Lunayahs Watch Dogs Enhanced Mod

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by Lunayah, Jun 26, 2014.

?

What do you prefer. Quality or Performance?

Poll closed Jul 17, 2014.
  1. Quality

105 vote(s)
    69.1%
  2. Performance

54 vote(s)
    35.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. cmh175

cmh175 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 Classified
    Guys, Maldo's textures are not 1.3gb. They're 155mb. What you're talking about is probably the whole Textures Version in the WD tool data folder. That has files from TheWorse mod included as well, so you're overwriting files from Lunayah's mod. Or you're thinking of Maldo's textures with TW0.8 as a whole. The textures are located in the Graphics folder in the Texture Version folder. I did the same thing when I merged the textures for TheWorse mod 0.97c when I uploaded the mod for TW. It's kind of hard to screw this up guys.

It reduces/removes stuttering issues. There maybe a slight degrade in detail, but nothing noticeable. Slight anti-aliasing issue, but nothing you'll actually notice. There are some comparison shots online, but they pretty much look like vanilla textures. I'm not posting any comparison shots as neither of these mods I merged are mine. I merely filled a request.

2. Noizer

Noizer Guest

GPU:
    GTX Titan / GTX 580
    Very nice modification, no stutter and very smooth!

3. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
    Nice one

4. Pill Monster

Pill Monster Banned

GPU:
    7950 Vapor-X 1100/1500
    Any way to skip intro?

5. flexinho

flexinho Guest

GPU:
    KFA2 RTX 3060 Ti 8G
    I copied just the graphics folder of the Textures Version folder from TW 0.8 mod and didn't overwrite anything. The patch.dat has now 1,41GB.

6. SoloCreep

SoloCreep Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080 TI
    I don't know where you're getting your low numbers from. But I have all of MalDo's textures sitting right here in a folder and its 1.28 GB.

7. cmh175

cmh175 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 Classified
    That still includes textures from TW. The file I pulled from is strictly just Maldo's. Compare for yourself, it's here: The Worse Mod v0.8+Maldo\TheWorse Mod 0.8 + MalDo Config Tool v1\WDT_Data\Mod_Selection\Textures_Version\graphics. Folder size is 155MB.

That's where I thought they were, and TheWorse said to get them for his 0.97c release I uploaded. Are you sure you have just Maldo's textures, or did you pull out the whole graphics folder from TW0.8?

~That folder size matches the size of the graphics folder from TW0.8. That'll include files from TW mod as well as Maldo's textures.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2014
  8. Pill Monster

Pill Monster Banned

GPU:
    7950 Vapor-X 1100/1500
    Really?

[​IMG]

9. Dgtlhrt

Dgtlhrt Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770
    seeeeeee lol you had me questioning it myself, but alas we were right. so yah I added maldos textures myself and repacked, along w yizans Aim DOF of course! :pc1:

Thanks for verifying my information guys! :infinity:

10. cmh175

cmh175 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 Classified
    lol dude that's the entire mod size of TW0.8. Have any of you actually checked the folder I pointed out!? Do what you guys like, just saying, you're likely including files from another mod as well though. TW also added hi res textures for effects and stuff. This is off topic from the thread. Feel free to use the v3.1 version I uploaded or not, but I'm tired of debating Maldo's file size.

Here, that's the file guys.

[​IMG]

11. Dgtlhrt

Dgtlhrt Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770
    cmh175 as you said "it's kind of hard to screw up guys"

lol

12. HeLL

HeLL Active Member

GPU:
    EVGA GTX1080

Are you sure man? I merged Maldo's textures with other mods a lot of times and graphics folder is 1,35gbytes. Maybe you accidentaly used WDT_Data\Mod_Selection\NoTextures_Version\graphics\ which is 165MB?

13. flexinho

flexinho Guest

GPU:
    KFA2 RTX 3060 Ti 8G
    The graphics folder has 1.27GB. I don't know which version you have. Strange!!

14. cemnahit

cemnahit Guest

GPU:
    GTX TITAN BLACK
    Wow you did again, waiting for it fingers crossed :) just i hate the eye adaptation over brightness problem in car camera view, i couldnt solve it.

15. cmh175

cmh175 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 Classified
    I even added a screen shot lol. Also...there's no Mod_Selection\NoTextures_Version\graphics folder.

Than it must be an issue with TheWorse0.8 download. I downloaded it again just to get Maldo's textures from the WD tool to upload 0.97c for TW.

16. Pill Monster

Pill Monster Banned

GPU:
    7950 Vapor-X 1100/1500

The top screenshot is 0.97b folder without Maldo's and is 114mb. I d/l it using FlashGet.

The bottom screenshot is 0.97c with Maldo's and it's 1.5GB.
    Looks to me like Maldo's textures are 1.4GB, roughly the same size as his texture packs for Crysis.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Yizan

Yizan Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/92610445/cameracontext.lib

Here is the lib with incar camera unlocked. Also i set my default Dof a little less strong when you are walking.

Its a little anoying that the camera autocorects the orientation when you are inside the car, but believe me its worst with free camera. And i cant increase the mouse sensitivity or decrease the mouse smooth for the moment. But its something xD

18. cmh175

cmh175 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 Classified
    Crap, I just confirmed. Something must have been wrong with the download. Literally just downloaded and copied the folder. That is the damned thing, I'll get that fixed.

19. flexinho

flexinho Guest

GPU:
    KFA2 RTX 3060 Ti 8G
    You're awesome, but I like the strong DoF more and the incar camera makes no sense for me, because I never drive in cockpit perspective. But good for those who like it.

20. cmh175

cmh175 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 Classified