After hours testing... Watch Dogs (E3 Bloom effect working) # Part 2

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by TheWorse, Jun 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CongressBeta

CongressBeta Guest

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX TITAN 6GB
    I'm not putting an expectation.

2. CongressBeta

CongressBeta Guest

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX TITAN 6GB
    So what are MalDo and Solocreep going to do now?

3. Soloman212

Soloman212 Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GT 650M
    I think he means the lights coming on inside the car, not the rescuing civilians. But yes, these are two cool tidbits that it took me a while do uncover.

4. Soloman212

Soloman212 Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GT 650M
    What does it have to do with trust? Do you lose anything with them making new threads? Less followers and admirers? You know what else causes that? Stopping development...:confused:
    Hopefully someone else can take up the mantle.. To try and avoid people using other's mods, you forced us to..

On another note, if you just feel like spiting us all by not posting it, I guess that's your choice really. I mean, you owe us nothing. But this was a pretty elaborate prank on us all in the end..

5. CongressBeta

CongressBeta Guest

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX TITAN 6GB
    Fortunately there are other mods to get and they will probably get more recognition now that the worse "stopped development"

6. rja89

rja89 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 780 Ti 3GB SLI
    The problem is Kadzait24 got banned from this site. Because of that he got really mad to the point that he stopped working on his mod and thus posting updates beyond June 26. Since this guy has been taking all of his stuff he too can no longer update. There hasn't been one from this guy since Kadzait24 stopped and there never will be one.

7. CongressBeta

CongressBeta Guest

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX TITAN 6GB
    So your saying that the worse is stealing?

8. rja89

rja89 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 780 Ti 3GB SLI
    I mean the evidence at this point really isn't in his favor as its rather quite the coincidence that Kadzait had been saying for quite some time now that he has been taking his stuff and all of a sudden when he quits a couple of weeks ago because of what went down TheWorse can no longer post updates either. If the outcome on the side of TheWorse was any different maybe you could put up another argument for him but there isn't anything to show beyond Kadzait leaving the scene.

9. MikeG

MikeG Master Guru

GPU:
    Titan RTX
    If anyone can't get 0.8v to install or start because of issues with the installer or configurator here's a patch.dat & patch.fat and a readme for instructions. It's got the tree fix and it's something for now until someone completes a configurator. It's by Madfighter27 from post #2331 in this thread. His link is no longer active but this one is:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/z9ok1ua4xd6yn6q/TheWorse_0.8_Mod_with_Tree_Fix_and_BossDoF.rar

According to Madfighter27’s post #2331 and his readme his mod has:

BossDoF

Maldo’s textures

Tree fix

Max settings like enhanced lighting and ultra textures

The latest Ubi patch included (the .03 Ubi patch or compatibility with it)

My comments about the mod:
    You can still turn of DoF in the game menu if you prefer which is what I did and the game still looks great. But many people like Boss's DoF so that's a plus.

Some animations besides the trees are fixed such as debris blowing in the wind.

At first the trees, grass and plants may not sway at all but don't worry the wind will pick up and they will sway normally. And sway more as the wind increases.

Color appears to be the red tint. It looks good to me, sorry if it’s not your preference, hope it’s not a deal breaker for anyone.

The camera is normal distance.

There is some stuttering but I can put up with it partly because I think my video card and system are geared to help this with the ultra textures.

The textures and lighting are great. It’s a joy just to look at the structures and most everything else. It's worth a look for the gfx.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2014
  10. CongressBeta

CongressBeta Guest

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX TITAN 6GB
    Yeah him quitting doesn't help his case. Kadzait shouldn't have quit either. Man the watch dogs modders are a bunch of babies!

11. Hlavson

Hlavson Member

GPU:
    GTX 660 2GB
    Please continue with this beautiful mod. Think about all the people who were enthusiastic to great graphics your mod provided. I know it's very sad, that somebody is taking your work and publishes it as his own without you've been metioned. But again, it's your personal abilities and knowns to make this game even prettier. You all known all around the internet, only TheWorse mod, nobody else know other, that takes your work and publish it. Please continue, you've got my support.

12. NintendudeCT

NintendudeCT Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX 760 2GB
    Your efforts are admirable TheWorse, but your morale is weak. You shouldn't care about the jerks in this situation. There are ungrateful people in EVERY fanbase. Even for Watch_Dogs itself. But you have to look past that and do it for the people that actually care.

However, do what you will. If giving up is the most sane option for you, by all means, back out before you go crazy.

Good luck.

13. CongressBeta

CongressBeta Guest

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX TITAN 6GB

No offense but he sounds like a kid and you his mother.

14. CongressBeta

CongressBeta Guest

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX TITAN 6GB
    Wow when the news websites and youtube channels find out about this...

15. xShafted

xShafted Guest

GPU:
    GTX 760 2g VRam
    Wow. The mod is almost done though.. :puke2:

16. Lumicko

Lumicko Guest

GPU:
    EVGA Gtx 780 Ti
    +1111111111111111111111
    Btw why did kazdait quit just after a stupid perma ban on this forum?? There are plenty other forums...

Last edited: Jul 4, 2014
  17. rja89

rja89 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 780 Ti 3GB SLI
    Yeah I just wanted to point this out as a possibility because all of a sudden he is leaving and some people are wondering why. I have been following this from near the beginning and the accusations were already being made. Like I said I would give him the benefit of the doubt had something else been posted later on but at this point nothing has and nothing ever will because he too is leaving. I didn't put up a front for anyone when it was all going down but now that it has all ended it does at least make me wonder. You don't have to agree with me but at the very least it is possibility. And yeah I agree there has been a lot of drama surrounding Watch Dogs and the modding of it.

18. Hlavson

Hlavson Member

GPU:
    GTX 660 2GB
    Ok so better be pesimistic and world gonna be better... :infinity:
    PS: @TheWorse, if i was you, i will tell admins of this forums to delete all another threads that contain your mod etc.

19. powerbass4

powerbass4 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 660Ti
    WDcTool

Hi there,
    stop struggling and take a look at this

WDcTool (for TheWorse mod)

forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?p=4864877

(^^sorry but I'm not allowed to use links....yet^^)

Maybe the time is not perfect, because of the announcement that TheWorse has stopped the development, but I hope you enjoy it anyway.

@TheWorse I wanted to pm you before, but i need more posts....hope you like it too.

regards powerbass4

20. CongressBeta

CongressBeta Guest

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX TITAN 6GB
    This makes me want to find the files and do this patch myself. I want to see E3 graphics whether that means learning how to mod or not. That would be great if someone could help me find where the Phsyx files are so we can add back E3 explosions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.