The Pure E3 2012 Mod for WATCH DOGS PC (Screenshots + Download)

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by Supersourav99, Jun 28, 2014.

1. thokkiano

thokkiano Guest

GPU:
    EVGA Hybrid Titan XP 2016
    Up of this page you will se rating.Picki it up and give it excelente.

2. luckycookie

luckycookie Member

GPU:
    GTX 660 2G
    I can't install V5 final.

no regen xml. use game path. use different path.

error dialogue.

System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\data_win64\data_win64\patch.fat'.
    at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
    at System.IO.File.InternalDelete(String path, Boolean checkHost)
    at PureE3Mod.Form1.waitBeforePack_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
    mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.17929 built by: FX45RTMREL
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    Pure E3 2012 Mod
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///E:/GAME%20SETUP/WD/Pure%20E3%202012%20v5%20final/Pure%20E3%202012%20Mod.exe
    System.Windows.Forms
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
    System.Drawing
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
    System
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
    System.Configuration
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
    System.Xml
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
    Microsoft.VisualBasic
    Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 11.0.50709.17929 built by: FX45RTMREL
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
    System.Core
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll

What I missed? I don't install any runtime?
    Because I just fresh install windows 7 on saturday.
    So tried. Tomorrow try again.

Anyone advice. Sorry for my english.
    Thank you.

3. thokkiano

thokkiano Guest

GPU:
    EVGA Hybrid Titan XP 2016
    hi!

Where can I edit the building reflection? Is that possible?

4. YoDevi

YoDevi Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970 Gaming
    That error is caused by you changing the installation path
    You can't use any different path than the real one!
    Try using the real game path (so don't edit if the launcher recognise it automatically) and post the error.
    I'll add more exception handlers in the next versions

Last edited: Jul 9, 2014

5. Cuban Legend

Cuban Legend Active Member

GPU:
    ASUS 770GTX DCU2-OC
    quick question here, is there any way for me to add ONLY the TOD of this mod (specifically what files to overwrite the fog in TheWors's .097b?) and import it into the patch.dat I'm currently using?

I've got the disrupt tools and I successfully unpacked both mods... any help would be appreciated.

6. cmh175

cmh175 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 Classified
    I think the amount of fog is set in the windy_city.game.xml. You'd have to change the value yourself.

7. Cuban Legend

GPU:
    ASUS 770GTX DCU2-OC
    well i have no clue what the value is or what to change it to, but I'd like to use this mod's entire TOD and replace it over another mod, do i just replace a few files and repack?

What happens if I just repack this mod's windy_city.game.xml into the other mod, will it cause any issues?

8. cmh175

cmh175 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 Classified
    The windy_city.game.xml is THE most important file in the whole mod. Replacing one for another, basically means you're just using a different mod at that point. If you decrypt the file and take a look you'll find the fog level setting, it's labeled.

9. Cuban Legend

GPU:
    ASUS 770GTX DCU2-OC
    alright ill try to look for it and replace only that. will report back with results thanks.
    -edit

I tried editing the lines and reencrypting the xml and repacking and the game didn't look any different.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2014
  10. Nono06

Nono06 Guest

GPU:
    4080 RTX
    Thanks for the mod guys! Good job.

With v6 test2 I have a problem with shadows option. If I set that parameter higher than medium, my max FPS drops from 60 to ~40.
    Which is even weird, if I look at the sky the max FPS remains ~42.
    In vanilla version, I could set it to ultra without impacting the performance.

Am I the only one seeing that?
    I can leave with that since I cannot really see any difference between medium and ultra :)

I do not know if it is possible but the next big thing would be to get rid of the texture used for representing reflections on building windows and activate the real one. Kadzait put that in his list of enhancements but it never came to life :)

Last edited: Jul 10, 2014

11. Nuk1e

Nuk1e Guest

GPU:
    Asus GTX980Ti Strix
    Awesome mixture of mods this guy has such a nose for selecting the right components and throw them all together and make things even more awesome! and ofcourse also credits to theworse who made some significant changes aswell!

