The Pure E3 2012 Mod for WATCH DOGS PC (Screenshots + Download)

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by Supersourav99, Jun 28, 2014.

1. Aliti_308

Aliti_308 Guest

GPU:
    780 sli
    Will there be any more improvements to stutter without the need to dumb down on visuals Super?

2. Supersourav99

Supersourav99 Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 270X 4G GDDR5
    In which version to be specific ?

3. Aliti_308

Aliti_308 Guest

GPU:
    780 sli
    Performance, visual or even balanced. :)

4. Marduk

Marduk Guest

GPU:
    gtx 780m
    NOW i finished my settings with the "E3 pure Visual mod'
    Link here with a little read me wich i merged

Here you can look on YouTube, before dl. And can See how it works (Note Background Programs was nvidea experiance with shadow play to Rekord, fraps to see fps on YouTube and Google drive, to upload in Background )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvG8nGOzbeU&feature=youtu.be

maybe you ll Give it a try

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BwxALbeBV2l9ZjlNV1FaQ1RKRmc&usp=sharing

Thanks to all the modders in the community here, it wherent possible without,MalDo, kadzait24, Yizan, lunayah, sunset, The Worse, SoloCreep, And especially supersourav99.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2014

5. Supersourav99

Supersourav99 Guest

GPU:
    VISUAL Version = I can try improve performance!
    PERFORMANCE = Visuals are good ! But the road textures are of SUNSET v4.0 ! The performance can get better ,but later on !
    BALANCED = It's already balanced ! The visuals are nearly same of the VISUAL version ! The performance is also near to the PERFROMANCE version! Still i am working on the last performance part of the BALANCED version and end the development of the BALANCED version today !

Cheers! :cheers:

6. Aliti_308

Aliti_308 Guest

GPU:
    780 sli
    Thanks man. If you could improve performance on these without taxing visuals then I reckon that will be it for the mod. Reducing stutter on these further, even if it is a little would do wonders :up:

Hoping the new balanced will improve!

7. Supersourav99

Supersourav99 Guest

GPU:
    Okay guys , just wanted to know ,anybody who tried the BALANCE version ! How is the performance along with the GPU usage at all ULTRA!

Thanks.

8. Marduk

Marduk Guest

GPU:
    gtx 780m
    with everything at ultra, shadows on high and txaax2,gpu max framebuffer 3, vsync off-, res. 1920*1080
    great performance for me and no stuttering ;-)

with msaax2 only 1-5 fps "fASTER"

29-40 fps (rain and explosion , many cops)

9. wunkley

wunkley Guest

GPU:
    780Ti SLI
    Hi mate. I am using the previous version you did of this a few days back. It is brilliant, and the best looking/ stutter free 'combination' out there.

As it uses maldo textures I set the textures to high in game, which mostly look like ultra, and all other settings to the max! It's about 95% stutter free! even when driving!

My only points/ questions are

1. It seems to use lower 'geometry' settings, is that right? Eg above your room door of the owl motel there is no concrete (like in sunset v3 textures). This seems the most obvious place that demonstrates the 'fault', but I assume it is elsewhere in the game also?
    Could this be fixed, or is this how it's getting the great performance?

2. I think the sky at night is too pale. It's kind of grey/ yellow and never gets properly dark. Is there any way you would release a tweaked version??:):)

10. Cru_N_cher

Cru_N_cher Guest

GPU:
    MSI NX8800GT OC
    @CoolerEra

Performance Test 2 is nice, im using this Method instead of Fraps to save CPU cycles @ testing :)

http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=391161

i can very well analyze the latency impact of the Render options with it per frame without any additional system overhead :)

so it keeps always a very nice above 20 FPS stable and maintains the Muzzleflash Animation to be rendered :)

11. Marduk

Marduk Guest

GPU:
    gtx 780m
    to fix the sky / sundawn at night problem , just delete sky.lib file in the mod

12. Supersourav99

Supersourav99 Guest

GPU:
    Have i created any Performance test 2 o_O ?
    Also, are you talking about lite version ? Coz that's made by CoolerEra!

Also,@wunkley : The version you seem to be using seems to be the V6 Final core(Not V6 Final Fixed Core) .. that version has both the geometry bug & The sky bug :)

13. Aliti_308

Aliti_308 Guest

GPU:
    780 sli
    With 780 sli high textures everything else on ultra with MSAA x 8. 95% stutter free.

Ultra textures and everything else plus MSAA x 2 stutter :(

All at 1080

14. Aliti_308

Aliti_308 Guest

GPU:
    780 sli
    Forgot to mention this is the balanced version before the balance version with npc mod.

15. Mrkillerhomer_x

Mrkillerhomer_x Guest

GPU:
    R9 290X CF
    Hi.
    is there any link to the Universal Installer Edition yet? or an ETA of when we can download it?

16. Marduk

Marduk Guest

GPU:
    gtx 780m
    try this gamerprofile, could not understand why youve more problems than me...
    https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BwxALbeBV2l9ZjlNV1FaQ1RKRmc&usp=sharing
    maybe a reason is you set pcquality ultra instead of _runtime

17. Aliti_308

Aliti_308 Guest

GPU:
    780 sli
  18. Marduk

Marduk Guest

GPU:
    gtx 780m
  19. wunkley

wunkley Guest

GPU:
    780Ti SLI
    Hi Bud

Yes I believe TonyMBR based it on your V6 final core.

The thing is, I know these are considered 'bugs', but this specific blend give me the best STUTTER FREE performance of ANY mod I have tried. And I have tried them all believe me!
    Even your new Performance mod has more stutters for me.

It does look really good, and if I'm missing a bit of concrete above a door I think it's worth it for the stutter free performance I get.
    Out of interest what other graphical features might I be missing or not seeing using this version?

20. wunkley

wunkley Guest

GPU:
    780Ti SLI
    Hi mate

Got your PM, downloading now to give it a try. My holy grail is total stutter free gameplay whilst still looking great and using ultra textures (or texture 'tricks' to look as good!), so I'm willing to try anything! :)