After hours testing... Watch Dogs (E3 Bloom effect working) # Part 2

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by TheWorse, Jun 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jootn2kx

jootn2kx Guest

GPU:
    2x R9 280x
    Well this wave of storm was to be expected after how he treated his fans/support by his impulsiveness and anouncing a cancel and day after re-anouncing that he will continue this project.
    I can understand that he may have issues in real but the way of acting did affect his credibilty for many of us.
    Not even to be sure we will see a next version and not even sure if I care anymore, this has taken all too long imo, i've started to play the game and I think many people are impatient bcause they just want to play the game.

It would have been better if there were every 2/3 days some test version's (closed beta's or not) it's for your own benifit anyway

2. TheWorse

TheWorse Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX680@1300/6900
    I don't need anyone to believe me. I was the first one to start with this. If people don't care, whatever.

3. cmh175

cmh175 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 Classified
    Managing uploads and beta versions is more difficult than it sounds. Maybe we could just leave modders to do their thing instead of asking about release dates and new mod ideas.

Also, is the drama helping or hurting guys? TW is at the forefront of WD modding, lets leave him to it huh.

4. lighter

lighter Active Member

GPU:
    ASUS 780Ti
    he said there are a lot of news lens flare, DOF adjustable FOV that could be changed in real time, then gave up a lot of things, the only thing he could do was try to optimize interacting in LOD, instead its optimization in MOD theWOrse 0.8 is nothing ... that's why users no longer believe in him ... it has proven to make the same changes of KAD, but it did, ever after ... so ...

5. jmx777

jmx777 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 750 TI @ 1400/6200
    Performance

Will the higher replaced textures afect the performance???

Thanks in advance!

Last edited: Jul 7, 2014
  6. kato-secret

kato-secret Guest

GPU:
    geforce gtx 760 2gb
    post screenshots plz

7. Cru_N_cher

Cru_N_cher Guest

GPU:
    MSI NX8800GT OC
    Kadz was the first you came next based on arguing with him on his thread jesus i was there Kadzait24 released first here then you came.

And then both of you started to attack each other instead of working together seeking for fame.

You where the first who re enabled and released Dynamic Headlight Shadows that is correct.

8. MikeG

MikeG Master Guru

GPU:
    Titan RTX
    I'll find another file host, sorry about that. May take an hour by the time I get another link.

Ok got the new host, it's a DropBox link so it should be good:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/75941407/TheWorse 0.8 Mod with Tree Fix and BossDoF.rar

Ah man DropBox disabled it due to high traffic they said. But there's no need for me to get a good link anymore because version 0.9 or 0.97 which will have a tree fix will be coming out in a day or two according to recent posts in the thread.

9. TheWorse

TheWorse Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX680@1300/6900
    hmm, that grammar mistakes makes me think about your user.

I said there was anamorphic lensflares, nothing more. But after crashing the game is not something I'll left for the final release. I said DOF presets and i'm tired of making so many presets for the game. I just decided to focus ON ME. Fov that could be changed in real time? lol I said different cameras to choose, and I released the three promissed. I don't care about lod optimizations anymore. I did my best with the settings and i'm not gonna lower the distance more like other people would just to gain some fps.

If people don't believe me I don't care. I just do this for myself, then share my results.

The first on making a thread for watch dogs. He released like 5 versions of a simple modified gameprofile.xml and defaulrendersettings.xml

I never seek fame, never thought of the 2 million views I have in my first thread. And I appreciate the people that actually like what I did.

10. cmh175

cmh175 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 Classified
    Does it really matter at this point? This forum needs more moderators to keep the forum on point and cut the drama. If it's not modding related, does it need to be posted guys?

11. jmx777

jmx777 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 750 TI @ 1400/6200
    Sorry for quoting myself but this is important to my, see my specs and you'll understand...

12. TheWorse

TheWorse Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX680@1300/6900
    The textures replaced and changed should be noticiable but nothing that will afect performance. Its not a texture pack, just a replacement for some important textures.

13. Cru_N_cher

Cru_N_cher Guest

GPU:
    MSI NX8800GT OC
    Ok that is correct you advised him on the patch.dat/fat part making changes permanent and allowing for more overrides.

He though was the first starting to change the world .xml part and changing map properties directly ;)

14. jmx777

jmx777 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 750 TI @ 1400/6200
    Ok thanks for the answer!!!

Waiting for the release!

15. Cru_N_cher

Cru_N_cher Guest

GPU:
    MSI NX8800GT OC
    the changes he does here with these textures are of subjective nature though he changes the look away from Ubisofts Artist ideas.

16. cmh175

cmh175 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 Classified
    lol are you really judging a mod that hasn't even been released yet? I've never seen so much bickering on a modding forum. Besides, UBI already seriously porked development on this game, so does it matter what he changes at this point?

17. TheWorse

TheWorse Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX680@1300/6900
    Ubisoft artistic ideas CHANGES from 2012 to 2014 were completely wrong about the game, at least from my perspective, and if you don't even know which textures I've changed or replaced you should not have the right to talk about that until then.

18. Cru_N_cher

Cru_N_cher Guest

GPU:
    MSI NX8800GT OC
    I see what Lunayah has put of combining your His, Kadz and many others work that is a improvement overall on Performance/Quality.

19. TheWorse

TheWorse Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX680@1300/6900
    I didn't see any improvements or noticiable changes since 0.8 released to the screenshots on that thread. So I just care of what i do

20. MoeA

MoeA Guest

GPU:
    670M GTX
    Thanks man for the great job, I really like ver .08 and I tried it my self it's really cool and working fine for me, yes there's stuttering but fine because I am using GTX 670M . Looking forward to the next version, but when? :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.