Kadzait24 Watch Dogs MOD ( Game Files + XML ) WIP and download

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by kadzait24, Jun 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Essenthy

Essenthy Guest

GPU:
    GTX 980Ti 6GB
    i had to reduce some effects from the engine/settings xml files since my machine isnt powerful enough, i also changed values on windy city xml for the weather , reflection ect ..

2. Sevlagoth

Sevlagoth Guest

GPU:
    Geforce Gtx 770 2Gb
    Yep, that seems like a nice setup for DOF, but I think it's static.
    I played around with Vass dynamic DOF (part of theworse mod) and I think that would be perfect for Kadz mod, where if you point the camera to an object and it focus on it and objects at the same relative distance (that's actually how real cameras work).

3. PC-GTX

PC-GTX Guest

GPU:
    GTX 650 Ti Boost SC 2 GB
    Where are the improvements in that picture? It is very simple like the original game. I do not see better lighting on the lamp post.
    Y and DOF is horrible, because this always on

4. PC-GTX

PC-GTX Guest

GPU:
    GTX 650 Ti Boost SC 2 GB
    Where are the improvements in that picture? It is very simple like the original game. I do not see better lighting on the lamp post.
    Y and DOF is horrible, because this always on

5. S1Lent40

S1Lent40 Guest

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 780 ACX 3g
    I have a file I found from Mega that states it includes the following:
    Kadzait24 5.0 Beta 0.2+TheWorse 0.8+Realivision SweetFX profile + Maldo Textures with LOD opt+ personnel tweaks for perform vs. quality!

Is this even possible? How would you find out if all of these files are included in patch.dat/fat files?

Also, is it possible to put these files: TheWorse 0.8+Realivision SweetFX profile + Maldo Textures and merge them with the Kadzait24 5.0 Beta 0.3 and Theboss DOF??

Last edited: Jun 27, 2014
  6. Sevlagoth

Sevlagoth Guest

GPU:
    Geforce Gtx 770 2Gb
    Ok, please ignore the terrible swetfx preset I chose here (lol! I was trying to get real dark nights, but I destroyed whites, shades of gray, etc).

This was theworse mod 0.8 with Vaas dynamic DOF, where if you point the camera to an object, it focus on it and objects at the same relative distance.

I think this DOF would be great for Kadz mod: www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtCQweXGEHw

Hmm.. Now that I look at it with more attention, I think the "vertical axis" is controlling the DOF. If you point the camera up, DOF disappears and if you point the camera down the DOF becomes stronger.

7. kadzait24

kadzait24 Guest

GPU:
    2 Way SLI PNY GTX 770 2GB
    Sure man you can say your changes and i can release another version with yours weather settings, i just dont make the daylight like that since it affects the rest of the ToDs, which im focusing there first later the daylight.

8. kadzait24

kadzait24 Guest

GPU:
    About the DOF , i can add Boss DOF since i saw he allowed it, i will just release a version with his DOF file and thats pretty much it about the DOF thing. Of course i will say DOF is by BOSSmafioso

9. kadzait24

kadzait24 Guest

GPU:
    Dont reply to that user, that user does always the same thing, wonder who he is actually here on Guru. Also, all the user posts are nonsenses everytime, thats why i just never replied to those same users.

I did a mod from the start, it had beta stages, now its getting to final version, and has nothing to do with another "mod" , in any aspect. The headlights does not flicker, an user said whats happening with that , is not a bug. It never flickered to me either.

10. kadzait24

kadzait24 Guest

GPU:
    I just fixed that, its just rain lighting, i applied too much so it reflects extremely to the light sources.

11. Sevlagoth

Sevlagoth Guest

GPU:
    Geforce Gtx 770 2Gb
    Hi Kadz!

Donno if you saw my previous post, but I got almost butter smooth gameplay with v0.3! :)

All I did was set textures to High and Shadows to Ultra. Everything else maxed out at 1080p with 2x TXAA.

Those "old" Ultra shadow settings work like a charm on my PC!
    Take a look: www.youtube.com/watch?v=ms8x1QHJNLA

Note: The video is still processing. Go to 5:28 to see me driving around. Also, I downgraded to version 1.01 of the game, so I'm not using the 1.3 patch (uplay is in off-line mode)

12. micronn

micronn Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX560Ti 1GB
    What about too fast clouds?

13. kadzait24

kadzait24 Guest

GPU:
    Yes, like i said before, using high textures i never had stuttering here in my rig, its just im trying to get the game not stuttering at ultra textures. High is perfect gameplay for me using the mod right now. The shadows can be something with the old ultra preset, i also checked that, here it runs exactly the same, it could be reacting different at every rig.

Ive improved shadows anyway for the next release.

14. kadzait24

kadzait24 Guest

GPU:
    Thats the changed timescale, i did it like that to see ToD changes faster when modding. It wont be like that at final release.

15. micronn

micronn Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX560Ti 1GB
    Good :)

16. Essenthy

Essenthy Guest

GPU:
    GTX 980Ti 6GB
    honestly i really like Kadz Dof, the only thing it lack is that it dosnt work when hiding behind stuff in cover mode, but thats not really important, Boss dof is also really great, the other are too far away for my taste

@Kadzait24: will send you the changes when everythings is finished, also do you know if Aiden coat physics was pre rendered on the E3 trailer or was it Nvidia Physix ? wonder if its possible to animate the belt on his coat like in the trailers

17. classick

classick Guest

GPU:
    r9 280x
    Kadz i was wondering if u can touch the sound files too? XD In E3 the environment sound was so cool..when the wind blow we could listen the can rolling on the street etc etc xD

18. kadzait24

kadzait24 Guest

GPU:
    Well, Aiden coat physics are actually a bit modified at my mod, im just figuring that out since its also affected by the changed wind environment i applied to the mod as well.

It wont be that smooth like in the trailer though. It can be better but not like that.

19. Plissken

Plissken Guest

GPU:
    Asus GTX 980 Strix
    Kad,

Will you be working on lens flares for car headlights? As far as I can remember, e3 2012 video had that. Would be great if you could find a way to activate it, as the other modder (as far as I'm concerned) said that he abandoned working on lens flares since he couldn't get it to work properly (if I'm not mistaken, feel free to correct me if there has been some development because I'm having difficulty keeping up with the speed of these ever growing topics).

20. Essenthy

Essenthy Guest

GPU:
    GTX 980Ti 6GB
    yes i noticed that you modified that, they look really great with wind, maybe we can find the old animations from E3 .. lets hope :eyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.