

GPU:
    gtx 780m
    I tried all the mods too, must say that lunayah s work is the greatest for me, did the Most beautiful and Performance tweaks, and all the other kadzait, the worse, supersourav99,maldo, sunset, solocreep did a very great Job too.

They way wich lunayah goes with his stand alone is perfect, and you can do it by yourself and make your own choices. You have your loved Files of tast faster and He must dont upload a new mod wheres only 1-5diffence Files...

I tried to mod and its unbelivebl how many any time it takes .
    Honor to all the guys who share theire Work. It cant gives the Best, tastes are too different. Cheers.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2014