Lunayahs Watch Dogs Enhanced Mod

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by Lunayah, Jun 26, 2014.

?

What do you prefer. Quality or Performance?

Poll closed Jul 17, 2014.
  1. Quality

105 vote(s)
    69.1%
  2. Performance

54 vote(s)
    35.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Lunayah

Lunayah Guest

GPU:
    GTX 670SLI

I use the HQ Mod warm, the new one and I put 1 prerender frame on gpu and i've tried smaa and temporal smaa it reduce stutter but does not take it away

my configuration is default gglobal settings just adaptive v-sync through nvidia control panel but before applying adaptive vsync I had stutter so that's not the culprit![/QUOTE]

people with yours specs seem to be running it quite smooth though:3eyes: My fps suffer on ultra but i get no stutter.
    the guys above your comment has lower specs and seems to run it fine:3eyes:
    Are you using any additional overclock on your gpu?
    so you stutter on high too?
    set maximun prerenderframes to 2 and turn on triplebuffering in the control panel.
    make a shortcut of the game, go to the properties and put these lines at the end of the target -disablepagefilecheck -cpuCount=4 -exThreads=4

2. DonMCorleone

DonMCorleone Guest

GPU:
    Asus 780 GTX DCII OC

people with yours specs seem to be running it quite smooth though:3eyes: My fps suffer on ultra but i get no stutter.
    the guys above your comment has lower specs and seems to run it fine:3eyes:
    Are you using any additional overclock on your gpu?
    so you stutter on high too?
    set maximun prerenderframes to 2 and turn on triplebuffering in the control panel.
    make a shortcut of the game, go to the properties and put these lines at the end of the target -disablepagefilecheck -cpuCount=4 -exThreads=4[/QUOTE]

I just did what you said before temporal smaa and 2 preframe and I cant beleive it thta 90 percent of stutter have gone
    Like it was waiting for your words
    although I have some hiccups while driving, is that normal?

3. Lunayah

Lunayah Guest

GPU:
    GTX 670SLI
    Awesome man but also try using smaa since temporal smaa is twice as heavy in my mod smaa = temporal smaa and temporal smaa = temporalsmaa rendered twice. :)

if using ultra textures I recommend you put settings on high. they will still be superior than vanillas Ultra settings:)

4. DonMCorleone

DonMCorleone Guest

GPU:
    Asus 780 GTX DCII OC
    Man I'm sorry but I ran the game again but it was full of stutter, I set AA to SMAA and Graphics to high only textures on ultra it gave me 65 -70 frames but full of stutter
    Important fact is that with texture+graphics ultra and temporal smaa it gives me 45-53 often more than 50 and its just fine but the damn stutters ruin the game!:(
    I have SSD but game is on HDD, can putting it on ssd make it better?

Last edited: Jul 24, 2014

5. Lunayah

Lunayah Guest

GPU:
    GTX 670SLI
    Oh well! ssd should improve the games texture streaming. Im sorry man its beyond my power or understanding. I havent gotten any comments about the mod actually creating more stuttering than the original game.:frown: Hopefully it will get better. good luck buddy. :cheers:

6. DonMCorleone

DonMCorleone Guest

GPU:
    Asus 780 GTX DCII OC
    No,No,No, Game is Way much better than the vanilla, Vanilla was unplayable but with your great mod I finished act I, but stutter exist, I just copied WD to my SSD and stutters got better but they are there esp. when under L-Train Rails every 2 seconds but other streets every 15 seconds, I rally do not know what to do
    Thank you for your responses and thank you for your hard work that made game playable for us!

Last edited: Jul 24, 2014
  7. Lunayah

Lunayah Guest

GPU:
    GTX 670SLI
    I am indeed glad that things did get better at least I hope the problem eventually dissapears. I'm glad I could help. Cheers mate :)

8. socola

socola Guest

GPU:
    AMD R9 290x 4 GB
    First of all congratulations for your great work.
    I was using "The Worse" mod, but the latest updates are not so good, and i don´t like a lot of things.
    After that I start to use "Enhanced Reality Mod V3.1 Warm Final" and for me is perfect but i miss "maldo" textures.
    Then i tried "WD HQ Warm 3.1 Fixed", and it´s ok, but i have some questions.
    I see too much difference between high textures and ultra textures (walls, street, buildings...). If i put high textures on game, you said that it's will look something like between high and ultra, but i don´t see this, streets, walls, floor, buildings looks like high in the original game, not like ultra.
    Then the "Enhanced Reality Mod V3.1 Warm Final" had big glow around lights at night
    but in "WD HQ Warm 3.1 Fixed", only have little glow around lights. This is not really a problem but i liked how was on "Enhanced Reality Mod V3.1 Warm Final".
    The problem is that around all lights i see a square , is subtle but is there and is annoying .This only happens in "WD HQ Warm 3.1 Fixed" not in "Enhanced Reality Mod V3.1 Warm Final".

