TheWorse Mod for Watch Dogs #3 part

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by TheWorse, Jul 9, 2014.

1. cmh175

cmh175 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 Classified
    lol yup it's pretty simple. The new patch was uploaded here -> http://forums.guru3d.com/showpost.php?p=4884217&postcount=1528

2. jmx777

jmx777 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 750 TI @ 1400/6200
  3. DavidHigh

DavidHigh Member

GPU:
    GTX680 2GB
    Made "my" new mod/patch following your instructions... and it works perfectly! No strutter, great graphics! Thank you very much! ;)

4. Citizen47

Citizen47 Guest

GPU:
    Asus 680 GTX 2 GB OC

5. Assasin321

Assasin321 Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX 680M 16GB VRAM
    Does anyone have the v.10 with Maldo textures that works with the new patch

or can i just drop the patch files back into the same place and that will work with the new patch?

6. Shadow

Shadow Member

GPU:
    Gigabyte Gaming OC
    Not sure what I have done but I can see the game looks amazing with the mod but I used to play this on Ultra/High before now I can barely play on high?

7. Shadow

Shadow Member

GPU:
    Gigabyte Gaming OC
    @ Assasin,

I just installed from scratch, updated game, downloaded Mod with Maldo textures and replaced patch files and played.

8. cmh175

cmh175 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 Classified
    TheWorse mod with the new patch installed can be found here -> http://steamcommunity.com/app/243470/discussions/0/43099722142040818/

It also includes alternate options for bloom and camera settings, and plenty more.

9. Blanky

Blanky Member

GPU:
    RTX 2070 SUPERXTrio
    cmh175 your mod configurable with the new Ubisoft patch works perfect, the only thing I do not like is that the game looks very bright during the day, how can I put it to the brightness that had TheWorse 1.0?

10. cmh175

cmh175 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 Classified
    I didn't change the brightness. The configurable version for TheWorse mod is pretty much the same, with just different settings for bloom and fog and a few other things. Lighting and colorgrading wasn't touched. I did fix this in my new personal version I uploaded though.

11. Lardo

Lardo Guest

GPU:
    R9 280x Toxic 3GB
    Hey Cmh, Great configurable mod you made :). May i ask which options you picked? I really liked your 1.0 custom configured one. but i want the same look as that but with the newest ubi patch.

12. .Star.

.Star. Guest

GPU:
    GTX 650 TI Boost 2xSLI
    I discovered a very weird bug that could have been causing the stuttering when using SLI, i goit the usual stuttering on 1080p after installing the new driver from nvidia along with the new ubi patch, however I lowered the resolution to 720p and the game ran fine changed it back to 1080 and it was stutter free :D

Last edited: Jul 30, 2014
  13. Soloman212

Soloman212 Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GT 650M
    Wow, a very interesting breakdown of DoF! I've always wondered how that effect that makes large objects look small (can't remember the name of it) works. The one where people take videos of cities from above and it all looks like toys.

14. famich

famich Active Member

GPU:
    GTX 780TI SLI@1250
    Tried your version probably with the defaulttextures ? Then I ve made my own version of The Worse with Tony textures - perfect as well .
    Did you make any changes in the textures bloom lightning options etc in "your" setup compared to the TW one ?

15. cmh175

cmh175 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 Classified
    My version has the "low" bloom settings so it's not super bright. The main difference is the new fog and colorgrading settings. Mine will function similarly since it's mainly the same mod, but the overall appearance will be different. As for textures Maldo's and TonyMBR's are available same as the updated TheWorse mods.

To get the same settings as the official TheWorse mod use every High setting, anything listed as TheWorse v1.0 default, and optional settings to On (like the Light Pollution and Environment Lighting).

16. famich

famich Active Member

GPU:
    GTX 780TI SLI@1250
    @cmh175 : tried your settings listed at the bottom of the root folder and I must say I like them the most - a perfect balance between bright and too bright , great night colours, not too much fog and bloom.

How ist it possible when I make my own patch with Tony textures I got 1335 MB file and your file has got approximately 228 Mb or so ? Just being curious , keep up a perfect work and thanks :):)

17. Lunayah

Lunayah Guest

GPU:
    GTX 670SLI
    Damn man you seem to be awesome att administering this page now that theworse is away. My respects to you good sir:):cheers:

18. Danwillysxi

Danwillysxi Guest

GPU:
    2080Ti
    @ cmh175 - Game is now running sweeeeeeeeet! Installed your custom config patch through your instructions on Steam thread. Thought it was going to be to complicated for me at first :)newb: :giggle2:) but all is well!! Running on Ultra with 4xMSAA and now no stuttering. Game finally looks/feels like it should of done from release.

This is my first post in this thread so want to say a massive thank you to TheWorse for all is work also!

19. cmh175

cmh175 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 Classified
    I'm not sure what you mean? Do you mean the size of his textures in the mod download or the full size of the patch, the download size? I compressed the living hell out of everything as much as possible for faster downloads. The files are about half their actual size.

lol thanks, I guess I did commandeer the thread in his absence.

20. Lunayah

Lunayah Guest

GPU:
    GTX 670SLI
    Outstanding job, I know it cant be easy.
    You seem to be pretty on point. provide good explanations, and keep
    as mature as possible. Is just nice to see man, I though that since
    some people dont appreciate it. I ll just throw it out there so you know.
    Good job brotha:)