TheWorse Mod for Watch Dogs #3 part

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by TheWorse, Jul 9, 2014.

1. TheWorse

TheWorse Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX680@1300/6900
    If you say constructive feedback then don't hate everything.

Constructive feedback is something like: "I think you should decrease the fog". Instead you go the amount of fog is anoying, everything is bad. Whatever.

And I share the mod because I want to, for people that like the same things as me and/or tells me constructive feedback.

2. ImmortalicT

ImmortalicT Guest

GPU:
    GTX 780 OC Gigabyte Wind
    Hey guys,

Fist off I want to say thank you sooo much to the worse! You are the man and I really appreciate all of your time and hard work. It's truly awesome there are people out there like you helping make this game more enjoyable, and should I say playable lol! :cheers: That stuttering was pissing me off and your work has really improved that for me...its nuts that I have a 2k setup and yet it runs this game like that... It's sad we can't rely on UBI to fix their game...smh

I was hoping someone could help me out real quick in regards to textures. I plan on using v0.97c w/ maldo's textures, currently on 0.8. I have a gtx 780 OC w/ 3gb's of vram, now I was reading earlier that if you have 2gb of vram you should change your texture settings to High. I just didn't know if that applies to 2gb cards and up or only 2gb cards, as mine is 3gb and I am currently running textures on ultra, so am I suppose to run high textures instead of ultra?

Thanks so much!

Last edited: Jul 10, 2014
  3. Shinigami_Kiba

Shinigami_Kiba Member

GPU:
    GeForce MSI NX7800GTX 256MB
    I think all that is needed is a slider for the DoF, bloom and fog so people can set their own values.
    Other than that the mod is perfectly fine, lighting and everything is top notch.
    I don't even have a problem with the DoF myself.

As for my textures question, I just wanted to temporarly remove Maldo's textures that came with 0.8 but there doesn't seem to be an easy way to do it so I'll keep them, they look fine to me I just read some mods are incompatible with them that's all.

4. lighter

lighter Active Member

GPU:
    ASUS 780Ti
    you really so much prickly lately.

5. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
    Funny because when people leave constructive feedback, ie: when I said twice that I see absolutely no improvements or changes in graphical quality or anything else at all other than far too much DOF, you failed to reply

If you're gonna release a mod to a forum full of people, expect them to tell you when it fails to improve a single thing / they don't like it

If you can't handle that sort of feedback, stop releasing mods

6. Cuban Legend

Cuban Legend Active Member

GPU:
    ASUS 770GTX DCU2-OC
    I have to say this is a major bug in the mod. I really hope it can be fixed or I might just go back to vanilla or .07 for more mutliplayer visibility (less fog).
    I have to say I think that this would be the solution to all the issues everyone has with personal preferences.

Mods are all about options, limiting those options will only make things difficult for the modder. IF we had all the options then TheWorse wouldn't get any feedback about Fof/DOF/Bloom because all of those options we could disable with a configurator tool or something(maybe with 1.0 we'll see it) , and no one would bother TheWorse about Fog/DOF/Bloom,...

... instead, the only feedback left for TheWorse to receive would be about meaningful and important bugs and glitches that actually matter (like the interior/exterior transitions, etc).

I'll wait for 1.0 and hope for a full configurator, until then I'll go back to .07 for the multiplayer visibility.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2014
  7. Mato87

Mato87 Guest

GPU:
    GB GTX 970 G1 Gaming
    I think thats a good bye for me then, I have nothing more to say to you, if you want to be a dick about it, do whatever you want.

8. NightHunter

NightHunter Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GeForce 650TiBoost
    Well,after i have installed 0.97(one by one a,b and c) my perfomance hasn't changed in comparison with previous versions(still 25-30 fps),but camera! Oh my god,finally it reacts quickly to commands(using gamepad).One word - amazing. Thank you so much,TheWorse!c:

9. cmh175

cmh175 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 Classified
    A slider would be nice, but isn't possible. There's too much to it.

10. TheWorse

TheWorse Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX680@1300/6900
    Nah, i'm going to ignore non-constructive feedback and trolls. I release what I want to, are you going to stop me now?

I've already said that dof, fog and everything else will be polished for 0.99

Some of you just think its easy to handle your kind of comments and trolling.

And the transition of interior-exterior is not a major bug of the mod, its how the engine works. And because I didn't change anything about interior lighting and stuff, that's what happens.

If you can't understand that the mod is not final and free of problems until 1.0v then get out of here. I understand that maybe fog and dof is not of your taste, so you can download disrupt unpacker and learn to do it by yourself, don't be selfish about your opinions. I have a life, and not enough time to please everyone of you. As I said before, 1.0v will include the tool again so you can disable or enable some stuff.

11. TonyMBR

TonyMBR Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX 2GB
    High will give you most of Ultra models, no REALLY noticeable difference. Ultra will give you all the models at maximum quality. It's actually up to your decision and taste.

Check the first page again, the first post, please. The "pure" version is there for downloading, man...

12. CrYsi2

CrYsi2 Guest

GPU:
    Myst 7870 1250/1600
    Please, this mod whit maldo is the same texture set medium textures to see ultra, like the last version (0.8)?

13. Cuban Legend

Cuban Legend Active Member

GPU:
    ASUS 770GTX DCU2-OC
    Ah, thank you for the clarification, I'll wait for 1.0, until then I'll be on .07, Thanks again bro.

14. TonyMBR

TonyMBR Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX 2GB
    Yes, actually with improvements (done by TW) to sky, vegetation density and other minor changes.

15. Adrian Hardwood

Adrian Hardwood Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 270X Dual-X
    My head hurts coz the blurring of camera O_O why is it like that too much blur :(

16. CrYsi2

CrYsi2 Guest

GPU:
    Myst 7870 1250/1600
    thanks, download now :thumbup::thumbup:

17. Andreas17498

Andreas17498 Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte Gtx 760 (2gb)
    Great work so far, can't wait for 0.99. A little request here, is it possible to make it rain a little bit more often? Just a little bit. I have yet to experience rain with v0.97c.

18. TheWorse

TheWorse Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX680@1300/6900
    Storm threshold has been reduced from 1.0 to 0.72 in 0.97c so the problem is not the mod

19. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
    No rain when I use the latest mod either, rained fine with vanilla

20. ImmortalicT

ImmortalicT Guest

GPU:
    GTX 780 OC Gigabyte Wind
    Thanks so much TonyMBR!