TheWorse Mod for Watch Dogs #3 part

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by TheWorse, Jul 9, 2014.

1. SnaKe79

SnaKe79 Guest

GPU:
    MSI GeForce GTX760 2GB OC
    Hi there, i have i5@4ghz and msi gtx760 twinfrozr, playing on oc mode, high tex, everything else on ultra, vsync on, stutter free, don't know the fps counter because "showfps" in GamerProfile.xml didn't work, but is fluid enough...
    (sorry, but i can't do PM until my post count will be 15...)

Last edited: Jul 17, 2014
  2. TheWorse

TheWorse Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX680@1300/6900
    http://forums.guru3d.com/showpost.php?p=4874846&postcount=526

I've changed my sweetfx preset slighly and now its more "cinematic". Available maybe today or tomorrow. 0.99 will be available tomorrow, I'll upload it during night with MalDo textures included.

3. SnaKe79

SnaKe79 Guest

GPU:
    @TheWorse:
    Does Your MOD have original in game time flow (TimeScale, starting Hour)? Thanks!

4. TheWorse

TheWorse Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX680@1300/6900
    Time scale is 28 from 36. Reduced so its the same.

There is no shadow delay of the sun so its fully dynamic tod. And because of this, timescale is reduced so it is the same but better.

5. TheSaiyanVegeta

TheSaiyanVegeta Guest

GPU:
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760ti
    Ah, you can overclock your card. I can't because mine is in an Alienware X51, mine is factory overclocked by about 10%, and I can't imagine my processor is anywhere near bottlenecking my performance.

6. SnaKe79

SnaKe79 Guest

GPU:
    Specs of MSI:
    Core Clock Speed (MHz) 1085 (Boost Clock: 1150) (OC mode); Memory Clock Speed (MHz) 6008
    I think that cpu of yours can't be a bottleneck ;)
    Maybe its related to game configs? (i have custom edited GamerProfile.xml f.e.)

7. TheWorse

TheWorse Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX680@1300/6900
    700 series cards of nvidia throttle depending on the temperature, The higher temperature you get the lower the clock will be so your graphics card doesn't melt. So check your temperatures and Gpu/memory clock aswell.

8. TheSaiyanVegeta

TheSaiyanVegeta Guest

GPU:
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760ti
    I haven't seen any abnormal temps. I contacted Alienware last night and they seem to think that my CPU is overheating so I have somebody coming out to replace the CPU fan.

9. PinkRibbonScars

PinkRibbonScars Guest

GPU:
    HD5850 Crossfire 1GB
    Which mods? :infinity:

10. TheWorse

TheWorse Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX680@1300/6900
    No mods have parallax occlusion mapping.

Rain reacts to wind as I said before, but depends on the time of day, weather and wind condition.

11. TheSaiyanVegeta

TheSaiyanVegeta Guest

GPU:
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760ti
    Well I have no freaking clue what I did but the game is running solid at 30FPS. Textures on High w/ Maldo, MOD v.97c reworked by TonyMBR, all other settings on High. Haven't had a frame dip, stutter, or anything. I'm almost afraid to close the game because it hasn't ran this good for a consistent period of time since I bought it almost a month ago.

12. TonyMBR

TonyMBR Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX 2GB
    LOL, sometimes I feel like that.

Good to hear that, this game is completely inexplicable, you see I can't even use High Textures due to stuttering. I'm happy for you, buddy. I hope your game keep running fine for good now. :)

13. 8skyline7

8skyline7 Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire 7950 3GB OC
    I think the problem is in system ram.

8GB is not enough for this game.

I will buy another 8GB kit and bring it on then :banana:

We will need 8GB or more also for GTA V anyway so... :infinity:

14. cmh175

cmh175 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 Classified
    Unless there's a file that limits allowable memory though than this isn't it. My rig has 32gb of memory and I still have to make tweaks to reduce stuttering.

15. navigator

navigator Guest

GPU:
    GTX 660 TI 2Gig
    Anyone else having problems downloading the mod? I just keep getting Server not responding message. It is because its slammed with downloads?

16. 8skyline7

8skyline7 Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire 7950 3GB OC
    I have Samsung ssd and I use Samsung magician software.

The program suggests I set windows virtual memory to a min. 200MB and max. 2048MB

If I use this settings only system ram will be used and if the system ram is full I get a warning message and this happened with watch dogs. So I decide to delite 200/2048 and choose windows to decide how to work with ram and now if a program use all of the system ram some data is stored on ssd but this is not good because ram is faster.

http://www.samsung.com/global/busin...isite/SSD/global/html/about/whitepaper12.html

Under explanation virtual memory.

If anyone knows how to configure ram please advise.

[​IMG]

17. TheSaiyanVegeta

TheSaiyanVegeta Guest

GPU:
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760ti
    MOD v.97c w/ Maldo reworked by TonyMBR, Textures/Graphics Settings all set to High, Temporal SMAA, FXAA/ V-Sync enabled through NVIDIA Control Panel. Solid 30FPS.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 18, 2014
  18. TheWorse

TheWorse Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX680@1300/6900
    I'm working on the anamorphic lensflares again. I think this time is going to work without crashing. Don't get exited yet, I'll be back with the news.

Nevermind.. Doesn't work.

19. PIRATEorNINJA

PIRATEorNINJA Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 780 SC 6GB
    Hello, my first time posting here but ive been watching/using your mod for sometime now and want to say thank you for the work you do and the others also that assist and work with you.

Am i doing something wrong or am i correct in saying that all download links appear to be broken right now?
    I cannot download the mod with maldo textures or sweetfx which has been broken for a week or more(before last .97 version was release). is there new links for the mod and your sweetfx also please? i checked here this thread and old thread for sweetfx and on your blog but they all point to the same broken links

20. spekgat7

spekgat7 Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte 7950