[Bundle]Combine SweetFX Suite With eFX for 64bit Games and Windows 8.1 64bit

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by CRUBINO, Jun 23, 2014.

1. CRUBINO

CRUBINO Guest

GPU:
    Zotac Geforce GTX1080 FE
    Yes, u can rewrite or replace the preset with yours or those preset from thelazy. :)
    As long as that are DX11 64bit games (e.g BF4, COD ghost, NFS Rivals, etc)

Last edited: Jun 27, 2014
  2. slickric21

slickric21 Guest

GPU:
    eVGA 1080ti SC / Gsync
    Nice work on this.

Maybe I can finally ditch Radeonpro to get smaa in BF4 now.

I have to admit i've never used sweetfx or any of these other injectors before.

As I ONLY want to use smaa, can somebody tell me how to change the files so I can use this and nothing else?

3. Cyberdyne

Cyberdyne Guest

GPU:
    2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra
    It's in the SweetFX_settings.txt file, change all the settings to 0 except SMAA.
    Though, I don't think the eFX injector supports SMAA or FXAA right now.

4. slickric21

slickric21 Guest

GPU:
    eVGA 1080ti SC / Gsync
    Cheers for the info, i need to get up to speed with SweetFX...its about time !

Oh the SMAA works fine in BF4x64 on Win 8.1 using this injector btw !!!!!

5. kurtextrem

kurtextrem Master Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970
    Yep, BF4 working fine here. Thank you very much! :)

6. wizapol

wizapol Guest

GPU:
    Asus 550Ti DCU/TOP 1GB
    great work dude i love you work using right now

7. jmx777

jmx777 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 750 TI @ 1400/6200
    Hi there, thanks for your work here! But is not working for me....

here is what i get from dxgi.log txt:

2014-06-30 19:47:59 | INFO | GENERAL | Initializing Crosires "eFX" Version 2.0.0.0 ...
    2014-06-30 19:48:02 | INFO | HOOK | Installing "dxgi" hooks from file "C:/Program Files\Ubisoft\WATCH_DOGS\bin\bonk.dll" ...
    2014-06-30 19:48:02 | WARN | HOOK | The Procedure Entry Point "CreateDXGIFactory2" could not be located in "C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\WATCH_DOGS\bin\bonk.dll"
    2014-06-30 19:48:02 | INFO | HOOK | Installing "kernel32" hooks from handle "00007FFCE6030000" ...
    2014-06-30 19:48:02 | INFO | PROXY | Redirecting "CreateDXGIFactory2"
    2014-06-30 19:48:07 | INFO | HOOK | Installing "DINPUT8" hooks from file "DINPUT8.dll" ...
    2014-06-30 19:48:07 | INFO | HOOK | Installing "XINPUT1_3" hooks from file "XINPUT1_3.dll" ...
    2014-06-30 19:48:07 | INFO | HOOK | Installing "d3d11" hooks from file "d3d11.dll" ...
    2014-06-30 19:48:08 | INFO | HOOK | Installing "d3d9" hooks from file "d3d9.dll" ...
    2014-06-30 19:48:08 | INFO | PROXY | Redirecting "Direct3DCreate9"
    2014-06-30 19:48:08 | INFO | PROXY | Redirecting "IDirect3D9->CreateDevice"
    2014-06-30 19:48:08 | WARN | EFFECT | Low resolution. Skipping ...
    2014-06-30 19:48:08 | WARN | EFFECT | Low resolution. Skipping ...
    2014-06-30 19:48:08 | INFO | PROXY | Redirecting "Direct3DCreate9Ex"
    2014-06-30 19:48:08 | INFO | PROXY | Redirecting "IDirect3D9Ex->CreateDeviceEx"
    2014-06-30 19:48:08 | FATAL | GENERAL | An unhandled exception occured:

ExceptionCode 0
    ExceptionAddress 00007FFCCD114001

Using Win 8.1 and x360ce (dont know thats important, but x360ce worked well bebore efx)

Sorry for my english!!!!!

8. ChasK

ChasK Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 670 2GB SLI
    WOW!!! Well done the preset looks great!! I was using Radeonpro before but your option is so much easier and it runs smoother for me too!!

9. CRUBINO

CRUBINO Guest

GPU:
    Zotac Geforce GTX1080 FE
    You are welcome, mate! :)

Yes, I hope you like it. But keeps in mind that all post-processing AA (FXAA, SMAA, TXAA (TXAA combined realtime AA and post processing AA), it would make your picture a bit "softer" (some said as "blurry").
    But I'm personally love soft image, in-games.
    if too sharp... sometimes it made the image looks like cartoon to me :wanker:

I'm glad that you like it, mate! :)

Thanks. I'm glad that you like it, Dude! :)

Last edited: Jul 1, 2014
  10. CRUBINO

CRUBINO Guest

GPU:
    Zotac Geforce GTX1080 FE
    I'm sorry mate, i can't help you with that, as long as i remembered ... x360ce also using their own injector to directX (DXinput things), that's the reason why x360ce not only crash with SweetFX, but also with the other injectors tool like RadeonPro or sometimes with ENB.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2014

11. CRUBINO

CRUBINO Guest

GPU:
    Zotac Geforce GTX1080 FE
    I'm glad that you like it, mate! [​IMG] :)

12. Bullern

Bullern Guest

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 680 2GB
    CRUBINO, I tried your Injector with some of the preset from sfx.thelazy.net, but those result in weird effects not present with the normal SweetFx. With TheWorse 0.8 preset, I get a lot of yellow color. The effects from the preset do work, but it shows too much yellow color on screen. Keep in mind though that this preset was not downloaded from sfx.thelazy.net. But other presets from there also result in strange effects different from the sweetfx injector. How do you fix that?

