After hours testing... Watch Dogs (E3 Bloom effect working) # Part 2

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by TheWorse, Jun 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Edgarhighmen

Edgarhighmen Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire 1gb HDradeon5770
    I tried some other patch/dat .fats and I went to use the GUI to go back to TheWorse mod .08 but it totally won't work. It almost didn't work the first time too (funky gui glitching ), but now the DOS window pops up and does nothing. It says the worse mod .08 patch.fat or w/e isn't found.

I have to "enable" launching in internet options too? wtf is this. grrr

I <3 your mod, but wtf is going on. Now I don't have the worse mod .08 even though I have all the files... SMH.

2. Rumpelstiltskin

Rumpelstiltskin Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX780Ti
    Whooohooo in this case i love plottwists.

3. CongressBeta

CongressBeta Guest

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX TITAN 6GB

4. Campacci2k

Campacci2k Guest

GPU:
    R9 280X 3 GB
    TheWorse, become a man.

You know very well that the pressure is all that and understand that not everyone is bound to love your modifications and ALL have the freedom to edit them. Now if you don't know how to work with it, well, it's a great personality problem.

Ps.: Nothing personal, keep work. ;)

5. MoeA

MoeA Guest

GPU:
    670M GTX
    Yeah baby that's wat I am talking about :banana:

6. RavenShadow

RavenShadow Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 760 OC 2GB
    @TheWorse I just made an account to tell you thanks for all your hard work, you're doing a great job recreating what the E3 version looks like :)

7. Eremita

Eremita Guest

GPU:
    N/A
    Sighs...

1) If TheWorse isn't releasing new version, maybe he's simply unable to finish it.
    2) It's hilarious if he talks about "stealing his work" while he in fact stole from Ubisoft himself.
    3) Who the **** cares about trolls?
    4) "I'm free to do what I want", "I don't lose anything" - is he 12 or what?
    5) Maybe he likes when people beg?
    6) Personally I think v0.7 was last good version. It's all ****** up after that.

PS. What's the point of forcing people to put details of their hardware if they don't want to? And have you managed to force me to do it?

8. zhalonia

zhalonia Active Member

GPU:
    r9 290 4gb
    yawn yawn just appriciate and stop whining cause your acting just the same

as always keep it up buddy and send me a pm with the blogpot if u find the time

9. Sh1ny

Sh1ny Guest

GPU:
    gtx870m 3gb
    You can never please everyone in life so just have fun doing what u do. im looking forward to the finished files and have saved playing watchdogs any further until im happy its all there for me. Don't care when that time comes... it'll get here.

10. K270

K270 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 780 Ti 3GB
    cant agree with Sh1ny any more!!

you got the right to keep doing the modification or not, it's entirely your

decision.

just remember you dont need to argue with the people who dont appreciate

your work!

dont reply any of haters message, cause if you do so, and I believe you've

done it before, it will only let those who hate or jealous you have another

reason to attack you.

I know you've been irritated but that's exactly what haters want you to be, so

pls just calm down! dont let them win.

11. OverlordDoorpy

OverlordDoorpy Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770 2GB
    Point number 2 is asinine. You might as well say every modder steals from developers.

12. Ebefren

Ebefren Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire tri-x R9 290X
    I think sometimes that internet was invented to give the possibility to stupid people to open theyre mouth and blow off **** without too many consequences. The worse can simply use that mod of yours only for yourself at the beginning. Otherways he decide to share this with all of us. And some people complain about that, about everything (like most of te stupid people on the internet).
    If you dont like his work, just dont download it. DO A BETTER WORK BY YOURSELF if you can...BUT YOU CANT...you can only whining and whining, again and again. Really stupid people.
    If TheWorse decide to dont post any other update, i can understand him. Respect other people work request great maturity, regardless the age.

After that, i cant thank you enough TheWorse for your hard work. I just play watch dogs with the 0.7 version, im enjoy sooooo much with it. Thanks, thanks, thanks.

13. MikeG

MikeG Master Guru

GPU:
    Titan RTX
    Mod not dead yet, well, that reminds me of the Katy Perry song that goes You're Hot and You're Cold, You're Up and You're Down, you're...

14. Chronos.Nihil

Chronos.Nihil Guest

GPU:
    nVidua GTX 670 2GB 2xSLI
    I agree with some his points, but the number 2 was really unnecessary.

@TheWorse: Man I like your work, same way I like MalDo, Lunayah and the others but stop being a drama queen, you have no obligation to anyone here same way nobody has the right to force you to release the next version. But this kind of behavior is what make great ideas becoming nothing.

I've been tracking these WD threads from outside, so to say, and all this drama is far from childish behavior. Do or do not, if you are good as you say prove it, give hate to haters, or better just ignore, remember attention is troll's food.

Why didn't you guys just create like various opensource projects? I'm a developer and I love things like github or sourceforge, is easy for everyone can contribute with bugs and patchs, forks, branch, and if don't want to share everything and want a more game related use the nexusmod, in any case you get a more controlled environment other than the forum and all this mess.

I would love to see your next release, but I won't die if you don't and I will not help your ego by begging, one last thing why are you so angry that people are creating new threads? Yes is just different settings, but same way we all share sweetFX settings, and at least they're giving you the deserved credit.

Excuse my terrible English and good luck whatever is your choice.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2014
  15. arkhangelsk44

arkhangelsk44 Guest

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 1080
    Please continue. You still have us.

I don't know who Kadzait is and I'm assuming since I didn't see the post that started all that he's outright wrong. TheWorse has done a lot from making the PC version unique from the peasantry console counterpart to exposing Ubisoft's wrongdoings to this game. I wish companies like them learn to admit and address to everyone their every mistakes.

I want to finish Watch_Dogs properly with your mod, TheWorse. Many of us don't want to finish the vanilla game as the graphics look like an unmodded GTA IV and the FPS isn't buttery smooth. That E3 mod version is what all of us want to use to finish the game properly. I'm currently practicing for GTA V with other Sandbox games so I'm playing GTA IV with iCEnhancer and Watch_Dogs with your mod. I don't know what happened to Ice La Glace since he missed his deadline for v3.0. Continue the work you and the others made and private message me the link to your blogspot.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2014

16. luckycookie

luckycookie Member

GPU:
    GTX 660 2G
    Yeah. Good news. Drama end.

17. aroy3639

aroy3639 Guest

GPU:
    Gtx 750ti
    Update 4/7/2014: PLOT TWIST, The mod is not over, Haters gonna cry. TheWorse is gonna laugh. If you just hate me, then don't be hypocrite and don't download the next release when it comes out, bye bye.[/CENTER][/QUOTE]

THANK YOU................. u jus keep on working...dnt listen to any1....and whnever u feel like releasing it...realease it..... dats it...END OF STORY .........jus ignore the haters

18. Dicehunter

Dicehunter Active Member

GPU:
    GameRock 4090 OC
    Loving the mod thank you TheWorse, Your a real credit to the mod community :)

19. kriskus24

kriskus24 Guest

GPU:
    Asustek GTX 560M - 2GB
    THANK YOU, THEWORSE! YOU'VE JUST MADE MY DAY!!!!!
    :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

20. sulleyboo0

sulleyboo0 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 780ti SLI
    hell yeah

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.