After hours testing... Watch Dogs (E3 Bloom effect working) # Part 2

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by TheWorse, Jun 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheWorse

TheWorse Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX680@1300/6900
    When I started with this I said it very clear, I'm just sharing what I achieved with the time II got. I don't lose anything.. So I can release the next version whenever I want to. The lighting changes were showed before in screenshots so you should take a look at them. When I see a screenshots of another mod based on mine, I don't see any practical difference. Anyways, maybe if I feel later that I don't care, I'll upload the next version in a blogspot page.

2. alessandrobutti

alessandrobutti Guest

GPU:
    Gtx670 2GB
    It would be awesome if you share your achievements with us, releasing your 0.97! You have to understand that the majority of the user is just waiting for your mod, and don't listen to the trolls.

Yes other "theWorse mod" forks are good too (since they have a good 0.8 base), but since they'r based on your work, we do expect your 0.97 to be a good jump ahead from 0.8 and all 0.8 based mods!

So, I think to speak in place of a really high number of people when I say please, TW, release it, and after that, if you don't want go further with the development, you are free to stop! And thank you for your time!

3. KuroTenshi

KuroTenshi Guest

GPU:
    GTX 970 4gb @ 1177/1402
    But what's the problem if everybody says his work is based on your mod ? Everybody know that you are the masterpiece of Watch Dog's evolution.
    But anybody can have different tastes and don't need to recreate the wheel to affirm them. If they credit you, what's the problem ?

If it's a work for yourself, sharing it and see people make their forks should not be problem as you are said in their threads to have made 80% of the work.

Seriously, I don't understand...

4. lighter

lighter Active Member

GPU:
    ASUS 780Ti
    You started as a humble guy, now you're the worst as your nickname. You think you're a God son, but you're not ...

5. TheWorse

TheWorse Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX680@1300/6900
    Nah, i dont believe in god. Sorry.

Im just a kid, a 18 years old one, so yeah maybe im not that grown up like you.

Plot twist: im still working on 0.97 lol

Ill release the new version on my blog, and all this stupid people talking about me can do what they want, fu+k you all haters.

Now cry, because im back baby and this time I dont care about any of this ignorants.

6. wunkley

wunkley Guest

GPU:
    780Ti SLI
    Let's face it. That kadzait was a complete tool right from the start. I predicted he'd get banned, and he did.

TheWorse started off nice and humble, but he too seemed to succumb to the watchdog curse and seems to have gone a similar route.

Whilst their contribution is hugely appreciated, These 'modders' / People just need to chill the **** out and stop being so precious. They are merely tweaking the code, hard work, and IP of ubisoft, and that is all. It is not 'their work' and the sooner they, and everyone realises that, the better.

Now it seems like there are a few other people working more collaboratively and trying different things and blends. Whether these people go the same cursed route remains to be seen....

Last edited: Jul 4, 2014
  7. CongressBeta

CongressBeta Guest

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX TITAN 6GB
    Forget you man. We're not waiting around for you to feel better, this isnt preschool. We are moving on with new modders and we will collaborate and create a mod with or WITHOUT you.

8. CongressBeta

CongressBeta Guest

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX TITAN 6GB

You're too emotional. Just work on your d*mn mods and stop being a baby, man. You can't just say that you are stopping development one day then continue the next. You lost our faith in your abilities and work.

9. cheath

cheath Guest

GPU:
    gtx 770 sli
    I got the same problem. Any advice?

10. UncleBadTouch

UncleBadTouch Guest

GPU:
    GTX 790 3GB
    Im kinda confused... theworse are you continuing this mod or not? please tell me you are!

11. TheWorse

TheWorse Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX680@1300/6900
    Yes i'm continuing the mod. And I don't care what other people think about me, the majority of you don't know me. Criticize me as much as you want, you'll just be ignored, bye bye.

Oh no? development stopped again. JK

I'm free to do what I want, so you. Faith lost? sorry, maybe you should not download the latest version then when it comes out ^^

Last edited: Jul 4, 2014
  12. Boxer152

Boxer152 Guest

GPU:
    r9 290 trix
    please Theworse can you give me your blog page on MP please?

13. CongressBeta

CongressBeta Guest

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX TITAN 6GB
    See you can't just go around acting like everybody is a "hater".

14. alessandrobutti

alessandrobutti Guest

GPU:
    Gtx670 2GB
    Instead of trying to calm down people it seems you're flaming...
    If what u want to achieve is the definitive watch dogs experience then stop spamming and flaming and using words like "LOST OUR FAITH", there is nothing wrong in a person that doesn't want to continue a payed job, so there is nothing wrong at all if theWorse want to stop a job nobody payes him for, and there is nothing wrong if he want to continue in a more private way and so on...it's his choice since it is his time and his work (AND HIS THREAD).

IMHO, obviously.

15. CongressBeta

CongressBeta Guest

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX TITAN 6GB

You're free to do what you want. Doesn't make you immune to its consequences.

16. CongressBeta

CongressBeta Guest

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX TITAN 6GB

1. Who said I was trying to calm people down?
    2. I don't see any spam
    3. I did lose my faith because if he can just quit just because of some "trolls" then a reasonable human being show question his character.
    4. Of course he has every right to quit, doesn't mean people will be ok with it.

17. alessandrobutti

alessandrobutti Guest

GPU:
    Gtx670 2GB
    you are NOT constructive at all...

18. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    You really need to drop that tone buddy, this is a discussion forum. Not a fighting forum.

19. CongressBeta

CongressBeta Guest

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX TITAN 6GB
    NEITHER ARE YOU or ANYBODY ELSE ON THIS THREAD EXCEPT THE WORSE UNTIL HE STARTED ACTING LIKE HOW HE IS NOW.

20. CongressBeta

CongressBeta Guest

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX TITAN 6GB
    Sir, please explain the tone I used?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.