13. CRUBINO

CRUBINO Guest

GPU:
    Zotac Geforce GTX1080 FE
    I'm sorry, mate. I wish I could fix it for you. But i don't know what to fix, since it's run fine here, and on some my friends rigs.
    It's very difficult for me to fix it, without have that "yellowish" sample.

Did you already clean-up all different version SweetFX before using my bundle?
    (the only file that you can change is the preset file (SweetFX_settings.txt) only. Do not change or mixed the other files)
    Because sometimes it just made my bundle files mixed with the others version (especially some shaders file (*.fx)) , and made strange results.

Cheers.

update:
    Ah, after i've checked theworse preset. I think i know the problem is.
    He is using FilmGrain effect. It would need GRAIN.dds file.
    Oke, you may try to copy and paste a file from TheWorse sweetFX ~ named: GRAIN.dds into my \SweetFX\Shaders
    I'm sorry, i was delete GRAIN.dds (it's 1.5Mb and already compressed. can't made it smaller) file from my bundle. Since i'm very rare using it, and to made my bundle file size smaller. Because bundle it with eFX already make it significant bigger than regular SweetFX suite. :(

I hope it can solve your problem, mate. :)
    Cheers.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2014
  14. Bullern

Bullern Guest

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 680 2GB
    I actually turned off the Filmgrain setting in the preset and i didn't make a difference. I also tried adding the original sweetFX and then you bundle on top of it. But still the yellowish color is present. I could try adding the GRAIN.dds file, but I don't think that will fix the problem entirely.

Edit: I got it to work. I just pasted your bundle inside the Bin folder to the game. Copied and pasted over The Worse's GRAIN.dds, but I also copied over the shaderD3D11.fx file inside the shaders folder on your bundle to be sure. Everything works now. Thank you! :)

Edit 2: I tested the injector with another preset from Sfx.thelazy.net. It was the preset "More Than Realistic Final V4". That one also works, to a less degree. Although I see some weird transparency bug with the HUD showing up like ghost around the picture. Only noticeable at night. You can see the regular HUD completely fine, but it seems to be more of them circling the screen like ghost.
    I know this eFX injector is not final, but I thought I should let you know. Luckily TheWorse's preset didn't have any problem. Maybe this won't be an issue with other presets either.

15. jmx777

jmx777 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 750 TI @ 1400/6200
    it's seems to be other cause... i tried whitout the x360ce and get the same log...

Do you have another library for the d3d11 thing?

Thanks! and again sorry for my english...

EDIT: When i get home i'll try to do wath the guy on the previus post said....

16. CRUBINO

CRUBINO Guest

GPU:
    Zotac Geforce GTX1080 FE
    I'm glad you can solved it, mate! :)

With some WD's MODs or custom game profiles, some friends of mine strangely got this bugs (mine is fine, btw). Ghost in menu or they got some strange white bars during night scenes.

But after I've discovered it from a my friend rig, I think we can solve that by lowering HDR settings. Make radius2 8.0 or even lower.
    Or you can download my update preset for it from HERE

I hope it can solve you problem, mate! :)

Cheers.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2014
  17. Bullern

Bullern Guest

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 680 2GB
    I Lowered the HDR settings on the "More Thank Realistic V4 Final" preset I tested like you suggested, it actually worked! I didn't encounter any more bugs and it also brightened the night so that it didn't became too dark like when I used it with RadeonPro and the latest SweetFX version.

I also tested your setting. Works really well, I just think that there is too much bloom for my taste. Considering that I use Lunayah's Enhanced E3 mod first created by TheWorse. But still a really good preset from what I saw of one of your pictures of the game.

Thanks for the help :D

Edit: There is still some weird form of noise effect in the background. Luckily it's not very noticeable. So it is completely playable from beginning to end. Maybe the noise effect comes from the injector and needs to be tweaked a bit further. Still very stable and better than having to use RadeonPro every freaking time when I want to use SweetFX.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2014
  18. slickric21

slickric21 Guest

GPU:
    eVGA 1080ti SC / Gsync
    Nevermind

Last edited: Jul 6, 2014
  19. Merlena

Merlena Active Member

GPU:
    RTX 3070 8G
    You are awesome!

20. Mirakul

Mirakul New Member

Why in the world this won`t work in Wildstar DX11. Such a shame. (downloaded WIN7 64 version)