The Pure E3 2012 Mod for WATCH DOGS PC (Screenshots + Download)

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by Supersourav99, Jun 28, 2014.

1. Omegaferrari

Omegaferrari Guest

GPU:
    Gtx titan Black 6gb
    @supersourav, what do you say. E3 visuals version with the configurator? That would make it the ultimate mod!

2. Cru_N_cher

Cru_N_cher Guest

GPU:
    MSI NX8800GT OC
    No AA in this Engine with this kind of Gameplay in Motion you must be hardcore in taking eye pain ;)

3. Supersourav99

Supersourav99 Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 270X 4G GDDR5
    It's possible to get 30+ FPS on the Pure visuals During Day/no rain ! When it starts raining the FPS drops will be vast!
    And 290 Tri-CFX should enjoy it at MSAA 8X and 780Ti SLI Should at txaa 2x or 4x!

Single 780/290 X's are also eligible for this version! But in 770's and 280X's might not get the desired FPS ! ! !

Also,for the installer part,YoDevi and I are working on how to implement it! As we are going to make an installer ,which will let the user input their CONFIGURATION ,according to which the Installer would download the appropiate version with full customisations ;)

4. Warpy

Warpy Guest

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Yep ^^ I will run some tests tonight with two Titan Z's running at 1080P on ULTRA with TXAA x4, also got my CPU overlocked to 4.5ghz. It should eat this for breakfast :)

5. theshadowcult

theshadowcult Guest

GPU:
    24 gig ddr3
    How do i add the nude mod to this mod?

6. TimmyDev

TimmyDev Guest

GPU:
    GTX 560 Ti 1GB

I don't know how do you see graphics card, but numbers don't mean anything. a GTX 770 or an R9 280x at their current prices ARE capable of high end games..

Due to Watch Dogs being unoptimized, when it will be optimized, these GPUs will be capable of bringing higher frames and stability.. So keep trying to optimize that before UBISOFT did, as I believe you already did fix stuttering issues with my GTX 560 Ti... smooth FPS too...
    (and I am running "Ultra" Textures)

7. Marduk

Marduk Guest

GPU:
    gtx 780m
    Try to unpack the visual mod and then copy youre camaracontexr.lib file of youre choice(it contains the DoF) From the the other. Then pack again and use youre favorite

;)

8. Supersourav99

Supersourav99 Guest

GPU:
    Sure i get you ! But the 770 or 280 X or Other High End Cards can't put off at the highest settings the VISUALS version is meant to be played ;) !
    For the high end cards ,there is a BALANCED VERSION(VISUALS + PERFORMANCE) coming up within 4 hrs :) ! And for Low/Mid end cards PERFORMANCE VERSION coming in soon !

9. Marduk

Marduk Guest

GPU:
    gtx 780m
    Other Option i think, but dont try it, is to change the Files of the e3mod data files with the New one

Im at work now, so i cant test, but i remember you will have a exe and a Data folder in the latest Version, so maybe you can replace the files. And then Start the config exe and let create Patch.fat,. dat

10. gerardfraser

gerardfraser Guest

GPU:
    R9 290 Crossfire

11. Omegaferrari

Omegaferrari Guest

GPU:
    Gtx titan Black 6gb
    Please tell me the e3 pure visuals is coming also in four hours, with the installer/configurator, any eta? Thank you for such a cool mod

12. william456

william456 Guest

GPU:
    MSI Titan X
    Sadly to say
    This version is crash game by road texture

13. Marduk

Marduk Guest

GPU:
    gtx 780m
    Look one site before

esterday, 11:03 | posts: 18 | Location: Germany
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Boussa1970
    Supersourav99 can you mix your mod with the caractere mod from SoloCreep (if he's ok of course) ?

Can't post links...
    You can do it by yourself
    1. Delete or backup your Patch.dat and. fat files in Data. Win64folder
    2. Start the Mod.exe and make your choice, it will override or create new
    3. Copy These Files in a New Folder, wherever you want
    4. Drag and drop the Patch.fat File onto the unpack.exe of disrupt
    - it will create a Folder with the unpacked Files, called unpacked_patch
    5. Copy the Files of youre,, all npc, surrender, car on Domand mod", into youre unpacked Folder
    - > http://www.mediafire.com/download/yq...n_Mod_fix3.zip
    (These are only the surrender, all cars, nude and all npc in Shop merged Files, so you can simple Put in )

6.drag n drop the unpacked cked folder onto the pack.exe of disrup
    7.then rename the fat and dat Files, and Copy to youre Datawin64folde

14. MSGWright

MSGWright Guest

GPU:
    780ti
    nice i have a 780ti but I want it smooth as silk so I'll wait for the balanced version

15. theshadowcult

theshadowcult Guest

GPU:
    24 gig ddr3
    I dont have those exe files, where do i get them?

16. Boussa1970

Boussa1970 Guest

GPU:
    GTX780
    You can find "gibbed disrupt tool" here : xxx://svn.gib.me/builds/disrupt/ (can't post links xxxx=http)
    The Mod.exe is only in the V6 version of Pure E3 Mod, you don't need that if you have the Core v6 version.
    You just need patch file.

Excuse me for my english. he's so bad...

17. cupis12

cupis12 Guest

GPU:
    ASUS MATRIX GTX 780Ti 3GB
    780Ti SLI really? sounds heavy. although i only have 780Ti single card, i still want to test and see how it perform on single card. don't care about performace though as long it is playable. anyway thank you

18. Supersourav99

Supersourav99 Guest

GPU:
    I get 22(During Day/nite w/o rain) and 12 FPS(during Rain) with the VISUALS version on All Ultra(Textures,settings) and MSAA 8X @1360*768 ,so i think! It's necessary to have a killer card!

19. Marduk

Marduk Guest

GPU:
    gtx 780m
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2014
  20. Daniel D.

Daniel D. Guest

I watch and read this topic for one week and I've rarely seen such a disordered topic with new versions, fixed versions, "PM versions", final versions and so on. I think it would help if you revise the first post with a "stable"/released and an alpha/beta/testing version. Keep one place with all the important informations.
    Users have to search and ask all the way through the topic and bug reports or questions can be overlooked (ok, I overact, but you know what I mean). I don't know if I'm the only one, but it's not that pleasing to read it. :eyes:

There is no doubt that this mod with the textures is unbelievable stunning, but (if you want) think about the few changes I mentioned above. Thanks for your work and keep the great cooperation with the other modders! This is what the internet is for! :thumbup: