The Pure E3 2012 Mod for WATCH DOGS PC (Screenshots + Download)

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by Supersourav99, Jun 28, 2014.

1. Supersourav99

Supersourav99 Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 270X 4G GDDR5
    I ain't that good at Layout's , it's too confusing for me to choose the pleasing factor ;) ! i l try updating the layout once again :) !

2. Plissken

Plissken Guest

GPU:
    Asus GTX 980 Strix
    I just love your high-res coat textures which you re-colored faithfully to the E3 presentation. Loving the E3 camera angle as well.

I just don't know why in earth Ubisoft changed the camera and the color of Aiden's clothing. It just looks "different" with the final version and up until I've tried your mod I couldn't put my finger on why it looked so different. Apparently it was the colors and the camera. I just cannot go back to the console version now, seeing that it is much closer to the E3 demo now and looks A LOT better than the vanilla colors to my tastes.

Great job on that.

Thank you, mate.

But the DOF in that version is still excessive for me, I wanted to turn it off completely for walking camera. Messing around with the files I discovered the default values and the lines that should be changed. But thank you anyway.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2014
  3. Warpy

Warpy Guest

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    I can confirm that the soon to be released E3 Visual Version outputs 60fps fairly consistently without stuttering at 1080P ULTRA with TXAA x4 :megaman:

This will of course vary from platform and configuration.

4. Supersourav99

Supersourav99 Guest

GPU:
    Here man - https://mega.co.nz/#!lJ5l1KaA!0PvxVjrKjinkjk1C_-pgjPyIiVpTt8EWLrh89qO5cZo

Sorry man,i almost forgot to post it to you!If you hadn't posted in the thread ;) !

5. Plissken

Plissken Guest

GPU:
    Asus GTX 980 Strix
    Thank you mate, as I stated I found out how to do that, tweaked it myself. Your camera angle is awesome, definitely my favorite among the other mods. True to the E3 demo, you're on the right track with your mod. :)

E3 lighting is great as well.

6. Supersourav99

Supersourav99 Guest

GPU:
    Oh ohk man,just skipped the line by mistake !
    Also, the values are from YIZAN ! Full credits for the camera angle goes to him ! i have just added it with the right DoF ! That's all ! :)

7. MSGWright

MSGWright Guest

GPU:
    780ti
    what happened to the release in 4hrs? (2 hrs ago?)

8. Supersourav99

Supersourav99 Guest

GPU:
    Internet Speed went Kaput all of a sudden ! It is still in 51% in GD for an hour or so ! I l still wait for a while! If it doesn't fail ! I l upload ! if it does ! Going to upload a bit later again!

9. Amine Zack

Amine Zack Guest

GPU:
    MSI R9 270 Gaming 2Go
    Wow, gone for two days and I barely recognize the topic ! What's with the "camera face" Aiden ? The devil-fire face ? Police man.... Isn't this topic supposed to focus on bringing E3 experience as much as possible ?

Anyway, don't let it slip, you'll just get distracted.

I tried the E3 Pure Visuals, it has stuttering, but not that bad, but it's beautifull, more colors and bloom. But I see you didn't fix the lightning problem that we talked about before, when Aiden passe by a car's light.

Keep up the work :) ! Thanks :D

10. Mrkillerhomer_x

Mrkillerhomer_x Guest

GPU:
    R9 290X CF
    the difference between 0xAA and 8xMSAA is so small for me i dont care about it. that being said i will push the AA as high as i can while still getting playable frames. i seem to remember that there was almost no performance difference between no AA and the AA setting right after SMAA what ever that setting is called

im thinking that when the game gets propper CF support i can run it at 2xMSAA or maybe even 4xMSAA with all on ultra (textures too) and no motion blur or DOF with 40+ min FPS. that is if the game every get the same CF support games like BF4 have or better yet Sniper elite 3

or better yet 2xMSAA and a res of 5840x1080p thats how i really wanna play this game but i cant due to NO eyefinity support what so ever =((

11. Marduk

Marduk Guest

GPU:
    gtx 780m
    hello Supersourav99, first great work.

on my sytem. i Can play youre VISUAL Mod with 24-28 fps (for me small changes but so what)
    have you packed the right files??
    i ask because
    the file size is very smal in compare of the [COLOR="Black"]v6final with sunset 3.5 (1,98GB)[/COLOR]
    your visual file have only 170mb???

i will make video next time

should i unpacked and copy the files in your older mod???

12. Mrkillerhomer_x

Mrkillerhomer_x Guest

GPU:
    R9 290X CF
    i just tested the PURE VISUALS mod with CF on and CF dont give me alot more frams but a little bit i think. and it seems to be playable with 4xMSAA when its not raining.
    when its raining i get some more FPS drops but not so bad its unplayable.
    but it feels like the draw distance is not so long as i keep seeing cars poping out of the air when driving and that sucks -_-.
    but the rain looks AWESOME!!! but think you make the rain even thicker? or more rain drops or how ever u say that =).

but tbh i think that if ubisoft were to watch dogs use both GPUs propper in CF i would be able to run with the VISUALS mod at 50+ min FPS in rain with 4xMSAA while drving as fast as you can go in the game.
    but they prob wont =(

13. yok833

yok833 Guest

GPU:
    gtx 970 gaming 4gb
    Hello any news about the upload??? Can t wait to try the balanced one :)

14. theshadowcult

theshadowcult Guest

GPU:
    24 gig ddr3
    thanks guys :)

15. TonyMBR

TonyMBR Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX 2GB
    Sourav, my friend. I've tried and apparently succeeded at merging your climate/reflections and other general amazing modifications in V6 Core Edition with Maldo's Textures Fix and I like the results.

I'd like to share it with the community to know their opinions. Performance is stable here, between 40~55 and stuttering is quite unaccountable since the time window among them is really large now and they're almost unnoticeable. Do you think there would be a chance to merge it with your modifications? Considering the tests I've done they seem to like each other. :)

V6 Core + Maldo Textures Fix (images)
    1920x1080 / High textures / Ultra settings (default Supersourav99's GamerProfile.xml loaded) / SMAA / Vsync 1 frame

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Supersourav99

Supersourav99 Guest

GPU:
  17. lariaeamara

lariaeamara Guest

GPU:
    Gtx 780i
    Hello Supersourav99
    I installed the mod as well visuals but when I load the game, it gives me the message to Watch Dogs stopped working, basically the game does not load. could you tell me how to solve this problem? my video card and an asus matrix 780 Ti. Hello and thank you. Sorry for my english I'm Italian.

18. Supersourav99

Supersourav99 Guest

GPU:
    Ask william456 for the hotfix ! i have already let him know ! As m too tired now ,sorry man :( ! If you can wait i l PM you later on !

19. Boussa1970

Boussa1970 Guest

GPU:
    GTX780
    There is too much stuttering for me.
    I wait for the next version... ;o)
    Great job !
    Thanks !

20. phallacy

phallacy Guest

GPU:
    290x 4x
    Waiting patiently for the E3 Pure Visuals Edition, Supersourav :)

Let's see how good this game can look in 4k!