After hours testing... Watch Dogs (E3 Bloom effect working) # Part 2

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by TheWorse, Jun 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hristi

Hristi Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 2GB
    Whats with all the drama here? So much trouble for a stupid game. Don't bash TheWorse as he is just helping to improve the game a bit. Blame Ubi**** for downgrading this game.

2. blackreign66

blackreign66 Member

GPU:
    HIS R9 280x 3GB@1175/1550
    Well said indeed

3. TheWorse

TheWorse Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX680@1300/6900
    0.9 version will be the last one. I'm sorry for the people that actually wanted more, but I can't suffer anymore of this. I should of never join this forum with the other guy already here. I saw how impune he was about all this, about all fake accounts and now this, it was and it is too much for me. Again I'm sorry, but I will not allow anymore of this.

The last version will be simple and easy to install, just one patch.dat to put in your watch dogs folder and done. Thank you so much for the support, that's what kept me going through this journey.

4. SabuL

SabuL Guest

GPU:
    GB R9 280X OC 3GB
    first of all, I want to thank You for great work!!!
    i bought r9 280x oc to play Your mod :D
    can U send or post on first page Your gamerprofile??

don't worry! some people are mad when someone achieve something :D

5. Warpy

Warpy Guest

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Mate, my offer this stands with the other site I said you could admin and own a section of.

6. flexinho

flexinho Guest

GPU:
    KFA2 RTX 3060 Ti 8G
    @TheWorse

Thank you for your fantastic modification, which let's me play the game one more time. I hope you come back after some time out with version 1.0.

PS: Will version 0.9 include MalDos texture pack and when could we expect the release?

Last edited: Jun 28, 2014
  7. TonyMBR

TonyMBR Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX 2GB
    TheWorse, please don't give up. The amount of people who appreciate your work surpass those who don't.

I know you're not being paid for taking so much BS from people who doesn't do anything better with their lives and still feel like they can charge others for their frustrations. Well, I'm just another guy, but I ask you not to fall for that, as you may already know, obstacles are put in front of us to be broken into pieces so we can climb up on them and reach higher grounds.

Well, whether you'll keep working on this matter or not, you should know that you've made gamers's expectations for this game go back up to the sky and you've done a great job so far (you've really made me play this game like I would never be able to do without your help), no complaints at all, and we hope you won't give up in the end.

Idiots are everywhere, unfortunately there's no running from them. However, this is the difference between losers and winners. Winners execute, losers complain.

Anyway, thank you for everything you've given us.

8. xs1ngular1tyx

xs1ngular1tyx Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 SC w/ACX
    Some SS with the amazing 0.8v mod.

I'm getting some textures overlaying when using MSAA 2x,4x,8x and TXAA 2x,4x. This occurs either when ending a mission and starting a new one. Textures from the ground like leaves and drains overlap on characters, walls etc. This Goes back to normal when going back to any other AA mode.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I had no idea you were ending this mod. I hope the best to you for any future endeavors. This was a great mod and I was rooting for you both (kadzait24 and you) to come to an understanding and together work on this mod. Unfortunately that's not always how the internet works, but that doesn't mean you should stop what you set out to do in the first place.

Hope to see a 1.0 and many more!!

9. Vangel

Vangel Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte R9 280x
    TheWorse, we are all very grateful for your amazing, hard and time consuming work. We appreciate all you have achived. Your mod is great as it is now, but don't give up on future projects. People need such talented enthusiasts like you. Best regards!

10. sulleyboo0

sulleyboo0 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 780ti SLI
    You did not owe anyone anything from the beginning and you still shared any good stuff you made/discovered/improved. You're a good person and you deserve the best man. Whoever does not agree can go **** himself.

11. aroy3639

aroy3639 Guest

GPU:
    Gtx 750ti

WE RESPECT YOUR DECISION DUDE !!!!!

You really don't need to take utter BS from people who knows nothing other than poking nose in other man's work and finding faults !!!!

Adios !!! And thank you for the visual treat !!!!!!!!

Jus hope u wud comeback for us !!! who really appreciate your work and admire it !!! until then !! take care !!!! and game on!! :) :)

12. oldmanyoung

oldmanyoung Member

Thanks for the work, TheWorse!

13. Bigleg

Bigleg Guest

GPU:
    Galax GTX 1070 EXOC
    @theworse, don't know what all the forum politics are about but just wanted to say thanks for your mod. Has made the game much better in my humble opinion.

Kudos and respect

14. CRUBINO

CRUBINO Guest

GPU:
    Zotac Geforce GTX1080 FE
    Please don't give up, mate!

15. al0258

al0258 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 980 SOC G1
    thank you very much the worse please dont stop what your doing but if you do just know that we are grateful for everything.
    dont give up for those idiots writing BS
    you are doing awesome work better then anyone else on this forum in my opinion and you should keep doing it.
    and remember ignore anyone thats writing something wrong dont let them fool you
    you are
    definitely the best

16. somebody2978

somebody2978 Member

GPU:
    ZOTAC GTX 650 Ti 2GB AMP!
    A suggestion, if it will be the latest version, retains these parameters: http://i.imgbox.com/i5o4lJQW.jpg (or at least how it works in 0.8). The hacked textures are not necessary, these can be improved with sweetfx.
    With a improves physical effect of the wind, and will be more than enough.

17. O0mix0O

O0mix0O Guest

Thank you so much for your time, dedication and hard work. As much as I would love to see 2.x and 3.x versions of this mod I completely understand your decision, thanks again :)

18. Lunayah

Lunayah Guest

GPU:
    GTX 670SLI
    hey guys I HAVENT upload my updated version on the pictures yet so just wait a little and ill upload it:)

19. kadzait24

kadzait24 Guest

GPU:
    2 Way SLI PNY GTX 770 2GB
  20. xs1ngular1tyx

xs1ngular1tyx Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 SC w/ACX
    That's cool, but the mod that we're waiting for is TheWorse mod 0.9.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.