After hours testing... Watch Dogs (E3 Bloom effect working) # Part 2

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by TheWorse, Jun 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xShafted

xShafted Guest

GPU:
    GTX 760 2g VRam
    Yup, I posted this twice in the forums & yet to see anyone else notice this.
    Small things like this are crucial to my mind and soul.

2. johnnyman28

johnnyman28 Active Member

GPU:
    Asus R9 290 DirectCU II
    some screenshots from me with v0.8 +maldo's textures+worse's sweetfx!!the game runs awesome with 0 stutter at all!!the only bug i have is the tree bug and aiden clothes that dont move in wind!!thx for ur work worse!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Firebl0od

Firebl0od Guest

GPU:
    GTX 670 OC windforce x4
    guys i have .8 installed and when i died it pop out off the phone, i have the jackette that responde to the wind and he put his hand in his pocket ! it is no part of the mod guys ! you just messup the installation

4. arathad

arathad Member Guru

GPU:
    GTX 970 (3,5 GB - lol)

What? He still puts hands in the pockets.......

The only thing that's broken is that rubbish on the streets and Aiden's + people's clothes don't react to wind.

Holy sharpening batman

5. Dgtlhrt

Dgtlhrt Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770
    Anyone help with why gibbed.disrupt keeps crashing? I installed XNA framework, still happens...

6. xirock97x

xirock97x Guest

GPU:
    GTX 660
  7. immortalhate

immortalhate Guest

GPU:
    Gtx 770 2gb
    can someone upload there patch.fat and patch.dat for the new mod mine is not working correctly thanks.

8. SoloCreep

SoloCreep Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080 TI
    My clothing physics are working great.

9. Sinji

Sinji Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 980ti Hybrid
    If you want to find any legit bugs coming from 0.8, it's best to test with a new save.

10. Mato87

Mato87 Guest

GPU:
    GB GTX 970 G1 Gaming
    Nailed it !
    Sticking with vanilla too, with the moded files the stutter is really unbearable.

11. Dgtlhrt

Dgtlhrt Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770
    @solocreep any idea why gibbed.disrupt keeps crashing after installing XNA framework 4?

12. kato-secret

kato-secret Guest

GPU:
    geforce gtx 760 2gb
    seems legit

13. Thuban

Thuban Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 980
    WOW! very nice work dude.

its a new game experience, even on medium settings it looks great
    i like the low DoF and Bloom Effects

14. SoloCreep

SoloCreep Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080 TI
    Honestly the only thing I can think of is to do a Windows update. Maybe you're missing a required dll, patch or something. I would try Windows update and reboot.

15. 4treyu

4treyu Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 670 SC
    Ok, I have to admit, I have tried a good number of SweetFX presets for this game and this one is the absolute best I've seen. Thanks for posting it :)

I recommend combining it with in-game TXAA (at least 2X) for best results.

16. Sunset

Sunset Maha Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC 3070 TE OC
    guys, after 1 hour of settings I was able to mix the 0.8 patch with my file for the stuttering, the files in question are 3 I can not seem to upload 3GB therefore I will tell you how to do it even though I know little English, however I have changed these file

[​IMG]

defaultrenderconfig.xml especially, of course I lowered the values to use ultra textures, the quality in my opinion does not lose for almost anything, Then I discovered that if you put some files in the file patch.dat run the game better I do not know why but if I create the same patch of 45 mb I dips from 60 to 30 FPS with the files that I put in patch.dat also if it increases up to 3gb size and loading at the beginning is slower, the dips are from 60 to 45/50FPS Now if it is a coincidence or whatever I do not know but in my pc it works like this... if you are interested go ahead ... sorry for english

17. Dgtlhrt

Dgtlhrt Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770
    Yah I tried a few updates, i dont liek the security updates so hopefully its not one of those, every time i do one it screws up something.

But yah i even downloaded the unpacker/packer separately just in case, no luck

Will sort through a few more updates first. First to set a rollback point :)

18. arias51

arias51 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 780 GTX Superclocked
    I really think it's the UbiSoft patch that is making things worse for some users. I did a comparison, on the Stock game (with and without the patch) and the game acted exactly as you described just using the Ubisoft patch alone for me. It was absolutely garbage! Stuttering even when walking!

I'll give this a try, but I really think UBI's changes (and not the mod) are going to make it unplayable for me.

I am currently using the worse mod 0.7 without the patch, as it runs much better.

Maybe you could also make a pre-patch version that could be added to the installer for those of us that can not use the updated patch.

19. MyFarewell

MyFarewell Guest

GPU:
    Gtx 670
    Hmm.. Huge fps drops when driving more than walking speed, 0.7 was only fps drops when driving very fast.

20. OverlordDoorpy

OverlordDoorpy Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770 2GB
    Yeah I noticed, after Aiden dies and it reloads, there is no zoom out from the phone animation and Aiden doesn't put his hands in his pockets anymore.

That is of course, after dying, mostly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.