The Pure E3 2012 Mod for WATCH DOGS PC (Screenshots + Download)

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by Supersourav99, Jun 28, 2014.

1. Supersourav99

Supersourav99 Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 270X 4G GDDR5
  2. boykimma

boykimma Guest

GPU:
    ZOTAC GeForce GTX 660 2GB
    Supersourav99, i followed your "turning on motion blur" intructions, but it doesn't work for me, is there any other ways to turn on motion blur?

3. PratikL20

PratikL20 Guest

GPU:
    radeon r9 280x tri-x
    http://www.ld-host.de/uploads/images/331da4394ec793f49a1b69d3290adca3.png
    i experience this problem using mod with maldos textures , if im not wrong the textures are of better quality but without mipmaps or anisotropic filtering like vanilla textures.
    this image exactly illustrates the problem
    http://www.shinvision.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/mipmapping-egz.png

i just delete that vegetation folder as a workaround, but if anyone know the solution to this please tell me, what are recommended in-game graphics settings or something we need to enable in drivers.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2014
  4. Marduk

Marduk Guest

GPU:
    gtx 780m
    Dont know if it helps, cant try by myself today, but
    1.download v6 with configurator, there are also sunset v3.5/4textures included in the Data Folder - >sunset
    2.unpack your mod and overwrite with his Textures
    3.pack back and try ;),

Maybe lunayah use sunset text in HQversion too, i think

5. Anonymous4550

Anonymous4550 Guest

GPU:
    8GB Corsair Vegeance 1600
    Doesn anybody knows how to, put the SIGN's textures, from de the performance mod, in to te balanced mod? only the sign textures, not the roads nor the vegetation, only the SIGN.. i'll appreaciate you're help, god blees you all..

6. Marduk

Marduk Guest

GPU:
    gtx 780m
    Try wat ive wrote one post before York, but with unpack the Performance and balanced mod

7. theshadowcult

theshadowcult Guest

GPU:
    24 gig ddr3
    Ok, so was going to try the lite version. However, there are seven mods in it!! What is the difference between them? how do i workout which one to use, they are named differently then the gamerprofiles :/

8. wunkley

wunkley Guest

GPU:
    780Ti SLI
    Hi Supersourav99

Just tried the new PERFORMANCE version. Really good and hardly any stutter at all! Playing with one 780Ti active in my system in my sig. Great work! :)

I've also tried the BALANCED and the VISUALS versions.

For all 3 versions I set textures to ultra in game, and all other settings to the max.

Apart from the 'Visuals' version stuttering a lot more, the balanced version stuttering a bit more, and the performance version hardly stuttering at all, I can't actually tell the difference between them in general visual quality.

I'm therefore confused :) Could you clear up a few questions for me. If for example I run the performance version, my new favourite for smoothness obviously...

1. If I set the textures to ultra in game, what level of quality are they actually being?

2. If I set shadows for example to ultra, what effect is this actually having when your mod, or any mod for that matter is running? Do the settings in the patch.dat and patch.fat files actually overwrite any settings I might change in the in game menu?

3. Are settings totally baked in when I run a WD mod, or can I change things?
    I've noticed changing the textures setting in game has an actual effect so I'm guessing shadows, reflections, LOD settings etc does too (but these changes are harder to obviously see any differences)

4. I've noticed some other texture specific mods (like Sunset v3, and it seems the new Lite ones on your page) seem to get criticised because they effect 'geometry'. What does this actually mean. Is it things like the concrete missing above the door of your hideout at the owl motel? Is that not just a 'texture' that's missing, or is it actual polygons (geometry?)

Hope these questions make sense? :)

9. Anonymous4550

Anonymous4550 Guest

GPU:
    Thanks Marduk for the reply, but which files are the ones that belong to SIgns textures?

10. yok833

yok833 Guest

GPU:
    gtx 970 gaming 4gb
    I still have shutters with performance version :(
    In some point i don t know if my hdd is not the problem.... it s always working a lot with this game... and particulary when I have a shutter I hear that the hdd is working hard :(

11. machine4578

machine4578 Guest

GPU:
    GEForce GTX 660 2GB
    patch\graphics\_textures\signs

12. william456

william456 Guest

GPU:
    MSI Titan X
  13. Anonymous4550

Anonymous4550 Guest

GPU:
    Thanks you all for the help.

14. deminio

deminio Guest

GPU:
    asus gtx 780 sli
    Hey dude !

First of all, thanks a lot for your effort and time ! It really makes a difference !

Just tried your performance mod and strangely my sli setup (2 x gtx780) is now working, meaning that the gpu usage for both cards is about 85% (before it was in the 50s and 60s along with stutter), giving me great fps and 99% stutter free experience !!

I have textures on high, txaa2 and everything on the graphics settings are on ultra !

I don't know if it's just my rig but I believe you might have found the solution to the sli problem !

Thx again !
    Cheers

15. DeDeMouse

DeDeMouse Guest

GPU:
    AMD 6950 2GB
    I tried using Sunset's texture. But I got hang at loading screen when it reach about 75%-80%.

16. Der_Gerch

Der_Gerch Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770 /4GB OC
    I combined the new performance version with sunsets V 4.0 textures... I`m nearly stutter free now...:thumbup:
    Just unpack sunsets 4.0, unpack performance version and copy everything from the performance into the unpacked sunset version. Pack again and enjoy...:)
    This worked for me... Playing with ultra textures and everything maxed incl. 4txaa!!!!

Great Job Supersourav99...:)

17. Supersourav99

Supersourav99 Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 270X 4G GDDR5
    Very happy to know many people liked both the BALANCED and PERFORMANCE version :) !
    Thanks Guys !
    I'l update the BALANCED version without NPC mod Tomorrow and add "ultra" quality "Signs" to HIGH textures ,and the VISUALS versions crash fix/Solo's E3 flare will be added ! !

Also,if anyone planning to merge this Mod with any other mod ,other than texture mods,make sure you are using My defaultrenderconfig.xml and windy_city.gam.xml ,otherwise this mod isn't working :)

EDIT :- I have temporarily removed the Link to LITE version! I suggested CoolerEra what to do ! And he would be back with a improved version soon!

Last edited: Jul 21, 2014
  18. Mrkillerhomer_x

Mrkillerhomer_x Guest

GPU:
    R9 290X CF

but what about the NPC mod for VISUALS version???? =)

19. HakanFly

HakanFly Member

GPU:
    PULSE RX 7900 XTX
    Performance version is amazing. Nice job Supersourav99 :)

20. Amine Zack

Amine Zack Guest

GPU:
    MSI R9 270 Gaming 2Go
    I have a question that I always wanted to ask : This Aiden's E3 Coat, it looks like it, and it's amazing, but I think it's colors are not the same, it's too saturated. Why ? It doesn't look natural. The vanila colors were fine, don't you think ?