TheWorse Mod for Watch Dogs #3 part

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by TheWorse, Jul 9, 2014.

1. mrhertz

mrhertz New Member

GPU:
    nvidia gtx 660 2gb non TI
    Thank you VEERY MUCH....

Have you done any performance test to see if we have an improvement with the patched stuff?

2. cmh175

cmh175 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 Classified
    Ah ok cool thanks. Nothing included will overwrite the mod at all so I just copied and pasted it in. So it either replaced files from the old patch or may have a few from each. Either way all the new ones are included so it wont be an issue. I'll let you guys know when it's ready, took forever to zip with maximum compression.

3. cmh175

cmh175 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 Classified
  4. Nexxus Img

Nexxus Img Guest

GPU:
    GTX 680 SC Signature+ SLI

Are these with or without maldos textures..I hope without :( my comp..despite its power gets stuttering hard with them.

5. cmh175

cmh175 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 Classified
    It's configurable, you can add any options you want, or don't want to use. Check out the thread for more info.

6. Nexxus Img

Nexxus Img Guest

GPU:
    wonderful thank you :)

7. .Star.

.Star. Guest

GPU:
    GTX 650 TI Boost 2xSLI
    Will you upload a version without Maldo's textures?

8. Nexxus Img

Nexxus Img Guest

GPU:
    Read the above comments.

9. Nexxus Img

Nexxus Img Guest

GPU:
    dunno if this is intended but the Z_LENS_FLARE/The Worse 1.0 Default folder is empty.

10. cmh175

cmh175 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 Classified
    Do you mean in graphics or generated folder? I forgot to save a copy of the default texture file when I had it, and the windy_city.dat file is massive and takes awhile to unzip. So the default texture didn't make it in, but the .lib file did which makes a bigger difference anyway.

11. Nexxus Img

Nexxus Img Guest

GPU:
    like,,
    F:\Downloads\cmh175 Watch_Dogs Mod\cmh175 Watch_Dogs Mod\Z_LENS FLARES\TheWorse v1.0 Default
    thats my last folder, inside of it is nothing. And grr..my sli flickering is back I wish I knew what was causing that.

12. alessandrobutti

alessandrobutti Guest

GPU:
    Gtx670 2GB
    Sorry man, i found the theWorse version was working just fine. How were setted the options there?

13. alessandrobutti

alessandrobutti Guest

GPU:
    Gtx670 2GB
    @cmh175
    Waht about repacking the patch.dat and .fat of theworsemod 1.0 (with and without Maldo's textures) with the new ubi update? As was originally released by theWorse...

14. PIRATEorNINJA

PIRATEorNINJA Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 780 SC 6GB
    its configurable... its up to the user to decide if they want maldos in it or not.... just read his thread and it explains how it works in the instructions. and yes it has the new ubi patch in it as he already said

15. cmh175

cmh175 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 Classified
    Crap, ok I'll take a look and see what happened. For the time being TheWorse's lens flare comes installed in the patch folder already. The optional folder for it is just so you can reinstall it if you try another lens flare option.

Sure thing. TheWorse mod is everything with High settings, or turned on, other than the texture mods.

There are two texture options available in the download, both are optional and not necessary for the mod to function.

~Ok I fixed the Lens Flare options, the mod is zipping now. I use max compression for faster downloads so it'll take a sec. I'll let you guys know when the repaired downloads are up.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2014

16. alessandrobutti

alessandrobutti Guest

GPU:
    Gtx670 2GB
    everything on high or turned ON, now it's clear...because it was not obvious that theWorse 1.0 had every type of effect turned on or high (for example the fog...in 1.0 it was a way less evident than in 0.97 an 0.99)

17. cmh175

cmh175 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 Classified
    lol no I mean the configurable options in the mod download. To get the mod install as you would with the official TW mod use High settings with others ON, or options that list TheWorse mod Default.

The fog was adjusted for every release since .097 so it's gradually gotten lower. The level of fog in those versions aren't available in my configurable version, the highest setting is the one from the TW v1.0 official version.

18. jmx777

jmx777 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 750 TI @ 1400/6200
    @cmh175

Recently pm you!

19. cmh175

cmh175 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 Classified
    Ok Lens Flare options have been fixed for both mod downloads.

About v0.99 and the new UBI patch right? Sorry, I don't have enough storage space to upload the older mod versions with the new patch. As for v0.99 it's actually nearly identical to v1.0 other than a few things that had been repaired. If you really interested in the older versions, or anyother mod it's pretty easy to add the new patch. Just unzip the new patch from your game installation and paste everything into your preferred mod (after unzipping as well). It wont overwrite anything necessary for the mod.

20. jmx777

jmx777 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 750 TI @ 1400/6200
    That's all? Sweet! I'll doit! I just need the new files (patch and dat from ubi) to use.
    Can you or someone upload only the ubi patch files?

THX FOR THE ANSWER !!!!