After hours testing... Watch Dogs (E3 Bloom effect working) # Part 2

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by TheWorse, Jun 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. firekil

firekil Guest

GPU:
    7950 3GB @ 1150/1550
    Any chance of incorporating the windier city from The Pure mod? Would be particularly cool during storms/rain. 0.9 looks amazing! Keep up the good work!

2. cmh175

cmh175 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 Classified
    I thought the shadows worked pretty well. Is that change even something that's possible? It sounds similar to the tweaks with the rain, cool if possible but doesn't seem essential. We should really just keep requests to ourselves and wait for the completed mod, recognizing there will always be things we love and hate and that you cant please everyone.

3. Loganrj38

Loganrj38 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 660TiSC 2GB
    @TheWorse... Anamorphic lensflares?

4. TheWorse

TheWorse Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX680@1300/6900
    Thank you and I just put the files inside the folder and run the game with windows 7 compatibility mode.

Streetlamp shadows are not unrealistic, they are just sharp, but I can't do anything about it.

I don't use any settings about other people, besides it doesn't change that much. Statements like subsurface scattering and improved cloth textures doesn't call my attention, instead it just tells me how much you know about the engine.

Shadows ARE working well. I'm not going off my field.

It just crashes the game after many cars appear due to the intensive use of the texture on each headlights.

5. LankanComrade

LankanComrade Guest

GPU:
    GTX 660Ti 2GB
    Hi

How can you uninstall the 0.8 mod when 0.9 is released ?

Thanks

6. TheWorse

TheWorse Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX680@1300/6900
    Just replace the patch.dat and patch.fat file inside the data_win64 folder

7. wizapol

wizapol Guest

GPU:
    Asus 550Ti DCU/TOP 1GB
    Hi Guys nice mod @ The worse / im having a issue here with the headlight shadows, when i enable them on game the headlings start to flicker in all the cars and when i enable enhanced lighting close/open again mod is on off what could be happening?
    did i miss someting in past posts? Tyvm

8. wizapol

wizapol Guest

GPU:
    Asus 550Ti DCU/TOP 1GB
    Hi might found a solution

Hi there mate have you tryed to run the worse patch like administrator? plus if you have windows 8.1 try use compatibility mode to windows 8.0 / also if succed on continue and got a pop-up message that you need to click but cant go to TheWorse Mod 0.8 + MalDo Config Tool v1\WDT_Data\Mod_Selection and open like administrator the file Gibbed.Disrupt.Pack.exe and when that pop-up message appears disable the box that says someting like ask every time to open this file, so when you apply the patch again all runs smooth without any issue hope this help had a similar issues. :banana:

Last edited: Jun 30, 2014
  9. rockopete

rockopete Guest

GPU:
    EVGA SC GTX 770 4GB

This looks fantastic. Thank you so much for doing this, I can't wait to try it out!

10. Alvaerus2014

Alvaerus2014 Guest

GPU:
    970 4gb (****ed to 3.5)
    The Worse, those screens looks amazing! keep up the great work you are doing!!

11. amdatiradeon

amdatiradeon Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire 7850 2gb OC
    that exactly what also happen to my watch dogs dude

12. jootn2kx

jootn2kx Guest

GPU:
    2x R9 280x
    amazing work man, keep it up!

13. Syg0n

Syg0n Guest

GPU:
    yes I haz graphicz
    Can anyone tell me where can I d\l the Maldo texture pack? Can't find it anywhere.
    Thanks in advance!

14. cmh175

cmh175 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 Classified
    It's in the Worse Mod v0.8. You'll have to extract it.

15. Syg0n

Syg0n Guest

GPU:
    yes I haz graphicz
    Is it the one labeled- TheWorse Mod 0.8 + MalDo ConfigToolv1.rar?
    because it's only 57MB, which is not much for a texture pack as I presume..
    Thanks again

16. cmh175

cmh175 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 Classified
  17. Syg0n

Syg0n Guest

GPU:
    yes I haz graphicz
    Great! That's what I was looking for! Thanks mate!

18. SeptimaEspada

SeptimaEspada Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX 770 / 2GB
    Hello everyone, I am new here and I just had a couple of questions, I have browsed through the thread and didn't really find an answer so I am sorry if it has been asked before a million times and feel free to ignore me if that is the case.

1. I am only able to play the game with medium textures before it starts stuttering, so are Maldo's texture pretty much useless to me since I understand that you need to at least set them on high?

2. What exactly is Maldo's stutter fix? is it incorporated into the the patch.dat and .dat files from the 0.8 mod? or do I have to install it separately?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, and if not then still a big thank you to everyone for their work here.

19. Jackalito

Jackalito Master Guru

GPU:
    Radeon RX 6800 XT
    I just want to thank you again, TheWorse, for your dedication and hard work on this. Thank you for giving us the chance to enjoy a more realistic experience as we play Watch Dogs on PC :)

Keep up the good work and take your time ;)

20. TonyMBR

TonyMBR Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX 2GB
    Hello, here are the answers according to the experiences I've had with this mod so far.

1. I play it on Medium Textures as well, and even though the Maldo's Texture (stutter fix) description states it only will work on High Textures, it actually makes a difference for Medium too. It injects most of High Texture models when you put it at Medium, while it does the same for High, injecting Utra models in this case.

2. Yes, it is incorporated and you can select if you'll want to install it or not from the very Maldo's configurator utility included in the 0.8 patch.

Hope it helps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.