Nvidia GeForce 340.43 Beta Driver download & discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by kens30, Jun 17, 2014.

1. Anarion

Anarion Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce RTX 3060 Ti
    Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood... 8xMSAA, 16xAF & 4xTrSSAA. Powerlimit spikes up to 121% at times when running at 1228 MHz with stock voltage (1,163V) and it down clocked at that point. I upped voltage one notch because when that happened I think I saw some artifacting (spikes). I had max power limit set to 120% at that time, now I upped it to 130%.

2. Rafael_Morales

Rafael_Morales Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1070
    When out new driver?
    Some games without support SLi and others with low performance ...

Wolfenstein The New Order - Not SLi
    Enemy Front - Not SLi

Sniper Elite - Bad Performance

3. squalles

squalles Maha Guru

GPU:
    Galax RTX 4070ti
    so next driver is whql? yours need fix frametime and many sli profiles missing too... and sure optimization to sniper elite 3...

4. Blaire

Blaire Guest

GPU:
    Geforce TITAN 4-Way...
    Wolfenstein are not possible with SLI (not AFR-Friendly) and for Enemy Front is an SLI Profile already available via GeForce Experience Profiles-Update Function.

5. Prophet

Prophet Master Guru

GPU:
    Msi 680
    4 letters edit.

6. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    I dont mind if it downclocks a bit, no other benchmark does it like that, ok only 3dmark 2011 but this can pass even 1241mhz.

@HardReset when I ran at 116% I saw it didnt matter with higher %, it would fail if anything higher then 1215mhz.
    Guess that's my hard limit with 1.187v and apparently driver locked higher voltage - maybe its B1 chip specific.
    I saw one user with 2 titan black and 2 780tis, actually he was the first one who said that and this got me wondered since my bios voltage is also unlocked to max 1.215v like his and yet both get locked to 1.187v now.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2014
  7. Rafael_Morales

Rafael_Morales Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1070
    When tested a profile in SLi Enemy Front had low performance ...

8. Carfax

Carfax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac 4090 Extreme
    These drivers are very fast except for the problem with Watch Dogs, and that's mostly game related as far as I can tell..

9. GhostXL

GhostXL Guest

GPU:
    PNY EPIC-X RTX 4090
    Yup. Patch that was supposed to fix it, broke it while driving vehicles.

10. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    I played BF3 yesterday - rush levels and I also had some weird occasional fps drops, like few reported

Mostly it was by 1st level load, although I think that was because the game was still loading level for the first time.. On 2nd respawn/death it didnt happen after.

11. Anarion

Anarion Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce RTX 3060 Ti
    Naah, top voltage varies. Use skynet bios to unlock it to 1,215V. Mine is B1 and it does 1,2V max (same thing for my previous GTX 780). Out of the box almost no card can do 1,215V.

But anyway, it would down clock really HARD in AC:B with extra voltage. I was running it at stock voltage and it would still go above 120%. There's also one side effect when the card download: it might drop voltage too much vs. clocks and it might be unstable at that point and crash/cause artifacting.

12. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    How safe is 120% or 130%? dunno sounds kinda a lot, ~ 300w? I think 116% made ~ 290w.

lol to be honest im kinda scared to raise TDP further, nvm modd it with that custom skynet bios.

13. ReTiCuLe

ReTiCuLe Active Member

GPU:
    EVGA Geforce Titan
    Booted up fine the first time. Then started to give me DirectX errors. My card is not overclocked and I am not using any evga precision nor afterburner.

Tried to reinstalling the drivers directly over and that didn't work either.

The problem seemed to be G-Sync related to me The second time around.
    I would get in game but my FPS were extremely low 10-22FPS and the screen would constant flicker. Rolled back to 337.90 icafe and all is okay.

Not very keen on trying them again since I don't see any real benefit talked of?

14. ---TK---

---TK--- Guest

GPU:
    2x 980Ti Gaming 1430/7296
    TK edit post above me removed.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2014
  15. Mr_ALLroy

Mr_ALLroy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3
    No problems with this driver. SLI scaling is normal on any game I play that supports it. ie - BF4, Crysis 3, SC Blacklist, FarCry3 etc. And 3D Vision works great (with games that support REAL 3D Vision). ie - Skyrim (heavily modded), Remember Me, BF3, Tomb Raider. And Helix mod doesn't seem to get affected at all as well for the games I use Helix mod with. But I still get the blurry halo effect around the main character with the "Fake" 3D as I see in AC4 and other 3rd person games. I know that's just Nvidia's implementation of the "Fake" 3D and not driver version specific. Keepers for now.

16. Agent-A01

Agent-A01 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 FE H20
    You puss. I've ran over 500w tdp on this stock titan, 290watt. lOl

17. Steve30x

Steve30x Master Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX 5700 XT
    I use Fraps to show the FPS. I know it overrides the refresh rate in my games because when I go to set the refresh rate in my games it shows 144Hz in the game settings in all games before I even go near the settings.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2014
  18. Prophet

Prophet Master Guru

GPU:
    Msi 680
    Fraps only shows fps afaik which is not the same thing as refresh rate. You can probably see the refreshrate when the game is running in fullscreen when you access your monitors information osd.

19. ---TK---

---TK--- Guest

GPU:
    2x 980Ti Gaming 1430/7296
    I been running 120pt for months. I am on air so I don't feel comfortable raising it any higher than than. Its high enough not to throttle.

20. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    Ok maybe I'll try 120%, although I dont use that 1215mhz all the time, stock oc 1084mhz is enough in everything atm :)