After hours testing... Watch Dogs (E3 Bloom effect working) # Part 2

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by TheWorse, Jun 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheWorse

TheWorse Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX680@1300/6900
    If they wanted to fix that they should of do it but instead of making new threads just contact me to put their fix in the first page. But no, they feel better that way.

Skyrim community is completely different to this. Not only this game didn't deserve the actual mod, this trolls don't deserve it either. Skyrim modders don't use the content from other users like its being done here.

I don't lose anything with this. But because of this people you guys lose the next releases. I think I should of make a blogspot page since I started with this. Kadzait was the first one to troll me. Now it's over.

2. Gabriel1974

Gabriel1974 Guest

GPU:
    XFX DD 7850 1175/1375
    @TheWorse

SoloCreep was merely expressing in a constructive way what a lot of us feel, yes people are using your mod (and have given you credit for making it), but they are fixing bugs in it..... Lots of people want to play this great game and they are impatient to do so, if somebody else fixes something and posts it they are going to use that fix, I myself have now found a mod (yes its based on yours) that now does everything I want.. It looks great and runs smooth, which is all anyone ever wanted from this game.

I do still check these forums daily to see if anything has been improved, but am now happy with the way the game is running, virtually all bugs have been fixed by other people..

We are all greatful for the work you have done in making this game what Ubisoft should of made in the first place, but we are going to use other mods if they are available. I still hope that you do still release version 0.9 so I can see what its like, but you have to understand that people are impatient and will use whatever works for them.

3. TheWorse

TheWorse Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX680@1300/6900
    Impatient? lol instead of contact me to update the first page they started making new threads with different settings. How do you want me to take that? I'm so sorry, as I said before I don't lose anything. Good luck, I'll wait for them to include the same things I posted right now on the first page. Sorry to the people that actually wanted a 1.0 version, you just can't trust on everyone.

4. R!CK

R!CK Guest

GPU:
    2x R9 290x (MSI)
    This is so sad, a great guy doing great things for a broken game and releasing it to gamers for free despite using his valuable time to accomplish it and which is truly appreciated by the vast majority of gamers, but due to a minority of whiny, entitled and downright ungrateful people with the "I want it now and it must be perfect" attitude/mentality have ruined it for the appreciative gamers and TheWorse himself.

TheWorse, thank you for your efforts and hard work and I wish you all the best in your future endeavour's. You have my utmost respect and the respect of a lot of others too.

5. djseltus

djseltus Member

GPU:
    8g
  6. flexinho

flexinho Guest

GPU:
    KFA2 RTX 3060 Ti 8G
    I started to believe that kadz was right. It is sad.
    The pictures that TheWorse showed aren't so different from others and not so impressive. And everybody can post features in the first post of his thread, but i saw nothing of them in a picture or video. And now stopping strenghtens me in my opinion that kadz was right, in everything he said.

TheWorse did a good job so far, but he acts like a 12 year old kid, who stopps doing anything, if someone nerves him a little bit. He could make his mod and just ignore all the trolls, but he didn't.

I think after kadz left, TheWorse did nothing new, and waited for an excuse to stop working on his mod. Really sad!

Show me that I'm wrong and release that last version and then I will apologize, if that version really is better, than all the others!

Last edited: Jul 4, 2014
  7. Jackalito

Jackalito Master Guru

GPU:
    Radeon RX 6800 XT
    Who do you think you are to make this kind of demands?

TheWorse has spent a massive amount of his time on a game that has been released in quite a broken state, and it is precisely because of unrespectful people like you he's decided to quit. And you know what? I don't blame him. I totally understand him since if I were him, I'd made a similar decision.

You disrespectuf ungrateful guys need to grow up. Get out your house and get a life if you don't have anything better to do than come in here and begin to spit nuances like this.

@TheWorse, whatever you end up doing, thank you very much indeed for all the hours you have invested on this. This game, as a matter of fact, doesn't deserve it. Thanks.

8. ilovebytes

ilovebytes Guest

GPU:
    7970 lightning crossfire
    after all what happend so far - nothing else to be expected - well its sad - but live goes on :)

9. iLLuMiNaTi

iLLuMiNaTi Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770 2GB
    I guess KadZait24 was right.

10. FraMasZ

FraMasZ Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX 660
    @TheWorse

Don't stop ignore those who try to make laught at you. you doin very great finnish this awsome mod.. please :(((

11. Lunayah

Lunayah Guest

GPU:
    GTX 670SLI

@TheWorse

The greater some is the more enemies they will make and the more those who envy you will try to hold you back. Just remember this my friend. Im sorry if I have offended you in any way you are famous and have achieve most than any body here. People will never be pleased.

12. rubenmartin

rubenmartin Guest

GPU:
    Asus GTX770 @1320mhz
    i really got bored his childish behavior.

if u aimed a completed edition with all of your moddings skills and possibilities;

just DO IT!

i appreciate your work, but your behavior too weak. im angry, im unhappy, im furious etc., who cares i stopped... :~~(

13. alessandrobutti

alessandrobutti Guest

GPU:
    Gtx670 2GB
    I'm really unhappy to read that development is going to stop.

Just to understand, are you going to post the 0.9 (or 0.97 as you wrote in the first post) as last gift to your fans? I used only your mods and longly waited for this release....and for the 1.0, but since you are not going to accomplish the 1.0, at least, please, release the 0.9! PLEEEEEASE! :pinkbow:

14. ilovebytes

ilovebytes Guest

GPU:
    7970 lightning crossfire
    i can unterstand that its hard to deal with tha fact that other people use someones hard work but as long as it is cretited - i don't see any offense here ?

nonetheless the behaviour of theworse is right as childish as the one of kadzait was - look what goodies i've got to play with now - but you will never get it :mad2:

15. jootn2kx

jootn2kx Guest

GPU:
    2x R9 280x
    lame, you lost my respects

now close this thread and move on this is bs sorry

16. Rokarz

Rokarz Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 780
    Everyone who uses THEWORSEmod gives him credits and he still quits:(

17. Yecnot

Yecnot Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080Ti
    It's a shame we have new people signing up just to insult him. TheWorse, there are many here who appreciate your work, so you don't need to worry about the fools who don't, because they have nothing worthwhile to say.

18. Omerta

Omerta Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 760 OC 4GB
    @ TheWorse: I really do not know what's the problem now?

19. zhalonia

zhalonia Active Member

GPU:
    r9 290 4gb
    sigh... sadly i understand this altho you shouldn't be fooled by them trolls this is what they want and you are just falling right in they're trap make that blogspot altho they will prolly find that aswell can you please consider to atleast send a PM to the persons that actually showed their respect and help in everywhatway they could even if it was just making a video to show bugs and let them know where the blogspot is and let them help out of their own will .. hope you might just change your mind a bit after this bad evening you had or whatever the reason is is none of our consirn . all them haterz go listen : jesus build my hotrod and cool the **** down

edit: sry for bad english

Last edited: Jul 4, 2014
  20. wizapol

wizapol Guest

GPU:
    Asus 550Ti DCU/TOP 1GB
    too bad :( was lf v9

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.