Kadzait24 Watch Dogs MOD ( Game Files + XML ) WIP and download

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by kadzait24, Jun 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wunkley

wunkley Guest

GPU:
    780Ti SLI
    So the headlights don't flicker with your mod? I've just tried it, and I'm telling you they do. I have no reason to lie.

There's no point providing any feedback to you, you still can not/ will not take it.

I look forward to your final release. I'm sure it will be fantastic. And yes that was sarcasm.

2. SoloCreep

SoloCreep Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080 TI
    Looking at the values you have set for high and ultra. For example, your shadows. Some of them are turned up so high I am shocked. I am like "holy chit no wonder my performance tanks! LOL. Anyways, I've adjusted those and I am off to test. I am trying to not mess with too much of your work because its looks so damn good. Last night I played a couple of hours stutter free and it was a lot of fun. Oh and a question. Do you think it will ever be possible to use anamorphic headlights.

3. SoloCreep

SoloCreep Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080 TI
    I swear I have heard the can make noise in the game, not always but I swear I have heard it. Maybe it has to do with how many sounds are allowed to play at the same time and so it wont always play the can sound. Like how sometimes you wont hear a car alarm going off, I don't know but.. I put "song" and "music" at 50 and left the other things on max. I don't like music to drown out the other sounds in the game.

4. SoloCreep

SoloCreep Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080 TI
    Did I say the DoF it was from his Mod? Obviously its not or everyone with kadz mod would have it.. Its an example from a patch I had. If people like it I can add it. Which I did last night because I happen to like it.

5. kadzait24

kadzait24 Guest

GPU:
    2 Way SLI PNY GTX 770 2GB
    No, it doesnt flicker, like it doesnt for other users.

And i dont need sarcarsm. Any of your posts are always attacks, wonder who you actually are.

And any of your posts are argument empty , also you said its the same as the "other" mod, thats actually totally the opposite as mine, since i do know what i do, another mistake by you.

and i take criticism, do you even read all the people here and what i say and what i reply?

Have a good day and try to not come back here, keep using "the other mod" that is pretty awesome.

6. SoloCreep

SoloCreep Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080 TI
    No its not static.. Funny guy ;)

7. Sevlagoth

Sevlagoth Guest

GPU:
    Geforce Gtx 770 2Gb
    Nice then. Can you upload a video for us to see how it looks in action?

8. kadzait24

kadzait24 Guest

GPU:
    I just found a way to change the visuals entirely now. I finally found what affects everything at this engine, its binhex so its going to take some time, but here you can see what im talking about:

Same mod 5.0 beta 0.3, with just some changes there, a little, see how it changes entirely the visuals of the game:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. SoloCreep

SoloCreep Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080 TI
    Check out his eyes. No I did not use paint to add red. There is a red light in the room and its reflecting in his eyes. I haven't played with a vanilla game since the mods came out so I cant remember if his eyes reflect or not. Anyways I just thought it was kind of cool.

[​IMG]

10. ForestOfStars

ForestOfStars Guest

GPU:
    AMD R9 290 4gb GDDR5

Incredible!!!!

11. Dgtlhrt

Dgtlhrt Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770
    Kadz that is looking AMAZING like a finer clarity to the image, def more photorealistic.

I think after this and a few other fixes add option for dynamic DOF and you are SO CLOSE!

Thanks again! Great work man!

12. micronn

micronn Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX560Ti 1GB
    Omg, please use the
    thing to show huge screenshots from the game!

13. Digitalspirit

Digitalspirit Guest

GPU:
    Palit GTX 780Ti Jetstream
    Crazy work! Not sure if this is a bug or localized but had some really OTT lighting inside the train. It was a lot brighter and glitchy than in this shot, but if you've now found a new method it may not matter.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 27, 2014
  14. SoloCreep

SoloCreep Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080 TI
    I cant put my finger on it exactly, maybe because its a picture but.. Aiden looks different some how. The colors of his coat are different even though its the same colors. This face looks smoother with a tiny bit of shine "shaders maybe". What ever you did, I like it!

15. micronn

micronn Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX560Ti 1GB
    Sick stuff.

Can you find how to disable these hilights/blinking borders from cars, bridges etc. when we want to hack them?

16. CheekBoys

CheekBoys Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX
    I have a question about the gamerprofile.xml. In the readme it says to delete it then change the graphics settings to a certain setting. Is this necessary?

17. SoloCreep

SoloCreep Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080 TI
    I use a 42" 3D HDTV for my PC and I forget not everyone has a lot of viewing space. Sorry dude ;)

18. lucasdursi

lucasdursi Guest

GPU:
    Radeon R9 280x
    Oh Yeah ! i'm gonna try it !

Run better than Kad 5.0 V3 ?

Thanks!

19. kadzait24

kadzait24 Guest

GPU:
    Yeah aiden looks different, but it will take time, there's parts where he actually looks like hellish, or a cartoon. And the world looks like some kind of psychodelic hell. It will take time, since this i just found out affects the entire game visuals, but trust me i saw lighting like never before , even better than E3s premier videos.

20. Essenthy

Essenthy Guest

GPU:
    GTX 980Ti 6GB
    Kadz finding the secret ninjutsu settings !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.