Kadzait24 Watch Dogs MOD ( Game Files + XML ) WIP and download

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by kadzait24, Jun 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xiga

Xiga Guest

GPU:
    Palit GTX 780Ti Jetstream
    If some kind soul could post a simple How-To 'Dummies' guide to implementing Maldo's Texture Mod into this then he/she would automatically be elevated to legendary status.

2. cupis12

cupis12 Guest

GPU:
    ASUS MATRIX GTX 780Ti 3GB
    Hello kadz. firstly I want to thank you for the latest beta file. but I get stuttering a lot when using it. if you don't mind can you tell me the password for beta 2 ? I'd like to see if there's performance increase or not with the beta 2. thank you. :)

3. OverlordDoorpy

OverlordDoorpy Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770 2GB
    Funny how the rain reflections look really awesome yet the window reflections looks terribad.

Also, you made the rain reflections really on par with the E3 2012 one. Props to you.

4. WhoIsBrightside

WhoIsBrightside Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GeForce 550 Ti (2GB)
    I might give it a try tomorrow morning, but if anyone's already done it and willing to share, can you combine the 0.3 Kadz mod with MalDo's textures and Boss' DoF? That would be amazing and I know others are interested as well.

5. SoloCreep

SoloCreep Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080 TI
    Bullets are making black smudge marks. I cant be the only one this is happening to? Does not happen on all surfaces but on a lot.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. kadzait24

kadzait24 Guest

GPU:
    2 Way SLI PNY GTX 770 2GB
    Its funny but i guess they removed real world reflections for every building since it would require more power. If stutters right now even on Vanilla and a Titan , with a lot of stuff removed, think about adding real world reflections to a modded game.

I could turn them on if i would have access to the atlas, that is required.

Also, a lot of more changes to the game engine would need actually SDK, that i guess i wont be able to get it at all.

Other option would be internal console , but there's no command to bring it on in the game yet, ive looked anywhere inside the game files to see the ingame console command but its not there, if it even has one.

With a console ingame i would be able to see changes in real time for anything engine related, that will make things faster and also let me to do stuff that im not able to do with game files or engine settings.

7. kadzait24

kadzait24 Guest

GPU:
    :D

That was a joke actually. Ive changed one weapon bullets to impact like a tank or something similar, saw that and i wanted to do it at only 1 weapon, since i dont have that one, i didnt see it myself, glad its working lol

If it happens to every weapon you have, then i guess it affects people randomly (?)

8. SoloCreep

SoloCreep Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080 TI

He did say that its not compatible with the Ubi patch. Also just because you have the 1.3 watch dog.exe and the disrupt dll doesn't mean you are actually running full on 1.3.. His mod does not contain the 1.3 patch files. Sure the mod will still run but it doesn't actually have the patch files. You can merge them together into one patch and I have done that myself but hands down, the game runs better with out the 1.3 exe,dll, and patch files.

9. SoloCreep

SoloCreep Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080 TI
    It happens on quite a few of my guns. I thought I was going nuts for a minute. Thanks for saying something, now I know its something I can remove ;)

10. kadzait24

kadzait24 Guest

GPU:
    Yeah lol, its supposed to be at only 1 , weird it affects a lot, maybe type.

I wont leave it like that for next release anyway. Its just impact material change, did that to see if it reacts to the changes, i didnt have time to see it myself so i forgot about it.

I will add improvements in this area for next release as well, like the buildings overall geometry , specular, mapping, etc.

11. S1Lent40

S1Lent40 Guest

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 780 ACX 3g
    Put your paintball gun away and grab your rifle brother!

12. hacknham

hacknham Guest

GPU:
    GTX780SC 3GB
    could someone tell me
    BOSSMafioso make ur DOF for Public v0.3 ??

13. gothmessiah

gothmessiah Member

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 680 2GB DDR5
    OK So Far...Very Good

WARNING:

first of all Thank you Kadzait for your Mod, we serious players will thank you forever, i have to let everyone know a...mmm i don't know if its good or bad, i think is good:

Everyone is talking about flickering in your latest mod right?? well, not quite, i dont see any flicker and the only thing keeping a 10 score away for this game and your Mod is only the performance which i'm sure you will solve.

ATTENTION: Please if you don't want to see Flickering, do as Kadzait told, secondly, if you need to change any value in the in-game options of WD, please make sure after doing it, exit to your desktop and re open the game again.

Well, it works for me...Seriously...No Flickering at all in any ToD

Hope this helps!

14. kadzait24

kadzait24 Guest

GPU:
    Thanks for the info. I didnt want to comment about the flickering since it could have been a bug, but i never saw flicker myself either, at my YT videos there's no flicker either.

But since people mentioned it a lot, i was going to see whats going on with that. Thanks now that its not an engine bug.

15. SoloCreep

SoloCreep Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080 TI
    TimeScale = "30"

16. kadzait24

kadzait24 Guest

GPU:
    About the timescale, i released the ToD faster since thats what i do for testing every ToD... faster. Wont be like that for final release.

17. 4treyu

4treyu Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 670 SC
    Is it the whole thing? Or maybe only the _textures and _textures_current_gen sub-folders?

18. CheekBoys

CheekBoys Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX
    Something I saw in TheWorse's mod that you could add to your mod to make it better is fog in the headlights and make it to where the headlights cast shadows from the grass.

19. Warpy

Warpy Guest

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    The only suggestion I have is to reduce the distance of the DOF or the strength, but this is only personal opinion, others may like it how it is. I find that with the current DOF strength its a little too blurry for objects that I'm trying to focus on or identify.

20. Sevlagoth

Sevlagoth Guest

GPU:
    Geforce Gtx 770 2Gb
    What I did was the other way around. My game was patched to 1.3 through Uplay. I just changed the exe and dll with versions prior to the patch.

Works great as long as I keep uplay offline and shows more effects, since the mod is using the un-patched game as a base. :)

Last edited: Jun 27, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.