Never had so much fun testing mods instead of playing the actual game :)

12. PratikL20

PratikL20 Guest

GPU:
    radeon r9 280x tri-x
    i installed v5 final
    i guess regen xml deleted my gamerprofile, so when i started the game i have to set my settings again, so i want to ask do i have change the settings in the gamerprofile for the mod to work optimally (initially i was using lunayah's mod which came with his gamerprofile).

my in-game settings are high textures, temporalsmaa, ultra preset (where shadows are high and motion blur off ), no sunset textures
    this how my gamerprofile looks, i guess renderprofile settings are the only one which matters

<RenderProfile PCCustomTextureQuality="medium" PCCustomAntialiasingQuality="temporalsmaa" RAWCPUScore="1096.92" AlphaToCoverage="1" ResolutionX="1920" ResolutionY="1080" Quality="ultra" QualityEditor="pc_editor" WindowMode="2" WindowPosX="-1" WindowPosY="-1" Force16_9="1" ForceWidescreen="0" WidescreenFOV="0" OutputScalingFactor="1" AspectRatio="0" VSync="0" MaxPrerenderedFrames="1" RefreshRate="60" MaxDriverBufferedFrames="0" ShowFPS="0" IsCalibrationSetup="1" ClustersZPassMaxLOD="1" NewBrightness="1" Contrast_v3="1" NewGammaRamp="1" GammaRampR="1" GammaRampG="1" GammaRampB="1" AllowAsynchShaderLoading="1">
    <CustomQuality>
    <quality ResolutionX="1280" ResolutionY="720" EnvironmentQuality="high" AntiPortalQuality="pc" PostFxQuality="high" TextureQuality="pc" TextureResolutionQuality="high" WaterQuality="high" ParaboloidReflectionQuality="high" DepthPassQuality="pc" VegetationQuality="high" TerrainQuality="high" GeometryQuality="high" LodDitheringQuality="pc" ShadowQuality="high" ShadingQuality="high" RoadQuality="pc" EditorQuality="pc" ParticlesQuality="high" DeferredFxQuality="console" HDR="1" SuperSampling="0" HighPrecisionNormal="1" RenderSplashes="1" RenderRain="0" MotionBlurQuality="pc" SSAOQuality="hmssao" DepthOfFieldQuality="pc" AntiAliasingQuality="temporalsmaa" id="_runtime" />
    </CustomQuality>

13. Madfighter27

Madfighter27 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 780 TI EVGA OC
    The refresh XML option is only there in case you want to. It's not required. If it was required, we wouldn't give you the option. You can use any XML you please.

14. parthianshot19

parthianshot19 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770 OC
    can we add Sunsets textures to V6?? or will it mess up things??

15. Supersourav99

Supersourav99 Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 270X 4G GDDR5
    No It won't mess up anything just make sure you do not replace the following folders!
    \patch_unpack\graphics\characters & patch_unpack\graphics\_textures\road

Also the v6 final will include sunset's texture option through the installer as always!

For those who wanna know that realtime building reflections are possible or no?
    Honestly,No,Not until now! the whole reflections are location based images depending on where you are in the game ! e.g. The pawnee District has it's own reflection characteristic image !

Also,i would like to know anything else would have to be added to the v6 Beta
    except : Police cars(final),Square cap,Realtime Reflections.

16. parthianshot19

parthianshot19 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770 OC
    Supersourav99 holy cow even without Sunsets textures it is running very smooth AND NO STUTTERING:):) Question I know that some modders put their sweet fx type settings into their mods. Have you??

Plus YoDevi said in an earlier post "You should use the ultra preset as this mod has special optimization for that."

Where is the "Ultra Preset"????

17. Supersourav99

Supersourav99 Guest

GPU:
    YoDevil meant the advanced video settings(i.e. where you select shadow settings,etc) set the preset's on top(Custom,Low.Med,high.Ultra) to Ultra !

18. parthianshot19

parthianshot19 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770 OC
    Supersourav99 thanks brother!! Love your mod its the ONLY one that I can use that gives me NO STUTTERING and all the visuals:):) I added Sunsets textures to your V6 mod and its AWESOME keep up the good work:):)

19. parthianshot19

parthianshot19 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770 OC
    Just Rated your thread "EXCELLENT" :):)

20. Supersourav99

Supersourav99 Guest

GPU:
    Thanks man! Keep following :)

Also,i would like to know anything else would have to be added to the v6 Beta
    except : Police cars(final),Square cap,Realtime Building Reflections.