Waiting for answer.
    Thank you very much for all your work.

GoodBye!

9. Cmaki2008

Cmaki2008 Active Member

GPU:
    780ti evga sc
    nice

got your complete settings now
    -disablepagefilecheck -cpuCount=4 -exThreads=4
    and adaptive and tripple buffer in control panel its ON

10. Lunayah

Lunayah Guest

GPU:
    GTX 670SLI
    Ok well I dont know if you read the whole description but. when playing high the game will use some ultra textures that show virtually no ailising. reason for this is that I didnt want to put textures in high that will suffer from ailising like maldos textures which I think the ailising is horrible. only certain things in my mod have ultra textures when set on high. Now we my mod you can set textures to Ultra. Get the full ultra textures with the right geometry with decreased stutter. So if you want the real ultra just use the games ultra textures. THe glow on the lights is cause by bloom. the bloom has been reduced on the latest due to numerous request. now at the end of my op you can see a StandAlone link. there you can get all the files you want even to increase bloom. dont forget to read the instructions. the square around lights is because lights are using ultra textures and have little bloom. Read the rest of the description for a better experience. I hope I have answered your questions.:)

awesome man. I used this myself and it works just great.:)

11. Cmaki2008

Cmaki2008 Active Member

GPU:
    780ti evga sc
    everything all the way up 2xtaa on a 780ti evga superclocked reference look installed on ssd running at 44 in car to 38 fps 60 while walking around only setting I had to turn down from ultra was shadows, turn it to high guys its a giant gpu hog period!
    Silky smoothe make sure you
    -disablepagefilecheck -cpuCount=4 -exThreads=4
    and adaptive v sync and tripple buffer in nvidia control panel its ON
    and also put power managment mode as prefer maximum performance

HOLY BATMAN

Last edited: Jul 25, 2014
  12. Lunayah

Lunayah Guest

GPU:
    GTX 670SLI

AWesome bro its really tricky with this game. Im glad it runs well for you. Im running pretty well on my end I didnt even believe I could run ultra textures before :banana::banana::banana:

13. socola

socola Guest

GPU:
    AMD R9 290x 4 GB

14. Lunayah

Lunayah Guest

GPU:
    GTX 670SLI

15. DonMCorleone

DonMCorleone Guest

GPU:
    Asus 780 GTX DCII OC
    Cmaki2008
    Hi
    You really don't have any stutter?
    My rig is nearly like you but a 780 oc and I had to put textures to High AA smaa and everything except shadows at ultra to have +55 and no stutter
    If I put the textures to ultra I have stutter

16. DonMCorleone

DonMCorleone Guest

GPU:
    Asus 780 GTX DCII OC
    Thank you very much
    I don't have any problem with high textures but i wish i could use ultra one!
    Thanks again

17. Cmaki2008

Cmaki2008 Active Member

GPU:
    780ti evga sc
    yes im serious
    make sure you install on ssd
    If you don't have one I can honestly recommend this one.
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820147247&cm_re=840_evo-_-20-147-247-_-Product
    it has a utlity called samsung magican set it for maxium reliablity make sure you set your settings power options to where your cpu never powers off and enable "rapid mode" in samsung magician

also for our cards in particular txaa scales very good i think better than smaa tbh..
    just make sure you install to your ssd and your os is installed on the ssd also
    weird also your ram is faster than mine its 12gb 1600
    I also have intel rapid storage technology installed.

18. Zorbak

Zorbak Guest

GPU:
    gtx 670 4 GB SLI
    ignore this

19. Malevolenced

Malevolenced Guest

GPU:
    780ti 3GB
    HOLY HOLY , I will try your cpu commands :) , thanks for the information ! Aiden with my GTX 780 Ti was like this :bang: lol

20. Cmaki2008

Cmaki2008 Active Member

GPU:
    780ti evga sc
    They are @Lunayah's make sure you put " before and after the words example
    "C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Watch_Dogs\bin\watch_dogs.exe" "-disablepagefilecheck" "-cpuCount=4" "-exThreads=4"