Lunayahs Watch Dogs Enhanced Mod

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by Lunayah, Jun 26, 2014.

?

What do you prefer. Quality or Performance?

Poll closed Jul 17, 2014.
  1. Quality

105 vote(s)
    69.1%
  2. Performance

54 vote(s)
    35.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. flexinho

flexinho Guest

GPU:
    KFA2 RTX 3060 Ti 8G
    @Lunayah

Thanks! v2 works very fine with 30-40 fps for me. v3 has 25-27 fps and i don't know why. Image quality looks the same.

Could you tell me how to fix the headlight bloom flickering in v2? It is fixed in v3, but i want to use v2.

2. Lunayah

Lunayah Guest

GPU:
    GTX 670SLI
    unpack version 2 and version 3 and put the dynamilightprefab.lib found in ver3 in ver2 then pack again. Its strange i havent gotten any more reports about so many fps lost :frown:

<How does version 1 run for you

Last edited: Jul 2, 2014
  3. GODzillaGSPB

GODzillaGSPB Guest

GPU:
    MSI Geforce GTX 760 TwFrz
    Okay, I might be wrong, but v2 performed better. There was hardly any stutter.

But let's first make sure we talk about the same thing: "Stutter" in my game means that every quarter mile or so (sometimes after a longer distance) there is a short but noticeable stutter.

I've actually gotten so used to it, that it doesn't effect my driving most of the time.

Now things like this are very subjetive, but I could've sworn that with v2 there was a very noticeable difference, as in the stutter was almost gone, save for driving with a bike at max speed.

Anyone else?

4. CheekBoys

CheekBoys Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX
    Sorry about all the requests but is there any way I could change the shadows to be higher resolution and increase their draw distance?

5. ScHmOOze

ScHmOOze Guest

GPU:
    Msi 780ti Gaming OC
    The game is running smoothly for me, good performances, between 50-60fps in car, and 40fps with lots of cops, explosions... Best mod i've tested, so far.

Congratz Lunayah :)

6. Lunayah

Lunayah Guest

GPU:
    GTX 670SLI
    well you will need lots of graphics power if you want that. expect frames going down

awesom

7. pessivesto

pessivesto Guest

GPU:
    780ti
    v2 v3 onedrive Link not work :(

can you check do this? I tried several times click the download button that is no response. upload to another site plz. i really waiting for this mod.

8. Lunayah

Lunayah Guest

GPU:
    GTX 670SLI
    try clicking on the file on onedrive twice. and if v1 click download then wait

9. Malevolenced

Malevolenced Guest

GPU:
    780ti 3GB
    Hi Lunayah, V3 Warm, again great performance :D , works perfect, in all ultra settings and ultra textures! NO STUTTERING, this by far is the best performance mod I tested so far. Great job man.

Now, I will beg you, can you release a version with default DoF and default controls (keyboard + mouse) ?

Thanks!

10. iLLuMiNaTi

iLLuMiNaTi Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770 2GB
    I can't download your mod. :/ It says always "Sorry, something went wrong". :nerd:

11. HeLL

HeLL Active Member

GPU:
    EVGA GTX1080
    @Lunayah.

just tested v3 (e3 color version) and performance is top noch with high textures as previous versions, and everything other setting ultra, with just 5% stuttering compared with vanilla :)

What I can't understand is why this game works that bad with ultra textures while I get superb performance with high textures. I even tried to set everything to low (except ultra textures), disabling vsync, disabling AA, tried all nº frames options, game installed on a fresh SSD... The stuttering is so terrible while I'm getting more than 60fps driving around. MSI Afterburner reports 2500-2700 VRAM usage (I have 4gb), 4000 RAM usage (have 8gb). Maybe the problem is the game is very bad optimized for my R9 290s, even with 14.6 beta drivers.

So, is there any way to reduce stuttering for ultra textures? I think the quality improvement from high textures is very worthy in this game. Maldo achieved to reduce ultra texture stuttering a lot but you don't recommend to merge your mod with Maldo's.

Thank you Lunayah again, keep up the good work!

12. Lunayah

Lunayah Guest

GPU:
    GTX 670SLI
    you can change controls in game and dof will not be change, Im sorry but i dont really accept request since everyone always one something different . you may unpack and replace the camera.lib with one of your preference:)

13. flexinho

flexinho Guest

GPU:
    KFA2 RTX 3060 Ti 8G
    That fixes the flickering. Thanks a lot! Your mod is the best so far.

<Version 1 and 2 works very good with my rig and with MalDo's Textures, but version 3 becomes unplayable, with or without MalDo's textures. I don't know why, but version 2 works great for me. Thank you!!! :banana:

14. Malevolenced

Malevolenced Guest

GPU:
    780ti 3GB
    No worries, I perfectly understand. Great job man!

15. pessivesto

pessivesto Guest

GPU:
    780ti
    oh i

I found out why the one drive download is not working. becuase i'm not in us. so i use the proxy bypass program. finally i have your mod. thank you lunayah. this is awsome work. from korea.

16. Lunayah

Lunayah Guest

GPU:
    GTX 670SLI
    the game engine is badly optimized plus ultra textures not worth it. dont worry about it

17. ilducesaint

ilducesaint Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 760
    @Lunayah
    Hello, yesterday i downloaded the v2 of your mod, named WD Enhanced V2, but now i saw a new version of the V2, named watch dogs enhanced v2, and the size is different, i just want to know, whats the difference between those 2 v2, thanks

18. Lunayah

Lunayah Guest

GPU:
    GTX 670SLI
    look in your history and send me the link of v2 and whats the name of the file

19. Gabriel1974

Gabriel1974 Guest

GPU:
    XFX DD 7850 1175/1375
    Just been playing WD Enhanced Warm V3, and its absolutely flawless for me...
    It looks fantastic and is running smooth, I think I am now done with modding this game and am actually going to enjoy playing it lol

Great work Lunayah :)

20. Malevolenced

Malevolenced Guest

GPU:
    780ti 3GB
    Can someone tell me where can I download the default cameracontext.lib ? Thank you.