The Pure E3 2012 Mod for WATCH DOGS PC (Screenshots + Download)

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by Supersourav99, Jun 28, 2014.

1. Sunset

Sunset Maha Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC 3070 TE OC
    surely there will be other small differences I do not think so little difference to graphics, there is a stuttering so high, with the vanilla version...

2. TonyMBR

TonyMBR Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX 2GB
    Well, buddy. If it runs fine and you notice a better quality I see no reason not to play at Ultra. :)
    I personally can't it's out of my GPU's reach. Post some pictures showing any differences you find, it may be useful to all users I guess.

Here's a change list I noticed after hours of testing before releasing that "version" with the SkipHighQualityGeometry="1":

- Owl Motel has octagon carved pillars and bricks all over the room's doors;
    - Driving wheel is less round;
    - Fast-food restaurants and coffee shops have less detailed ad boards inside, yet readable on the version I compiled (Vanilla Medium mipmapping presets make them not readable);

Maybe people could see a little less resolution on billboards if they get VERY close to them, however they're totally nice and readable with no aliasing to letters and all...

That's all I could notice, definitely worth losing a little quality in these features and have decent image quality on what really matters.

I still hadn't take my time to play the game for more than 2 hours without thinking of what could be improved. I played it this evening, the balanced version I've compiled and I'm pretty happy now. Nothing to add or correct, Supersourav99 made an excellent job. The game is damn beautiful in all aspects, running so fast, no hiccups at all, and now I can enjoy it so much better with improved performance which was the main cause of my problems, stuttering is gone for good.

Thanks to all modders who made it possible. :)

One sad thing I noticed lately is that PC and console gamers now sit around their gaming platforms to pay attention to how much "p's" that game's resolution have, or to pay attention to how much visible pixels are on screen... I know that WD is just broken when playing it vanilla, not only image quality that we could just get past, but performance is ridiculous I must agree. But after all these mods and having helped with some of them, I can say this game's performance is fixed as good as it can get by public modders. If you still can't play at High/Ultra, put it on Medium. I can assure you that last Supersourav99's, The Worse's and all other modders releases have corrected as far as they could the performance and stuttering issues. Ubisoft should take the next move, it's their damn job and even if they don't modders and the community have done A LOT. But modders and us we're not Gods to fix it all in a blink. Maybe we could reach a little more image quality? A new effect added or more reflections, more rain density?
    The game is fine, what about playing it without concerning to little leaves on the ground?! Play the game, friends! And I'm serious, I wish you all have a little more fun with Watch_Dogs. :)

Last edited: Jul 25, 2014
  3. aroy3639

aroy3639 Guest

GPU:
    Gtx 750ti

Yea thats not a mod.... many people thot its not in the game anymore...thats why i made a video of it !! :p

Jus fire shots in the air, let citizens call the police ...and when they arrive jus stand !!!!

4. Marduk

Marduk Guest

GPU:
    gtx 780m

5. Marduk

Marduk Guest

GPU:
    gtx 780m
    Yes, but you should dont kill people before, if you had to this the cops will shot and there no way for surrender.

6. Nicmodtan

Nicmodtan Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770
    Converting files for signs

Thanks William for sharing the tools to make our own signs. The only problem is dunia2 is refusing to convert them back to .xbt's. Did that feature work for you? Any suggestions would be appreciated, thanks!

7. cupis12

cupis12 Guest

GPU:
    ASUS MATRIX GTX 780Ti 3GB
    when are you going to upload new version of pure visual?

8. Supersourav99

Supersourav99 Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 270X 4G GDDR5
  9. Aliti_308

Aliti_308 Guest

GPU:
    780 sli
    No balanced with explosions? Why u do dis? :(

10. Supersourav99

Supersourav99 Guest

GPU:
    Lol no , all versions would be UPDATED with the explosions :rpg:

11. Aliti_308

Aliti_308 Guest

GPU:
    780 sli
    Excellent! Does that include geometry = 1? ;)

12. Supersourav99

Supersourav99 Guest

GPU:
    No,i will not downgrade the geometries with BALANCED ,VISUALS,PERFORANCE ! Tony's releases will have Geometry downgrades for complete stutter free enviroment!

Also, i l add TONY's releases on the main post soon today ! And will be also supported by me ;) !

13. Warpy

Warpy Guest

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Good stuff! This looks great in 3D with the visuals mod :)

14. Supersourav99

Supersourav99 Guest

GPU:
  15. Darkereus

Darkereus Guest

GPU:
    Asus GTX770 2GB
    Just registered to tell you that the BALANCED mod was awesome!! All Setting to Ultra except texture=high and no motion blur, borderless. I got around 40-50fps while walking, but sometimes drop to 35 when driving with a little stutter.

But I'm curious about one bug when using this mod, it wasn't a big one but it still there. I found that when Aiden died once, he won't put his hands in his pocket anymore. Just saying :) Any solution about this, guys?

PS. sorry for my language, English isn't my first language.

16. Supersourav99

Supersourav99 Guest

GPU:
    Restarting the game will fix this ! ubi 1.03 Patch is the culprit ! 0

17. d875j

d875j Guest

GPU:
    X2 R9 390 Dual GPU
    Dont use Ubi****s patch.

18. william456

william456 Guest

GPU:
    MSI Titan X
    Remember if you want to convertback to xbt ,you should clike the "DDS TO XBT" bottom

if not useful.
    Here is my Gibbed's tools folder,Good luck:)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0Y_gUtmNEzfdkIzOGEzUDNGTDA/edit?usp=sharing
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. Johnthatsme

Johnthatsme Guest

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 780 Ti
    Supersourav99 hi, ive noticed this lens flare on the road blocks in e3 2013 demo, even when they are inside, is it something that possible to tweak? (sorry for the bad pic quality)[​IMG]

20. Johnthatsme

Johnthatsme Guest

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 780 Ti
    ok the photo wont upload for some reason, but if you want to check it its in the e3 2013 demo with T-bone mission 5:31 min