After hours testing... Watch Dogs (E3 Bloom effect working) # Part 2

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by TheWorse, Jun 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. machine4578

machine4578 Guest

GPU:
    GEForce GTX 660 2GB
    you are such a troll, just give up now, your "insults" are even lame..

and just so you know, i too made my own fixed mod with NO stutter, wind effects fixed and the camera zoom out from phone\hands in pocket fixed after dying. and i am not lying like you!

see ya!

-edit-
    i am even uploading what i did now for everyone(unlike you).. i will have a BillionUploads link ready in about 20-30minutes

Last edited: Jun 26, 2014
  2. pondcy

pondcy Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 580 Classified
    Oh wow, guess I've been under a rock.

3. Edgarhighmen

Edgarhighmen Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire 1gb HDradeon5770
    I downloaded the 845mb file, and when I set it up, I get a "Do you want to run .exe" windows box, I say yes, select the settings, and press the check.

Another "Do you want to run .exe" appears BEHIND the GUI and I can't click it or bring to front (from behind the GUI), I eventually got it dragged out using task manager.

But clicking Run does nothing. Also I noticed there were more settings that showed up when I used task manager to "minimize" the GUI that I can't make visible when I normally start the wd tool. What is going on?

will upload image shortly,

4. Sunset

Sunset Maha Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC 3070 TE OC
    hahahah show me a video without stuttering ... I have textured the game completely in the most expensive I've changed a lot in the configuration file ... I wanted to share it all, but I have a slow connection, and then because of people like you who do not I do ... so, what do you want me to care about what you think ... show me who can not get stuttering ... show me ... what you've done ....

5. Adrian Hardwood

Adrian Hardwood Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 270X Dual-X
    Give me feedback about that sweetfx i linked to you. So far its my favorite and the best there is.. I guess :D

6. xs1ngular1tyx

xs1ngular1tyx Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 SC w/ACX
    @Adrian Hardwood You happen to have upload link to TheWorse 0.8v+Lunayah fix? If not I'll just read up on how to use the unpacker. :)

7. Nexxus Img

Nexxus Img Guest

GPU:
    GTX 680 SC Signature+ SLI
    Something else to note, there seems to be MASSIVE world wide lighting flickering in SLI.

8. Lunayah

Lunayah Guest

GPU:
    GTX 670SLI

Ha that must be really strange many have reported it has been fixed

Guys read for fracks sake

Tree fix and wind fix http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=390558

Read the other changes and share the link so more people get it

Last edited: Jun 26, 2014
  9. Dorraemon

Dorraemon Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770 4GB
    +1 this, Happened to me too.

10. machine4578

machine4578 Guest

GPU:
    GEForce GTX 660 2GB
    why dont you just upload what "you" did because having a slow upload speed is just another lame excuse(oh wait i thought you couldnt upload it because of it having others work in it).. so either put up or shut up!

and i have nothing else to say, bye!

11. Sunset

Sunset Maha Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC 3070 TE OC
    but who said that the'm not putting already is in the process of uploading it or not you understood?? I started again from 0 after removing files kadzait ... only it takes time because the connection is slow! and there is nothing I can do ... but I speak to do then ...

12. peshellas

peshellas Guest

GPU:
    Asus R9 270X OC 2GB GDDR5
    I am right now uploading the original 850mb theworse 0.8+maldo configurator, the one from lunayah with the tree fix, theworse sweetfx + radeon pro for win 8.1 64bit tested.I upload on mega. I will post the links once they are up(i have 1mbps upload), with instructions on the sweet fx usage and how to properly use the configurator without the unclickable pop up when u try to apply the patch.Im going for a coffe now, hope everything is up till im back!

13. machine4578

machine4578 Guest

GPU:
    GEForce GTX 660 2GB
    ok here is my variation of the mod with wind\tree effects fixed, the camera zoom out from phone\hands in pocket fixed after dying.. it also includes MaLDo's textures, except ones that glitched for me(like the Owl motel outside ceiling). i also use the normal camera and low DOF from Vaas.

and all credit goes to the modders, not me.. i only changed things to fix some bugs..

i hope it helps some of you till v0.9 is released.. cheers!

http://BillionUploads.com/o1jsui7gnsy2

14. cmh175

cmh175 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 Classified
    Didn't you just upload a 4k youtube video? That would certainly take much longer than uploading a 800mb file.

15. peshellas

peshellas Guest

GPU:
    You mate just made my upload useles, in the good way. Still i will post the original links for anyone who wants them + instructions. Will test your version when i come back. Cheers mate.

16. Sunset

Sunset Maha Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC 3070 TE OC
    shadowplay you know? reduces the video of losing very little quality video is 300MB...

17. peshellas

peshellas Guest

GPU:
    Sorry for multi posting, should have written this in my previous post, but those with AMD GPU check AMD latest beta driver they released 14.6 RC2 version with minor improvements from the previous, mostly for those with crossfire i think.

18. Shadowdane

Shadowdane Maha Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia RTX 4080 FE
    How big is this file that you're uploading anyway... even if it's 1GB it should take about 9 hours to upload if your upload speed is 256kbps.

19. edadi

edadi Guest

GPU:
    hi every1, just want to say to those with crossfire,sli configs. I had terrible performance and stuttering and I thought if I used borderless then it would be like just with one card and I still had terrible performance. so i tried to disable crossfire completely through ccc and voila the game runs smooth on one card without one stutter on borderless(because the vsync is broken on full for me) with this mod and everything on ultra. just wanted to share. I have i7 2600k 2* r9 290

20. kriskus24

kriskus24 Guest

GPU:
    Asustek GTX 560M - 2GB
    remember when this thread (part 1) used to be fun? like everyone is happy because of the mod that TheWorse has made? well.... i do.... before those butthole lickers came to this thread. seems like they really need to get a bitchslap out of their mouth. for god's sake, please stop fighting like a bitch

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.