After hours testing... Watch Dogs (E3 Bloom effect working) # Part 2

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by TheWorse, Jun 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. william456

william456 Guest

GPU:
    MSI Titan X
    Agreed,the game feel more stutter with the maldo texture.
    without it feel very smooth

PS:didn't see the hugh diff like SoloCreep's post in ultra texture

Last edited: Jun 25, 2014
  2. Grimbarian

Grimbarian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3070 Ti
    I think he was trolling, not 100% sure, he was a bit too subtle, needs to work more on his inet trolling skillz ;)

:banana:

3. micronn

micronn Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX560Ti 1GB
    Hope to see these fixed.

4. BradleyW

BradleyW Guest

GPU:
    R9 290X CFX
    Do we set textures to High or Ultra for your texture pack to work? Thank you.

5. Warpy

Warpy Guest

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    I think theworse is working on 0.9 as we speak and releasing it in a few hours.

6. Gotxiko

Gotxiko Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX650 1GB
    I can't apply the patch. When I click the Ok button in the config tool, a windows prompt appears asking me to accept to run the program, but can't click it because the prompt appears behind the tool and can't move the window to click it.

7. BradleyW

BradleyW Guest

GPU:
    R9 290X CFX
    And how do you know this?

Go back a few pages for the fix.

8. KuroTenshi

KuroTenshi Guest

GPU:
    GTX 970 4gb @ 1177/1402
    Downloaded. I'll test right now.

9. Lunayah

Lunayah Guest

GPU:
    GTX 670SLI
    You should set them to high.:) You also have to have everything on ultra for it to work

10. BradleyW

BradleyW Guest

GPU:
    R9 290X CFX
    To use Maldo or Lunayah's textures, do we set texture quality to HIGH?

Edit: OK, thank you.
    Edit2: I will try your mod now Lunayah. Thanks!

11. Warpy

Warpy Guest

GPU:
    RTX 4090
  12. Inu.Outer

Inu.Outer Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 780 Lightning SLI
    Hey man, can you please detail how to combine TheWorse/MalDo and kadzait24 to obtain the results you showed?

I've read both these thread and kadzait24's mod one and became amazed by your screenshots.

I really, really i appreciate if you could help me with this.

Thank you.

13. iceagex

iceagex Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1070 G1 @ 2100 - 8775
    @ TheWorse y Maldo.

Thanks for this GREAT mod. I'm excited waiting for 0.9 :roll:

Keep the god work guys!!!!!!

14. vovin999

vovin999 Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 Ti
    hahaha there is that freaking banana again!

The thing that irks me are all of these lazy ass users who expect something for nothing, and just keep on filling up these threads with garbage. First they are all "gimme gimme GIMME!", and when they finally stressed out the developer, in this case TheWorse, enough so that he feels forced to release something that he admits "is in the works" (ie a beta number), they do nothing but moan about it.
    Constructive criticism is totally fine, but most of these guys didn't even give thanks, but rather have the attitude like they paid for this about it. Then totally non-polarizing comments like "Tried it... meh! Going vanilla..." wasting bandwidth, all to invalidate all of the hard work that Ubisoft left out to be in bed with Sony... Man that just gets my numbers.
    I can right now see some outrageous faces going, "WHAT?! Should we be THANKFUL for his work?" and my answer is "YES you bloody should!"
    I know that I am bitching here, and that this shouldn't legally be the content of my first posts on this forum.
    Thanks for the great work, TheWorse! I hope you find the ambition to carry this work to the finish-line, without losing your health to lack of sleep. I find the new patch-work you've done totally awesome, so I will be spending some time rediscovering Chicago instead of jabbering away here. Thank you all for your time.

15. Omerta

Omerta Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 760 OC 4GB
    Is there any indication from Ubisoft of when it will release new patch?

16. vovin999

vovin999 Guest

GPU:
    Man THANK YOU! It is so frustrating that people cannot use the universal language. Steam forums are filled with these russian comments for example, and especially when it is directed towards english speaking people it is quite arrogant.

Words of wisdom from S.O.D. "Speak English or Die!" lol...

17. vovin999

vovin999 Guest

GPU:
    The next patch will contain the DLC content; don't expect any more optimizations though. From what I've heard through the grapevine, the developers are out of money and time in regards to stabilizing the PC version any further. They consider Watch_Dogs a done deal, and are pretty sick and tired of the whole "thing".

18. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    Ha ha ha! HAHAHAHAHA!

Sorry, I've yet to be convinced that Ubisoft have patched (fixed) anything yet in this game, at least on my system. TheWorse's v0.7+Fix mod was the only thing that noticeably improved my performance (i.e. reducing hitching/stuttering) while making the graphics look substantially better. Unfortunately, the v0.8 mod brings back worst stuttering than with the latest patch and only looks nicer so I've had to revert back to the vanilla build of the game for now.

I'm very much looking forward to checking out v0.9 though, and possibly without MaLDo's Ultra texture fix as that wasn't included with v0.7 and that ran great. Then again that was before the last patch from Ubisoft so I really don't know what to expect. At least some people are doing their best to fix these issues unlike Ubisoft.

19. Omerta

Omerta Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 760 OC 4GB
    Hmmmmm, I do not believe it .. I doubt it, I think they are not so rude and stupid :)

20. kx11

kx11 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    everything in the OP isn't working for me , the iphone thing isn't patching files correctly

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.