Lunayahs Watch Dogs Enhanced Mod

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by Lunayah, Jun 26, 2014.

?

What do you prefer. Quality or Performance?

Poll closed Jul 17, 2014.
  1. Quality

105 vote(s)
    69.1%
  2. Performance

54 vote(s)
    35.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Cmaki2008

Cmaki2008 Active Member

GPU:
    780ti evga sc
    mods

lol I got so many of your mods dl'd I don't know which are good and which are bad now t.t

2. MonarchX

MonarchX Banned

GPU:
    MSI GTX 980 @ 1480Mhz GPU
    The latest Subtle HQ 3.1 with extra Bloom on GTX 780 Ti using High Textures & Ultra Settings @ 1080p using 4x TXAA + LumaSharpen! Take notice - very little aliasing and no TXAA blur!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I know its not perfect and I am not a good SS taker either, but overall - does it not look rather good?

Last edited: Jul 28, 2014
  3. MonarchX

MonarchX Banned

GPU:
    A few more:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. MonarchX

MonarchX Banned

GPU:
    The last bit:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. MonarchX

MonarchX Banned

GPU:
    Does this mod use MalDo textures or Sunset textures? I hope to see even more optimization and reduction of VRAM usage without the sacrifice of image quality. Stutters are still there, but its a hell of a lot better than with standard UBI version. This game has SUCH potential, but they cut it short. If they optimized the game, added more functions, different types of hacking, mission types, banging Clara against a high-end server instead of her dying, and increased plot length 2x by diving deep into "Bellweather" / ctOS 2.0 right afterward the end of the current vanilla game, then it would've been a master-piece! That and some variety of outfits that includes taking your hat off and wearing one-leg pajamas!

I also think that the OP is somewhat confusing when you list settings and textures. Under Settings you recommend selection High (Settings?) to use with Ultra Textures. But then you also say that using High Textures is the same as using Vanilla Ultra Textures. Does that mean you recommend using High Settings & High Textures or what? I honestly think the OP needs to clarify and clearly distinguish between Settings and Textures.

So this means High Settings = Vanilla Ultra Textures, but Settings is a separate option, different from Textures. If High Settings = Ultra Textures, then Ultra Textures selects High Settings, which it doesn't - they are separate options...

That means we should set Graphics Settings to High, but textures to Ultra, but which Ultra = your Uber Ultra or Vanilla Ultra? Vanilla Ultra is High Texture, but its not the same as High Settings, and yet you recommend using High Settings with Ultra Textures, whether they are Uber or not...

I assume it is recommended to set:
    Textures = High (which are Vanilla Ultra)
    Settings = Ultra

Or maybe High Settings are like Vanilla Ultra Settings, so both Settings & Textures should be set to High???

Last edited: Jul 28, 2014
  6. SoloCreep

SoloCreep Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080 TI
    I updated the E3 Anamorphic Flares earlier tonight. There was a issue I had to fix where the lights would not line up on some cars related to a fixer mission. Everyone will need to get the updated files so they don't run into that problem.

http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=391085

7. SoloCreep

SoloCreep Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080 TI
    Cool thanks for this. Oh and I love Nexus. I've been a member there a few years now

8. Lunayah

Lunayah Guest

GPU:
    GTX 670SLI
    HQ definitely best and today Im uploading the Extra HQ with my other sharper lookin textures and Higher Quality options for ultra settings

first things your shots look really good:)

My textures and some of sunsets are being used in the hq build

Graphics settings changes only refers to options in the graphics settings ingame

High textures high textures are not vanilla ultra it equals= some ultra textures and high textures. I didnt use all the ultra resolution textures on high textures because i didnt want the ailising they produce. I carefully picked the important ones that have less visible ailising.

