Kadzait24 Watch Dogs MOD ( Game Files + XML ) WIP and download

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by kadzait24, Jun 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quentin's_SweetFX

Quentin's_SweetFX Guest

GPU:
    SAPPHIRE R9 OC 270X 4GB
    I am using Kad mod with that SweetFX. Kad mod is when the SweetFX is off in the picture.

2. apple890

apple890 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 760
    Same thing for me.

3. Downtown

Downtown Guest

GPU:
    GTX770 4GB 1300/7800
  4. Quentin's_SweetFX

Quentin's_SweetFX Guest

GPU:
    SAPPHIRE R9 OC 270X 4GB
    We'll it's just my opinion :) but i think it looks boring without sweetFX. SweetFX does not looked realistic i agree.. But if i want realistic i just go outside for a walk lol... I just play the game to what i like it and vanilla just does not do it for me. Everyone is different though.

5. Cru_N_cher

Cru_N_cher Guest

GPU:
    MSI NX8800GT OC
    and you wait for ICE 3 ehhh you surely understand what Keilany aims for do you ;) ?

Last edited: Jun 22, 2014
  6. Alexcifer

Alexcifer Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 760 OC 2GB
  7. Tomlintm28

Tomlintm28 Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 280X 3gbDualX
    you have no sence in detail sweetfx makes kads hardwork go to absalute waste

but if you like looking at awful detail more power to you but i will stick with kadz mod with out any addons

8. Mathiassen

Mathiassen Guest

GPU:
    GTX 680 2GB @1175/7124
    I like the building in the background on the first picture with Sweetfx ON. The white is a bit too strong so i think you have to tune down the contrast, But otherwise good job.

Also, realism isn't always something we should aim for. It usually ends up dull and not really that visually stunning. So keep on going and just aim for a bit cinematic feel and remember to not crush them blacks.

9. Alexcifer

Alexcifer Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 760 OC 2GB
    It didn't worked for you and it won't work for anyone else by doing like this. The way to do it is bay uninstall the game, install it offline and then install the .dll and the .exe. But It seems like the seeder of the files forgot to tell it to us, right CoolerEra ?

10. Anthonyg45157

Anthonyg45157 Guest

GPU:
    780 Lightning
    As promised

Here is my video toggling sweetfx on and off in game with 5.0 mod.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Eo7Mog_IH4 (copy and paste)
    :thumbup:

11. Alexcifer

Alexcifer Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 760 OC 2GB
    Let him do what he wants, it's not because Kadz said he finds SweetFX useless that it needs to be useless. Everybody do the way they want to do.

12. Quentin's_SweetFX

Quentin's_SweetFX Guest

GPU:
    SAPPHIRE R9 OC 270X 4GB
    Man Who the **** are you to tell me what is right for me... Coming on here taking **** like your some hero....... Is there some law about using SweetFX? I have been very polite seen joining this form. But dickheads like you are starting to really piss me off. If i want to use SweetFX that's none of your Business. Why don't you trouble all the other members that are using SweetFX... Now man leave me alone........

13. Quentin's_SweetFX

Quentin's_SweetFX Guest

GPU:
    SAPPHIRE R9 OC 270X 4GB

Right on the button:) Thanks Mate...

14. AdoreDaniella

AdoreDaniella Guest

GPU:
    MSI NVIDIA Geforce 660 TI
    I agree with this. I must also say that while I find a lot of people who ultimately want Graphics to look just like real life. There is a lot that can be said about artistic direction and ascetics. If you get a scene that looks just like real life on earth, even then what is that? It is like real life which can be boring in its own right.

I think what most people really want instead is the attributes of real life. The lighting, shadows, physics etc. Why do you think we have Star Wars, Firefly, Halo and a whole host of other worlds and universes in games. We want to see things that are different than the world. Artistically and with various atmospheres.

What I am saying is that every person has their own preferences. Case in point why do people calibrate their monitors different than others or use TV filters like Movie or Vivid. SweetFX does the same thing and for some that is their idea of a more "realistic" world.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2014
  15. DamnedLife

DamnedLife Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 290X TRI-X OC
    Yeah but WD is no fantasy, set in future but right down on Earth in Chicago in fact, so I want real life like graphics, but the theing I want most is graphics improved upon the reality, those reflections and stuff is actually better than real life. I want that.

16. Quentin's_SweetFX

Quentin's_SweetFX Guest

GPU:
    SAPPHIRE R9 OC 270X 4GB
    Ah well man Keilany is something else everybody knows that:) What Keilany has done to IV is some sort of miracle:) I have been a big fan of her work since forever and also was a helper on her forum a while back..... her Brigade engine looks sweet:)

17. Quentin's_SweetFX

Quentin's_SweetFX Guest

GPU:
    SAPPHIRE R9 OC 270X 4GB
    Cru_N_cher do you make mods yourself?

18. Alexcifer

Alexcifer Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 760 OC 2GB

No problem, like my profile picture says... I AM THE LAW !!!!!

19. Alexcifer

Alexcifer Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 760 OC 2GB
    And I agree with you. Excuse me for double posting but I don't know how to double quoting.

20. Quentin's_SweetFX

Quentin's_SweetFX Guest

GPU:
    SAPPHIRE R9 OC 270X 4GB
    That sweetFx is simulair to mine but less dark... I like it:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.