After hours testing... Watch Dogs (E3 Bloom effect working) # Part 2 (undel @ request

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Jun 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Please continue the Watch Dogs MOD thread here. The initial thread outgrew its capacity and for server reasons we split up threads to keep everything snazzy and fast.

Original thread with mod into:
    http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=390114

The OP should probably mirror his content with a new post in this thread, thanks.

2. tudort

tudort Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia Msi Gtx 580 1.5 Gb
    Please pin a post with all mirror links for every mod . I want to use maldo's 1gb patch with 0.7b included but cannot find it anywhere . Thank you

3. irat

irat Guest

GPU:
    760GTX
    Here is the Maldo patch
    firedrive dot com/file/E165F652D0D6510F
    :)
    i wanna know this patch works with the new 1.03 update or not :\

4. tudort

tudort Guest

GPU:
    It worked when I first used it after official update to 1.03 . I have the downloaded uplay version of the game . I hope the modders can integrate it alongside 1.03 and 0.8 and future versions as well .

5. SoloCreep

SoloCreep Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080 TI
    MODDERS PLEASE LOOK into this method for object highlight removal.. In Far Cry 3 this is how it was done to remove object highlight or at least make it look like it was gone. http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/736304-MOD-Stop-object-blinking Anyone with the knowledge, know or think this could also be done with Watch Dogs? A lot of people would love to not have a giant bridge, train and everything else blinking when we already have icons above the objects. Someone has got to figure out how to remove the object highlight or change the color of it so it cannot be seen.

6. Lunayah

Lunayah Guest

GPU:
    GTX 670SLI
    Hey @TheWorse I do notice some ghosting or haze around some trees and the moon in some of those pictures. Any insight on what it could be? Thanks for everything man.. your work is great

7. FriskyNoodle

FriskyNoodle Guest

GPU:
    1070 Seahawk X
    this modifies the exe and I dont think Ubisoft will like that.

8. Madfighter27

Madfighter27 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 780 TI EVGA OC
    Does anyone have a combination of 0.7b, game update 1.03, BossDoFv2, and MaLDo stutter fix? I'm using all of those but MaLDo's stutter fix, and would like the extra performance increase from his configuration. If not I'll just have to wait for 0.8 of this mod to come out. :)

9. d875j

d875j Guest

GPU:
    X2 R9 390 Dual GPU
    That would be a great idea to do.

10. tudort

tudort Guest

GPU:
    Wait for 0.8 and maybe Maldo will integrate 0.8 and 1.03 patch into his fix. At the moment it is only with 0.7 and doesn't have the patch.

11. tudort

tudort Guest

GPU:
    Maybe with enough convincing from user requests , ubisoft will separate the highlight feature and integrate a menu toggle for it. At first it was useful , as a beginner to the game's mechanics , but now it's annoying and plain dumb , not only messing with the graphical prowess of the game , but also its imerssion. Hear us out Ubisoft , and for this we should state our requests in a more formal way or at least post on their forums.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2014
  12. Phantom2

Phantom2 Guest

GPU:
    AMD R9 270X 4GB
    Thanks to the modding comunity my game now runs butter smooth on ultra!

13. Madfighter27

Madfighter27 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 780 TI EVGA OC
    Ah well, hopefully he does. I get pretty good performance at max settings and TXAA 2x, but I feel with my rig I should be able to get the 4x. Hopefully this mysterious patch coming from Ubisoft fixes some stuff.

14. SoloCreep

SoloCreep Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080 TI
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2014
  15. GODzillaGSPB

GODzillaGSPB Guest

GPU:
    MSI Geforce GTX 760 TwFrz
    New thread post. Keep it up all of ya. :D

16. aroy3639

aroy3639 Guest

GPU:
    Gtx 750ti
    @CRUBINO

Dude your screenshots are awesome ..............jus awesome ...are u using any Sweet Fx Preset or jus the Worse Mod 0.7 ???? please answer !!!!

17. SoloCreep

SoloCreep Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080 TI
    I think it would be the Disrupt_b64.dll but either way Ubisoft was open to the modding of Far Cry 3 and tons of mods were posted on their forums and talked about daily. I really wish the Far Cry 3 modders were around and working on Watch Dogs. There were so many amazing modders that could do ajust about anything you wanted. Just look at this list of mods we had back then. Its HUGE http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/734046-Mods-for-Far-Cry-3-Forums

18. immortalhate

immortalhate Guest

GPU:
    Gtx 770 2gb
    wow there downgrading this to

19. tekniq

tekniq Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX 770 2 GB (EVGA
  20. basagre28

basagre28 Guest

GPU:
    AORUS GTX 1080 TI
    hello guys can someone share the new link or upload MALDO's texture fix? coz the old one was deleted. T.I.A.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.