Ultra textues = optimized textures for better performance. It uses some of my modified textures and some of sunsets modified heavy textures in order to reduced stutter

textures only come in high and ultra theres no uber ultra. My graphics settings have a description

low = medium
    medium = high
    high = ultra
    Ultra = uber ultra

all optimized so you will still get all the eyecandy and see performance and visual fidelity improvements according to what you choose and your systems capability.

I recomend to set graphics settings to high when using ultra textures thats all, since your fps will decrease
    just remember that in my mod the high graphics settings are superior to the orinal games ultra

I hope I have answered your questions :)

9. XAFAfterShock

XAFAfterShock Member

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 SC 4GB
    can you do a set of screenshots, same time same location showing the different atmospheres? I'm using HQ warm right now but whats the difference between subtle and E3? Looking for forward to the extra HQ version.

10. Lunayah

Lunayah Guest

GPU:
    GTX 670SLI
    hey man you can find some comparisons here

between subtle and warm
    make sure you read and see which ones are subtle and which ones are warm
    http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=390558

here you will see my link to some e3 atmosphere
    http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=390558&page=58

the changes between atmospheres are light so no tint is added to the game.

subtle= cooler and natural
    Warm= warmer and realistic
    E3 = balanced but more unrealistic

in reality light is what creates colors meaning that sun light will make all colors look warmer same thing for yelow lights. e3 shows all the colors as they are without light tint from the sun

and subtle gives the impression of a cooler lighting and more cinematic

11. XAFAfterShock

XAFAfterShock Member

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 SC 4GB
    I'm getting Visual C+++ runtime errors and I have every version from 2005-2012 x86 and x64

12. DonMCorleone

DonMCorleone Guest

GPU:
    Asus 780 GTX DCII OC
    AT LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAST!
    I found the culprit for my stutter!!!!
    Yes!
    You are right!
    WINDOWS 8.1
    I just installed Windows 7 and can you believe it?
    Texture Ultra
    Setting Ultra except shadows High
    AA TXAA 2X
    and 45-53 fps
    That is Great!
    If you have the same problem change your windows to 7
    I think WD has problem with Windows 8.1
    Thank you Lunayah!
    When does your Extra HQ Mod become ready?

13. VikMorroHun

VikMorroHun Guest

GPU:
    GTX 780 Ti
    That is a strange thing, considering it has nothing to do with Visual C++. At least directly. I've added all the necessay .dll files in the archive.

14. VikMorroHun

VikMorroHun Guest

GPU:
    GTX 780 Ti
    I could upload it but I don't think the signup process is so bad on the Nexus sites. Once you finish it (it's free) it remembers your user name and there are tons of mods for other games too.

15. Lunayah

Lunayah Guest

GPU:
    GTX 670SLI

Man Im so glad to hear tha the mistery is solved:banana::banana::banana::banana:
    I might upload the extra hq today when i have time:)

yeah man I signed up and is all good :) thanks a lot

16. XAFAfterShock

XAFAfterShock Member

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 SC 4GB
    yeah I don't know whats up with that but I see on the nexus site their is a comment about the same problem, this is the error I get followed by a stopped working error
    [​IMG]

17. Loganrj38

Loganrj38 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 660TiSC 2GB
    A nonexistent effect on Watch Dogs is the reflection of objects, pedestrians and cars on the wet floor. This effect exists in the infamous (PS4).

18. Cru_N_cher

Cru_N_cher Guest

GPU:
    MSI NX8800GT OC
    Great to have you on it :)

Btw now that you starting sharpness changes on the textures you should mention that you optimize this now for TXAA entirely.

19. cmh175

cmh175 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 Classified
    Hey guys, can we try to keep posting screenshots as spoilers or something, something that doesn't have to automatically load when you open this thread. The screen shots are massive, I had a few other tabs open and it actually made my browser crash lol.

20. socola

socola Guest

GPU:
    AMD R9 290x 4 GB
    Thanks Man!
    You ROck!
    I like so much what you did with the lights and the way to install it.
    Nice work!
    I'll install this version...:cheers: